Aakash Institute Jobs 2014
- Aakash Institute has proclaimed an advertisement as Aakash Institute Jobs 2014 for the employment of various faculty vacancies. Job hunters with requisite eligibility and experience may send a suitable filled application form to concerned address.
- Interested and talented job seekers do not let go this chance and attend Walk-In-Interview on 23rd and 24th February, 2014.
- All the relevant details related to the vacancy such as eligibility and interview venue are tailored below on this page by the team of Recruitmentresult.com.
- IIT-JEE (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)
- Medical (Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology)
- Foundations (VIII, IX & X)
- Applicants should have PhD/M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MBBS/B.Tech./BDS from a recognized university or institute.
- Impressive communication skills.
Contenders must have 02-04 years experience as per posts applied.
Recruitment process will be followed by Written Test and Demonstration Lecture.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants have to mail their CV in word format with latest photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and must mention the mail title as “Job Position”.
- Applicants also send their application with updated resume to the below shaped address.
2nd floor, Aakash Tower, Plot No.-4,
Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75”
|City Name||Venue||Date of Interview|
|New Delhi||Aakash Institute, South Extension Part-I, Ring Road (Near Defence Colony Flyover).||23rd & 24th February, 2014|
|Jaipur||Hotel Safari, Surya Nagar, main Gopalpura Bypass, Near Ridhi Sidhi Chowk, Jaipur|
Note: please visit Official Website.