Latest Job Openings is in your way, so apply now for AASL Recruitment. Application forms are invited by Airline Allied Services Limited for hiring 39 candidates for Assistant Engineer/Crew Controller and many other positions.
Interested candidates for AASL 39 Vacancies can read our complete AASL Advertisement and check the eligibility requirements of Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute. Further, eligible candidates can submit application forms till 29-06-2018 and for crew controller post you need to attend Walk-in Interview on 27-06-2018 & 28-06-2018.
Attend Walk-in Interview For AASL Recruitment
Aspirants are informed for crew controller post that they need to carry filled application form along with photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly self-attested with one recent color passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
To know more important details about the AASL Recruitment 2018, aspirants are advised to go through this page completely which well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Also: Latest Airline Jobs
|Name of Post||No. of AASL Vacancy|
|Head of Marketing||01|
|Chief of IT||01|
|Chief of Personnel||01|
|AGM Revenue Management||01|
|Manager Reservation Procedures||01|
|Manager Sales & Marketing||01|
|Manager Corporate Communication||01|
|Officer (Passenger, Sales, Airport Operations, Operations Control, Reservations)||08|
Education Required For AASL Job Openings:
For AASL Assistant Engineer Recruitment: 4-years full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics & Telecom / Electrical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Instrumentation/ Aerospace/ IT/ Computers or any allied branch of the above (From Govt. Recognized Institute) with 60% and above marks.
For Officer Posts: Those who are interested to apply for other posts are required MBA in Marketing from recognized University.
You Can Also Check:
Age Required For AASL Job Vacancy:
For AASLCareers, age of candidate should be as per the norms of Airline Allied Services Limited. Details of age are provided below have a look on complete details.
- Head of Marketing, Chief of IT, Chief of Personnel & AGM Revenue Management: Maximum – 45 Years.
- Manager Reservation Procedures, Manager Sales & Marketing &Manager Corporate Communication: Maximum – 40 Years.
- Assistant Engineer, Officer and Crew Controller: Maximum – 35 Years.
AASL Selection Process:
For hiring capable and competent contenders,Airline Allied Services Limited will conduct personal interview for selecting candidates towards AASL Vacancy. So contenders need to give their best performance to get final selection.
Go Through Below Given Articles, To Prepare Well For Interview:
Remuneration Details ForAASL Jobs:
Selected candidates for AASL Recruitment 2018 will get attractive and satisfying amount of remuneration through management panel that is mentioned below for different posts.
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Head of Marketing||Rs.1.5 Lakh|
|Chief of IT||Rs.80,000|
|Chief of Personnel||Rs.80,000|
|AGM Revenue Management||Rs.80,000|
|Manager Reservation Procedures||Rs.42,000|
|Manager Sales & Marketing||Rs.42,000|
|Manager Corporate Communication||Rs.42,000|
|Officer (Passenger, Sales, Airport Operations, Operations Control, Reservations)||Rs.36,000|
Process To Fill AASL Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to home page of Airline Allied Services Limited that is www.airindia.in
- Now, press “Careers” tab that is available in bottom section of page.
- On appeared page hit “Presshere to see the various recruitment advertisements open in Alliance Air” link.
- By pressing said link AASL Notification PDF will appear.
- Candidates can go through AASL Advertisement carefully and ensure the eligibility norms.
- Then, eligible candidates can download AASL Application Form.
- Further, fill AASL Recruitment Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Attach all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, enclosed them in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” And send it at below mentioned address.
- Those who are interested to apply for Crew Controller post can carry their filled application form at the time of interview.
Postal Address &Walk-in Interview Venue:
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I
Airport, New Delhi -110037
- Last date to submit application form: 29-06-2018
- Walk-in Interview date for crew controller post: 27-06-2018 & 28-06-2018
Applicants, to get remaining details about AASL Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or Bookmark our web page to get latest and instant updates of Airline Allied Services LimitedRecruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|