Airline Allied Services Ltd is all set to hire eligible candidates on vacant posts of Crew Controller, Co-Pilot, Station Managers and others through AASL Recruitment process. There are total 55 vacancies, which are going to be filled up.
Eligible candidates can apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd Vacancies by sending their applications to respective address till the last dates mentioned below. For more details about AASL Recruitment 2019 you can go through this entire page.
This Page Includes:
Attend AASL Walk In Interview
For the posts of Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller, candidates have to appear in Walk IN Interview, which is going to be held on 11-12-2018 to 19-12-2018. For rest posts, candidates have to send application forms in prescribed format along with the needed documents.
Applicants should apply now for AASL Recruitment 2019 by going through the instructions mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
AASL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||01|
|Trainee Pilot ATR 72-600||10|
|AGM Revenue Management||01|
|Senior Manager Pricing and Business Analyst||08|
|Assistant Crew Controller||06|
|Station Managers(Manager Grade)||01|
|Manager Sales and Marketing||01|
|Officer Passenger Sales||01|
|Co Pilot (P2)||10|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
To apply for Airline Allied Services Ltd Recruitment, candidates should have degree of graduation/ post graduation in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Applicants, enrolling for AASL 55 Vacancies, their age should not more than 45 years as on the last date for submission of applications. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the norms of authority.
AASL Recruitment Notification
|Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller||Get Here|
|Co Pilot (P2)||Get Here|
|Rest Posts||Get Here|
For AASL Vacancies, candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- as application fee through Demand Draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted for payment of application fee.
Selected candidates for Airline Allied Services Ltd Jobs will get salary as mentioned below:
|Name of Posts||Pay band|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI)||As per the norms|
|Trainee Pilot ATR 72-600|
|Instructor Technical||Rs. 53000/-|
|AGM (CMS)||Rs. 80000/-|
|AGM Revenue Management|
|Senior Manager Pricing|
and Business Analyst
|Crew Controller||Rs. 36000/-|
|Assistant Crew Controller||Rs. 30000/-|
|Station Managers(Manager Grade)||Rs. 42000/-|
|Manager Sales and Marketing|
|Officer Passenger Sales||Rs. 36000/-|
|Co Pilot (P2)||Rs. 25000/-|
Get Here: More Highly Paid Airline Jobs
AASL 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for AASL Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel. For the posts of Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller, candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of their qualification and walk in interview.
How to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018?
Apply for Jobs in AASL by following the steps mentioned below:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of Airline Allied Services Limited that is www.airindia.in or the direct link provided below to download AASL application form.
- Scroll down the home page of the official portal till end and hit the “Careers” tab from the left side of the page.
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various recruitment links.
- You have to hit on following links:
- Recruitment for Co-Pilot (P2)
- Recruitment for various post
- Go through the appeared official AASL Notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then download the same and fill in the AASL Application form correctly.
- Keep it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
For the posts of Crew Controller and Assistant Crew Controller
- Take the filled application form to the venue mentioned below on the day of walk-in interview as scheduled according to the region.
- Also take below mentioned documents along with the application form
Postal Address & Walk In Venue:
Alliance Air Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan)
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport,
New Delhi -110037
Check Out: More Jobs in Delhi
|Post Name||Last date for submission of applications|
|For all Posts||21-12-2018|
|Co Pilot (P2)||30-11-2018|
|Walk In Dates||11, 12, 18 & 19 Dec 2018|
To get more details about AASL Recruitment 2019, you can visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|