Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation has recently depicted Jobs notification titled as AAHC Recruitment. For the appointment of 1600 District Officer, MIS Officer, Area Manager, State Head, District Manager Vacancies, AAHC is looking for eligible and motivated candidates. Job finders who wish to enhance their Career in Government Sector must apply for AAHC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online application. All the candidates who want to know the distribution of AAHC Vacancy State wise, So, for their convenience we have also given the vacancy distribution at the below part. Have a peak!!!!!!
Content of the page
Job hunters who meet all parameters of AAHC District Officer Jobs and others regarding education, age, experience are invited by the organization to fill application form and submit it on before the lasts date that is 02-09-2017. For further acknowledgement regarding AAHC Recruitment 2018/AAHC MIS Officer Recruitment you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Nome of Organization||Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation|
|Total No. of AAHC Job Vacancy||1600|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form for AAHC Jobs||02-09-2017|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total AAHC Manager Vacancies|
State wise AAHC Vacancy distribution:
Required Qualification for AAHC Recruitment:
Appliers for Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation Recruitment must have passed in 12th and possess Degree of Graduate in related field/ Diploma or its equivalent as qualification from recognized University/ institutions.
Minimum Skills for AAHC Recruitment 2017:
- Local area knowledge and knowledge of local language is required
- Candidate preferably for Call Center background
- Minimum graduate with 3 years of team management experience
- Exceptional communication,
- Presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, self-sufficient individual who is a proven aggressive seller
- Strong ability to collaborate and coordinate
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of a sales strategy
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and in collaboratively in a team environment
- Track record demonstrating resilience and persistence
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude.
Limitations of Age:
Age of contenders applying for AAHC District Officer Recruitment/ AAHC Area Manager Recruitment 2017 and others must not less than 18 years. Reservations of age will be provided as per rules and regulations to reserved categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
Get PDF: AAHC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Salary Details for Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation Jobs:
|Posts Name||On contract Period||Salary Details|
|District Officer||10000/- Fix + TA + DA on contract period||Rs. 18600/ to Rs. 24900/- + TA + DA + Annual Bonus|
|District Manager||20000/- Fix + TA + DA on contract period||Rs. 26900/- to Rs. 34700/- + TA + DA + Annual Bonus|
|Area Manager||–||Rs. 46900/- to Rs. 67700/- + TA + DA + Annual bonus|
|State Head||–||Rs. 79800/- to Rs. 107600/- + TA + DA + Annual Bonus|
Application Fee for fill AAHC Application Form:
Job appliers will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 700/- for General and OBC category candidate and application fees of Rs. 500/- for SC/ST and Women candidate is applicable.
Selection process for AAHC Careers:
- The recruitment methodology will comprise only of Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview will compromise different facts of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and mental fitness.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, subject to availability of suitable candidates.
How to apply for AAHC Recruitment 2017:
- First and foremost step is you need to log on to official website of this well-known Agriculture & Animal Husbandry Corporation that is aahc.org.in to apply for AAHC Recruitment 2017/ AAHC State Head Recruitment 2017
- After that, follow and hit on “Career” tab available at the top side of home page in menu bar.
- Then you need to follow on “AAHC Recruitment for DISTRICT OFFICER, MIS OFFICER, DISTRICT MANAGER, AREA MANAGER, STATE HEAD” link and press on “Hit Here”.
- You can also check Current opening: State wise by pressing “Hit Here” given in front of state wise Vacancies.
- Now revisit to previous page and press on “Submit Application” tab.
Hit Here: To Apply Directly
- An online application will be appearing on in front of your screen.
- Now Fill AAHC Online Application Form with complete detail.
- After that you are required to upload all relevant documents / testimonials in support of date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc according to requirement.
- Once you press on “Submit” tab then application form will automatically submitted and take a print out of the form for further use.
Press Here to: Generate Challan
Required Documents to apply for aahc.org.in Recruitment 2017:-
- Scanned Copy of passport size photo
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or Aadhar No
- Scanned Copy of 10th, 12th and highest Qualification Marksheet
- Scanned Copy of Challan Submitted at bank (applicant copy)
Important Dates for AAHC Recruitment 2017:
- Online Application for AAHC Recruitment Starting from: Ongoing
- AAHC Online Application Form Last Date: 02-09-2017
You may check this Official Link to get other details related to AAHC Recruitment 2017 -2018. For other updates regarding AAHC Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to keep visiting our web portal.
We will provide all the updated info related to AAHC Recruitment 2017 time to time. You can also join us on Face book and Google plus. If you have any query or suggestion then post your views through comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|