Airline Allied Services Limited is going to conduct Walk-In Interview for 24 Asst Supervisor Posts in the month of August, 2018 under AASL Recruitment 2018-19. Interested candidates can download their application form here and take it to the walk-in venue on the day of interview as scheduled.
Walk-in Selection for the Post of Assistant Supervisor (Security) will be organized by the authority in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Applicants are just required to ensure their eligibility and fill their applications correctly as prescribed and according to the details required for AASL Recruitment.
This Page Includes:
Download Application Form for 24 Asst Supervisor AASL Posts Here!!!
By following the steps mentioned in this page candidates can easily reach the official notification or application form of AASL Asst Supervisor vacancies. They may also visit the direct official link provided here on this page and apply for the walk-in interview which is scheduled on 11-08-2018 &18-08-2018 for final selection.
Contenders can grab all the detailed information regarding AASL Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the below section of this page which is designed by the enthusiastic team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Also: Latest Airline Jobs
AASL Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Supervisor
- Total No. of AASL Posts: 24
Candidates who are applying for AASL Jobs are required to have possessed Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language and must have also possessed valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit for the applicants willing to attend walk-in interview for the AASL Assistant Supervisor Jobs is 30 years. 5 years are relaxed on upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and relaxation of 3 years on maximum age limit is received by the candidates belonging to OBC category.
An attractive and sufficient amount of Rs.21, 371/- will be received by the applicants who will be selected for the vacant positions of Assistant Supervisors under AASL Recruitmentas per the existing rules of the government.
AASL Recruitment Method:
Selection committees will shortlist the eligible candidates for Assistant Supervisors vacancy through walk-in interview. Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in written test related to Aviation Security / General Aptitude for the final selection.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to Download Application Form for AASL Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of Airline Allied Services Limited that is www.airindia.in or the direct link provided below to download AASL application form.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal till end and hit the “Careers” tab from the left side of the page.
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various recruitment links.
- You have to search suitable link for the “Alliance Air Recruitment for Assistant Supervisor” and press the same.
- Go through the appeared official notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then download the same and fill in the application form correctly.
- Take the filled application form to the venue mentioned below on the day of walk-in interview as scheduled according to the region.
- Also take below mentioned documents along with the application form.
List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Application:
- Demand Draft, where applicable
- 10th Std/Matriculation mark-sheet & passing certificate
- 12th Std/Pre-Degree mark-sheet & Passing certificate
- Graduation certificate and Marks Sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate
- BCAS Basic AVSEC (12days new pattern certificate )
- Certification mention in Preferable Qualifications
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- Valid BCAS Certified XBIS Screener Certificate
- Doctor’s certificate (in original) for Height and Weight
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience certificate
- Nationality/Domicile certificate
Walk-In Interview Details for AASL Recruitment:
|Place of Walk-in||Date||Registration Time||Venue|
|11-08-2018||12:00 noon to 02:30 pm||AG High School and G&D Parikh Higher Secondary School,Commerce Six Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad: 380009 phone : 079-26464626|
10:30 am to 01:00 pm
|Institute of Engineering Education &Research,DongreVastigraha Ground,CanadaCorner, Nashik – 422002|
Phone : 0253 6641300
Applicants are advised to visit the Airline Allied Services Limited Official Website on regular basis so that they may not visit any latest update or important information regarding AASL Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|