Airline Allied Services Limited has broadcasted an advertisement titled as AASL Recruitment 2016. For this concern organization is conducting a Walk-In Interview to engage eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Assistant Engineer (Technical Services). Job hunters, who desire to join this reputed government organization, may apply for AASL Engg Jobs by appearing in interview on the scheduled date that is 13th Oct., 14th Oct., and 15th Oct. 2016. To grasp the upcoming jobs in government sector regarding AASL Recruitment 2017, aspirants are requested to visit continuously on this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
For obtaining other information concerning to this employment advertisement, you are advised to comprehend the complete information available on this page that is well modified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to make sure that he/she should fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms for these latest government jobs before applying and should attend interview with photocopies of documents as well as original certificates.
|Name of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||40|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||13th Oct., 14th Oct., and 15th Oct. 2016|
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Technical Services)
- No. of Posts: 40
Category wise classification of vacancies:
- General category candidates-21
- OBC category aspirants- 10
- SC category contenders- 6
- ST category applicants- 3
Contenders who are willing to apply for AASL Asst Engg Jobs must possess First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Telecom / Electrical / Mechanical / Aeronautical /Instrumentation / Aerospace Engineering or any allied branch of the above from any recognized University/ Institutions.
Appliers must not be more than 35 years in age. Relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as follows:
- For SC/ST category aspirants: 5 Years
- For OBC category candidates: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
|Mandatory Experience||Desirable Experience|
|Three Years Experience in related field||Experience in Aviation Organization is desirable|
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Note: Please have a look……………
Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category are exempted from application fee.
Appliers will get 50000/- per month from the department of Airline Allied Services Limited who will be recruited for AASL Jobs.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of applicants will totally based on their performance in Interview. Interview will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Steps to Fill Application form:
- You need to go through official website of the organization that is airindia.com
- Hit on “Career” tab which is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- After that go to “Walk-In Interview Alliance Air Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Technical Services)” link and hit on “Advertisement”.
- Read all the details very carefully and a PDF file will be opened with all the information.
- Now you need to download the application form and fill it with all the complete information.
- Attest all the testimonials related to the post and affix a photo on it.
- Now you need to appear in Walk-in- Interview which is held on the date given below with your all the documents/ testimonials to venue mentioned below.
Apply Now For: Latest Airlines Jobs
Appliers are advised to also bring their all the original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- Matriculation (10th class) certificate in support of date of birth.
- Bachelor of engineering degree.
- Marks sheet of Bachelor of Engineering degree certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- SC/ST Certificate In case of SC/ST candidates.
- Certificate of OBC in the prescribed performa for Central Govt. Employment issued by the competent authority.
- Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1500/- payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
Alliance Air Personnel Department
Old Lufthansa Hanger Building
Adjacent to Office of E.D (N.R), Air India Ltd
Terminal –I, IGI Airport
Tel. No. 25672735, 25675793
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 13th Oct., 14th Oct., and 15th Oct. 2016
Go through Official Notification mentioned below to acquire all the information against AASL Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Airline Allied Services Limited Notification: Download in PDF Form
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|