AAI Admit Card
Candidates who are looking for their Airport Authority of India Admit card are at right destination. All details regarding the AAI Admit Card are available here on this page. Organization is going to conduct the Jr Asst (Fire Service) examination and to appear in the examination candidates will require to carry their AAI Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Airport Authority of India Hall Ticket by visiting the official website of organization. The organization is going to conduct the examination so and before 10 days of examination aspirants can download their AAI Admit Card 2017 and divest themselves of last minute rush.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates who have applied for the Junior Executive (Fire Service) positions can get their E-Admit Card by following the procedure mentioned in the below section of this page. Aspirants who are going to appear in the examination are advised to carry their AAI Call Letter along with them at the time of examination otherwise they will not allow to sit in the examination hall. You may read full information about AAI Admit Card from below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to get AAI Admit Card?
Candidates who are willing to get their Airport Authority of India Hall ticket are required to follow some simple steps that are well mention below…
- Candidates, first of all you are required to visit the official website of Airport Authority of India that is www.aai.aero
- Select the medium in “English” and then you will be redirected to a new homepage
- After that contenders have to follow notice section that is available left side.
- In that section you may get the “admit card” link , follow the link a new page will come out along with a dialog box
- Enter your details like your registration no / application no / date of birth (what ever required)
- After that hit on the submission tab
- The hall ticket will appear on your system display.
- Check all details mentioned on hall ticket and after that download it or take a print out of it and keep it for the further use.
Check Also – How To Download Admit Card?
AAI Admit Card
|Objective||General Knowledge||3 Hours|
Get Complete Detailed: AAI Syllabus
Airport Authority of India Call Letter:
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) is running through government of India and public sector enterprises capable to run different flights within India and outside the country.
- Innumerable aspirants apply every year for AAI Recruitments and wait for the call letters.
- This year the organization is also going to perform the recruitment examination to recruit the talented and career oriented job hunters for junior executive posts, and number of candidates applying for the exam.
- It is compulsory for aspirants to bring a photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Driving License, ID Cards issued by Government(s), Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates should bring both, the printed copy of E-Admit Card and photo ID in original while appearing in the examinations.
- Before the examination candidates have to download call letters because applicants will not be allowed entry into the examination hall in case any of these are not available.
Check here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Candidates can now easily get their AAI Admit Card 2017 by following the steps that are well mentioned in the above section of this page. Candidates who are interested in knowing more they can also visit the official website.
Something You Should Put An Eye On:
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Score Good Marks||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Tips to Manage Stress|