Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2014
Aakash Institute is going to conduct Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2014 for the class Xth, studying students who aspire to study in Aakash Institute for Engineering or Medical coaching to acquire up to 100% scholarship on aakash’s program.
Candidates who want to get this Scholarship they must fill the application form through online process on or before the closing date that is 2th November 2014 (Wednesday).
The Scholarship test will conduct 23rd November 2014(Sunday). Students who will score good marks in the exam will get the scholarship, so that they can take coaching to make their dreams come true. The result of the Scholarship exam will be declared on 8th Dec, 2014 (Monday).
Only those students will appear for the scholarship test that will come under the following eligibility standards which are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ANTHE exam pattern:
|Total No. of Questions: 90||Duration: 2 Hours||Total Marks: 360||No Negative Marking|
|90 MCQs: Science: Physics (10), Chemistry (10) & Biology (10)||Mathematics: 30||Mental Ability: 30|
Class Xth studing students who are aspiring to study in aakash and ace engineering and Medical entrance exams in 2017 are eligible to apply.
Applicants who are going to appear in the exam need to pay application fee of Rs. 300 to the address in the form of Demand Draft.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit the Official Website of Aakash Institute which is www.aakash.ac.in
- Download your ANTHE form from the link sent to your e-mail address
- Print the form and fill in your details properly
- Attach all the important documents/ certificates, recently updated resume, passport size photographs along with the duly filled form.
- And send it along with the demand draft to the address mentioned in the email.
- Exam Date: 23rd November 2014(Sunday) Timing: 10.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M
- Last Date of Application: 12th November 2014 (Wednesday)
- Date of Declaration of Result: 8th December 2014 (Monday)
Note: For more details must You may check the Official No0tification
|Scholarships for Indian Students||Complete Details|
|Scholarship for SC/ST Students||Complete Details|
|How to Apply for Scholarship||Complete Details|