Airline Allied Services Limited has released Latest Vacancy Notification titled as AASL Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 27 vacant posts of Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Manager Cargo, Instructor (Technical), Assistant Manger (HR) for SAP, Manager Corporate Communication and others. So those who want to grab Airline Allied Services Limited Jobs, must apply for AASL Recruitment 2017 after ensuring their eligibility.
Key contents of this page:
Airline Allied Services Limited is inviting applications from eligible and hard working candidates to fill the various vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow the steps provided on this page on or before its closing date that is 24/10/2017. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more details regarding AASL Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Number of vacancy||27|
AASL Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Qualification|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01||Qualified Associated Chartered Accountant from ICAI|
|Chief of Personnel||01||2 years full time Masters Degree|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||03||Bachelors and masters degree|
|Manager Cargo||01||2 years full time Masters Degree|
|Manager Sales & Marketing||01|
|Manager Security||01||Graduate from a recognized university preferably with NCC certificate|
|Instructor (Technical)||02||First Class Engineering Graduate from Recognized University|
|Assistant Manger(HR) for SAP||01||Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management / HR|
|Manager Corporate Communication||01||Masters Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication|
|Station Managers (1st Phase||14||2 years full time Masters Degree|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Salary and Age Details for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment:
|Post name||Salary||Maximum Age|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||Rs. 80,000 /|
|Chief of Personnel|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||Rs 4000/- per hour.||70 years|
|Manager Cargo|| |
|Manager Sales & Marketing|
|Instructor (Technical)||Rs. 53,000/-||50 years|
|Assistant Manger(HR) for SAP||Rs. 39,000/||35 years|
|Manager Corporate Communication||Rs. 42,000/-||40 years|
|Station Managers (1 st Phase||Rs. 42,000 /- + perks|
Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India:
- SC/ST category candidates will get 05 years relaxation in age
- OBC will get 03 years relaxation in age
Get PDF >> AASL Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- in the form of demand draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. SC/ST category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection of candidates for Airline Allied Services Limited Latest Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to fill AASL application Form:
Candidates can follow below stated steps to apply for AASL Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the Airline Allied Services Limited that is www.airindia.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to careers tab present under various links in below of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post and hit “Alliance Air Recruitment for various posts New Image Hit Here to see the various recruitment advertisements open in Alliance Air” link
- After that a new page containing the details of the posts gets appeared on your screen
- Just go through the details and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application form at below stated address before its closing date.
Alliance Bhawan, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal -1B,
IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to send application form: 24/10/2017
Candidates can grab further details in regards to AASL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also type your comment in below comment box for any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will try to solve your queries
A latest vacancy advertisement has disseminated as AASL Recruitment. Airline Allied Services Limited invites Application Forms from suitable and proficient candidates for filling up 21 vacant Co-Pilot (P2) positions. Interested and willing job seekers can apply for AASL Recruitment 2017 till 11-01-2018.
To get detailed facts about Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers can download application form from the official website of organization that is www.airindia.com by the help of some necessary steps given below or from direct official link indicated below.
|Name of Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||21|
|Last date to submit application form||11-01-2018|
Co-Pilot (P2): 21 positions
Job hunters must have passed in 10+2 from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
We Have More Job Options for 12th pass Candidates: Check Here
Do you know about Technical/Licence Qualifications?
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the date of the application.
- Recent Medical Fitness Certificate of Class-I issued by DGCA, India
- Latest FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valild IR Endorsement.
Limitations of Age:
- Aspirants must not be more then 45 years in age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
Applying aspirants must have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, Payable At Delhi.
AASL Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF
After the successfully completion of assortment process, the recruited applicants will receive an impressive amount of Rs. as follows which will be given by the expert committee of reputed organization.
- 25,000/- (During Training)
- 2,11,000/- on 70 Hours Flying (After Training)
Mode of Hiring for AASL Recruitment:
- After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for a Psychometric Test, which will be a Qualifying Process.
- The recruitment process will be conducted in phases depending on the applications received. Candidates, who qualify in the Psychometric Test, will be required to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
- The Cost of Simulator will be payable by the candidate.
- Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be placed on the Panel as per merit on the basis of marks obtained by them.
Check Now: Latest Airline Jobs
Some Simple steps to fill application Form:
To fill Application form for AASL Recruitment, candidates are required to follow below mentioned steps.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Air India Limited that is www.airindia.in
- After that follow the bottom section of home page and press on “Careers” link.
- After pressing above stated link, a new page will be opened on your screen and you have to hit on “Press here to see advertisement” link given under “Advertisement for the post of Co-Pilot P2 (Rated)” link.
- Now read the complete opened advertisement very carefully.
- After reading relevant information you need to download application form in the prescribed format that is attached with the advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill the form with complete information in correct manner.
- Attach the demand draft and copies of required documents with filled in form and paste your latest passport size photo on the give space.
- Lastly send it to address mentioned below.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Required documents along with application form:
Job appliers must attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their:
- Date of birth
- Academic/Technical Qualification/s
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook
- Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates ONLY:
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority.
- Aspirants who belong to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Lufthansa Hangar Building, (Alliance Bhawan)
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Last date to submit application form: 11-01-2018
Eager job hunters can check Official Notice Link given above to acquire additional information regarding AASL Recruitment 2017. Appliers you can subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox or you can also bookmark this page to acquire other information related to this recruitment process.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|