A STAR India Youth Scholarship
A STAR Youth Scholarship is available for the students tending for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary 3 to Pre-University 2. A STAR India Youth Scholarship is a 4 years leading to the award of the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE ‘A’-Level) (or equivalent) certificate.
Candidates meeting the criteria can submit their online applications till the last date which is 22nd July 2018. Scholars will receive amount of S$2,200 (secondary)/ S$ 2,400(pre-university) to enter Singapore schools at the Secondary 3 Level in 2019. In order to grab more details about A STAR India Youth Scholarship 2018-19, check this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
A STAR Youth Scholarship
|Class/ Age||Completed Class 8 in 2018|
|A STAR Youth Scholarship Last Date||22nd July 2018|
A STAR India Youth Scholarship
A Star India Youth Scholarship Reward:
The following benefits will be given to the candidates selected for the A Star Youth Scholarship:
- A STAR Youth Scholarship Amount: S$2,200 (secondary)/ S$ 2,400(pre-university)
- Hostel Accommodation is also provided to the students.
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees)
- Coverage of GCE ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 – Given only once
- Return economy class air passage
- Medical Benefits: Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
A STAR Youth Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018:
Contenders, applying for A STAR India Youth Scholarship 2018-19 are required to ensure following requirements in appropriate manner:
- Nationals of India
- Born between 2002 and 2004
- Completed Standard 8 in the Year 2018
- Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 80% / minimum ‘A’ with English as first language in the Standards 7 and 8 school final examinations)
- Possess a high level of oral and written competency in English
Press Here>>>>>A Star Youth Scholarship Details
A Star India Youth Scholarship Selection Process
- After the scrutiny of the A STAR Youth Scholarship Forms, Shortlisted candidates have to participate in Scholarship Test comprising questions from Maths, English & General Ability topics.
- Qualified contenders in Selection Test need to participate in Interview and they will be intimidated one week before the Interview.
- Scholarship Test & Interview would be conducted only in Delhi.
- Finally selected for A Star India Youth Scholarship will be notified by post.
- Ministry of Education, Singapore directs and formulates the decisions regarding education in Singapore.
VENUE OF TEST AND INTERVIEW
Must Check: How To Prepare For Scholarship
A STAR India Youth Scholarship 2018 Conditions
- Any Miscellaneous Fees charged by the school will have to be paid by the scholar.
- The Scholarship is renewed annually subject to the performance of the students.
- There is no fixed number of scholarships that are given out every year it depends on the performance of the students.
Procedure To Apply A Star Youth Scholarships 2018-19:
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.moe.gov.sg
- Go through “Admission” available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Follow “Scholarships” at the left side of the new page and press the link of “A*STAR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP” under the drop down list.
- Ensure requirements from A Star Youth India Scholarships 2018 Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to follow “Apply Now” link.
- Already registered users have to enter email address and password for log in their ID.
- Recheck the complete details before the submission.
- New users need to register themselves first and afterwards they have to go for filling A Star Youth India application Form.
- Contenders are suggested to keep received password and ID very carefully.
- Finally, Recheck complete A Star Youth India Scholarship Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form and keep it safely for future use.
List of documents are required to submit along with A Star Youth Scholarship
- Birth certificate
- Identity card/passport (if any)
- Final examination Score Card for Class 7 & 8 (Past two years)
- The Candidate does not have to send the original documents.
- All the documents sent must be in English and if not they must be translated into English and along with that photocopy of the original documents should also be sent.
- The document has to be submitted in hard copy and sent to the address mentioned below.
- The candidate should indicate the Online Application Number on the Envelope.
- The Documents should reach Ministry of Education Singapore latest by 22 July 2018.
You Can Also Check: Simple Steps to Apply Fir Scholarship
A STAR Youth Scholarship Date:
The tentative dates of tests, interviews and key activities (which are subject to changes) are:
|Application Period||18 June 2018 to 22 July 2018|
|Selection Test and Interview||Early October 2018|
|Award of Scholarship||Early November 2018|
|Arrival of Scholar in Singapore||Early December 2018|
A Star India Youth Scholarship Contact Details
|A*STAR India Youth Scholarship|
c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch
Ministry of Education, 1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Level 3 Podium Block, Singapore- 138675
|Hotline: +65 68722220|
Fax: +65 67755826
Scholarships in India- Complete Details
Grab complete details about A STAR India Youth Scholarship 2018-19 by going through this Official Link. To be updated with latest details concerning A STAR Youth Scholarship2018-19, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal by using CTRL + D or following us on Facebook/ Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|