Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
Students who want to join Aakash for Medical/ Engineering Entrance Exams preparation and they are not financially strong to pay fees can apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test. Students who will qualify in this examination ANTHE offers opportunity to earn 100% Scholarship and Special Scholarships also to win cash awards. Scholarships range from 5% to 100% fee waiver, based on the eligibility & brightness of the student. Selection for scholarship will be based on merit of the students. Interested candidates can apply for Aakash Institute Special Scholarship Test 2017 by filling form on or before the last date.
Focal Points On This Page:
Aakash Institute provides you golden opportunity to double the chance of Winning Scholarship and Cash Rewards. Aakash Institute offers scholarships to meritorious students for pursuing classroom programs or DLP programs through its different study centres extended throughout the country. Applicants, who are facing some financial problems and facing difficulties in fulfilling his or her desires, may avail this chance by submitting online application form for Scholarship Test 2017. Candidates for getting information regarding same, you need to continue with this page which is well prepared by the dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
|Institute Name||Aakash Institute|
|Announcement Type||Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2017|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||Mentioned Below|
Exam Eligibility criteria:
- Students of Class 10th are only eligible for this exam.
- To apply applicants’ marks must be good and attractive.
Application Fees Details:
Applicants need to pay Rs. 300/- (approx) for offline form in the form of Demand Draft. DD must be drawn in favour of “Aakash Institute” for Medical or “Aakash IIT-JEE” for Engineering. Also, For (ANTHE- Junior), application fee is Rs. 200/- while for (ANTHE- Senior) candidates
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
- 2.35 Crores to be allotted for ANTHE- Junior
- 8.6 Crores for ANTHE- Senior
Cash Rewards Worth:
- 22.5 Lakhs to be allotted for ANTHE- Junior
- 26 Lakhs for ANTHE- Senior
Aakash Institute Special Scholarships
The scholarships are broadly divided into two categories:
- Merit Scholarships
- Special Scholarships
The scholarships are awarded as follows:
Merit Scholarships are honored solely on the basis of a student’s performance in his/ her
- a) ACST (Admission cum Scholarship Test)
- b) Class X and/or class XII Mark system
- C) Class X Grade system
- d) NTSE, Olympiads and KVPY results
- e) AIPMT, JEE (Main & Advanced) results
These scholarships vary according to various conditions and the marks obtained. Generally the marks obtained in Maths, Science and Biology in class X/XII are the deciding factor as to what scholarship a student will be rewarded. These scholarships act as a motivational reason for students who are hard-working and desire to get trained for competitive exams.
Check Here: Scholarship Benefits
Special Scholarships are given in some special cases as:
- Single Parent/ Divorcee: Suitable consideration is given to the students, who has lost his/her father and is being raised by his/her mother only. This facility will be given to the area of divorcee also.
- Sibling: Due consideration is given to students who already have a sibling studying in any of the classroom courses at Aakash.
- SC / ST: Due consideration is given to students of SC/ ST category.
- Ex-Aakashians: A student, who has once studied in any of the courses at Aakash, is also offered an Ex-Aakashians concession.
- Total Questions: 90 MCQs
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Science: Physics (15 Questions), Chemistry (15 Questions) & Biology (15 Questions
- Total Marks: 360
- No Negative Marking
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
ANTHE Exam Syllabus
Class IX – Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation (Including Floatation)
|Chemistry||Class IX – Structure of the Atom, Atoms and Molecules, Class X – Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals, Chemical Reactions and Equations|
|Biology||Class X – Life Processes – Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion, Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants|
|Mathematics||Class IX & X – Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Class IX – Mensuration, Circles, Quadrilaterals|
Class X – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, General Logical & Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
How to Apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test?
- Competitors who are willing to apply must have to visit official website of Aakash Institute that is www.aakash.ac.in
- Then need to press “Aakash Talent Hunt Exam 2017”
- After it, press “register and pay now” option and fill the required detail.
- Fill registration form correctly and you will get email ID and password.
- Upload all relevant documents such are caste certificate, recent photograph and signature.
- After filling online application form check it once and press the submit button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
For more details about Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2017 check Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates and you can subscribe us for free and enjoy free email service direct to your inbox for updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Scholarships in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|