AAI Recruitment through GATE
According to the Advt. No.01/2018 declared by the Airports Authority Of India, the applying link for AAI Recruitment through GATE is available now. There are 542 Junior Executive Jobs available in the organization and candidates having a valid GATE Score can apply for it.
Recently the GATE Results are declared and so the AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 process starts. With the help of GATE Score and registration number candidates can easily fill up AAI GATE Application Form.
|This Page Includes:|
Aspirants interested in AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 and willing to apply for one of 542 Junior Executive Jobs can submit their applications before the last date i.e. 27/04/2018. Candidates found eligible will be called for further document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi
Rest information regarding AAI Vacancy through GATE is available in below section of this page that is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AAI Recruitment through GATE
|Name of the organization||Airports Authority Of India|
|No of AAI JE Vacancies||342|
|Last date to apply for AAI GATE Recruitment||27/04/2018|
AAI Recruitment through GATE details:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)||100**|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)||100**|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||330|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||12|
Eligibility required for AAI Recruitment through GATE:
|Name of the Post||Qualification required for AAI Job Through GATE||GATE Branch/ GATE Code|
|AAI Junior Executive|
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.||Civil /CE|
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.||Electrical/EE|
|Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.||Electronics and Communication /EC|
|Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.||AR|
Get more- Jobs by Qualification
Age required for AAI GATE vacancy:
To apply for AAI JE Recruitment candidate’s age must:
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
Check Here: Latest Airline Jobs
AAI Junior Executive Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for AAI Recruitment through GATE given Rs.40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1) as their monthly emoluments
Perks in AAI Recruitment through GATE:
Apart from monthly remuneration, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
CTC per annum would be around Rs.9.1 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive
AAI Junior Executive Selection procedure:
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
Application fees for AAI Recruitment through GATE:
|SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates||No Fee|
Mode to pay application fees online:
- Candidate needs to re‐log in and have to hit on the link/tab “Make online Payment” which will become active only after 24 hours of submission of online Application.
- Application fees should be deposited online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India.
- The 10 digit Transaction Reference Number starting with “DU” is generated by the system on successful payment. It is to be noted and retained for future reference.
How to apply forAAI Recruitment through GATE 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. aai.aero
- After reaching homepage select and hit on Careers
- Go to “Recruitment through GATE 2018” and read the online advertisement whose link is available on “Updated On 28-03-2018”
- After going through details, go back to the previous page and then hit on apply online tab
- As a result the Online Application Form for AAI Recruitment through GATE will appear in front of you
- Enter the details asked in AAI Recruitment Application form and complete the whole process
- Upload all the required testimonials and complete the whole procedure
- Once you are done hit on final submission tab and then take a printout of filled up AAI JE Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
Download PDF – AAI 542 Junior Executive Jobs
Guidelines regarding Photograph and Signature uploading:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old)
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb‐50kb and Dimensions 200X230 pixels, only
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb‐20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred).
You Can Also Check: Latest PSU Jobs
Important Dates regarding AAI JE 2018 Recruitment:
|AAI JE GATE Recruitment Schedule||Date|
|Opening Date forAAI JEOnline Applications||28/03/2018|
|Last Date for AAI Junior EngineerOnline Applications||27/04/2018|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee for AAI Recruitment through GATE||02/05/2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|