AAI Admit Card
Aspirants interested in availing their AAI Admit Card for the Junior Asst recruitment examination must take a look here. All the essential information about the Airport Authority of India Admit card is structured here on this one page. To appear in the Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant Examination it is must for candidates to download and carry their AAI Hall Ticket. The Airport Authority of India Junior Asst Hall Ticket will be available on the official website before at least 10 days of the examination. Candidates may also avail their AAI Admit Card 2017 by following the instructions given below.
Highlights of this page:
Competitors who have connected for the Junior Assistant positions can avail their E-Admit Card by going through the instructions said in the underneath segment of this page. Competitors who will show up in the examination are encouraged to bring their AAI Call Letter alongside them at the time of examination else they won’t permit to sit in the examination lobby. Participants may read full data about AAI Admit Card from underneath area of this page made by the colleagues of recruitmentresult.com
Easy Steps to avail AAI Admit Card:
Candidates interested in getting the Airport Authority of India Hall ticket may follow the instructions given below>>>
- First of all aspirants have to visit the official website of the Airport Authority of India that is www.aai.aero
- Select the medium in “English” and then you will be redirected to a new homepage
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to hit on the Notices tab
- Afterwards aspirants need to hit on the “admit card” link ,
- As a result a new page will come out along with a Dialog box
- Candidates need to enter their details like the like the registration no / application no / date of birth (whatever required) and have to hit on the search tab
- As a result the AAI call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates need to check all the details mentioned on AAI Exam hall ticket and after that download it or take a print out of it and keep it for the further use.
Check Also – How To Download Admit Card?
AAI Admit Card
AAI Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Subjects||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Type Exam||General Knowledge||3 Hours|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Airport Authority of India Call Letter:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a public sector enterprise that is working under the provisions of government of India and public sector enterprises within India and outside the country.The organization releases various notifications regarding the vacancies available. There are several candidates who apply for the AAI Recruitments and wait for the Airport Authority of India call letters.This time also the selection committee is going to commence the recruitment examination for the post of Junior Assistant
At the time of appearing in the examination candidates must bring their Identity Cards along like the Passport, DL, Aadhar Card and also 2 recent passport sized photographs. Candidates should bring both, the printed copy of Airport Authority of India E-Admit Card and photo ID in original while appearing in the examinations. Before appearing in the examination it is must for candidates to download their call letter and carry it along with them as without the hall ticket no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Get Complete Detailed: AAI Syllabus
Candidates interested in availing more details about AAI Admit Card 2017–2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates having any question about the details given here on this page may ask our experts about it by giving their comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AAI Recruitment||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Stay Awake All Night To Study|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|