A latest employment advertisement has been promulgated by Airline Allied Services Limited titled as AASL Recruitment. This wholly owned subsidiary of AIL has invited applications from eligible aspirants for filling up various vacancies of Technical Assistant, Manager Training and other posts. Job seekers willing to grow their career with this airline company may apply for AASL Recruitment 2017 through proper channel.
This Page Contains:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below need to apply according to the post they are applying for. Applicants may either forward their dully filled applications in all respect on stated address or may attend the walk-in interview along duly filled application and original particulars as per applied post.
For acquiring more information concerning to AASL Jobs you need to scroll this page and read below equipped information provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||Check below|
Required Qualification and Experience:
|Technical Assistant||AME Diploma / 3 years full time AME Training course completion certificate, from DGCA approved Institute||One Year Aviation Experience In CAMO /QC / PPC Office Only|
|Manager Training||Masters Degree in Business Administration & equivalent Diploma in Management / Business Administration||03 years experience in Computerized Crew Scheduling / Operations Department of a Scheduled airline.|
|Manager Flight Operations||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent OR DGCA approved Flight dispatcher License.||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent with 3 years experience in Airline Operations Or DGCA approved Flight dispatcher License with 5 years of experience in an airline operations|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Application Fee for AASL Vacancies:
- Candidates applying for Technical Assistant post need to submit a demand draft for an amount of Rs.1,500/- and those applying for any rest other post need to submit Rs. 1,000/- as application fee in the form of DD payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is not applicable for ST / SC category candidates.
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Name of Position||Upper Age Limit||Emoluments / Salary|
|Technical Assistant||30 years||Rs. 18,000 per month for first 2 years, then Rs.21000 for 4 years and Rs.25000 at the post of Chief Technical Assistant.|
|Manager Training||40 years||Rs. 55,000 /- per month|
|Manager Flight Operations|
Candidates who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the originals certificates along with self certified certificates will be allowed to be interviewed and on the basis of their performance in interview process candidates will be finally considered for appointment to the post.
Steps to Apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment:
- Firstly, log on to official Website www.airindia.in.
- Press on “Careers” tab located at bottom of home page.
- Then select link as “Press Here to see the Advertisement” against the advertisement of posts you wish to apply for as available in the appeared list.
For Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates applying for this post need to hit on advertisement link for AASL Recruitment for the Post of Technical Assistant.
- Go through complete details carefully.
- Now, download the application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the application form with entire details and also affix the recent photograph & required documents.
- Details of all essential fields regarding academic qualification should be entered in application form.
- Lastly send the application form with all essential particulars at the specified address before the due last date.
Get Here: Latest Airline Jobs
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building,
(Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
For Rest Other Posts:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for any rest other post need to bring along duly filled in the prescribed application format.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly filled in application in correct format and self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hangar Building (Alliance Bhawan),
Adjacent to Office of ED (NR), Air India Ltd,
Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Name of Position||Last date of receipt of Application / Walk-in Date|
|Manager Flight Operations||31-01-2017|
Eager job hunters can check Official Link to acquire additional information regarding AASL Recruitment 2017. Appliers you can subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox or you can also bookmark this page to acquire other information related to this recruitment process.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 15000 Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Online Jobs from Home||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|