Airline Allied Services Limited is looking for young and energetic “Unmarried” Females & Males, Indian Nationals through AASL Recruitment. As per official AASL Recruitment 2018 notification, organization wants to hire 16 contenders as Cabin Crew on Fixed Term Engagement.
Airline Allied Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited and now searching for eligible Indians against AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment in any of the stations in Southern Region. So, interested candidates need to Apply Now for AASL Jobs via offline process given below.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Air India Recruitment Last Date:
The end date to apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2018 is 06-04-2018. Before applying for AASL Cabin Crew Jobs, candidates are advised to read entire details as given below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|No of Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies||16|
|Qualifications||12th with diploma|
|The last Date to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment||06-04-2018|
|Start Date to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018||15-03-2018|
Trainee Cabin Crew: 16
- Male: 08
- Female: 08
Qualification Required for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment should have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates having three years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment.
Find Out Latest: Jobs after 12th Class
Salary Details for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs:
- Selected candidates for Air India Cabin Crew Job will be given a stipend of Rs. 15, 000/- per month during training period.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs 37,850/- per month for AASL Recruitment.
- The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs 16,725/- and Rs 21, 125/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month
Age of the applier’s contenders for AASL Recruitment 2018 should be between 18 and 27 years. Relaxation of 5 years is given to the SC/ST on the other hand 3 years in case of OBC categories.
Application Fee to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- through the demand draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi. SC/ST category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Check Now More: Latest Airline Jobs
Will be as per AASL Guidelines
Selected Candidates will be reported for training at Delhi or at any other place decided by the Company and must obtain necessary DGCA approval on Alliance Air fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
How to Apply for AASL Recruitment?
- Logon to the official site of the Air India Limited, which is airindia.into apply for AASL Recruitment 2018
- Go to the ‘Careers’ tab which is visible at the bottom of the home page.
- Follow “Alliance Air Recruitment for Trainee Cabin Crew, Southern Region” and press on “Hit Here to see the Trainee Cabin Crew, Southern Region advertisement open in Alliance Air” link.
- Now read AASL Notification carefully.
- After reading relevant details if you are interested then apply for AASL Recruitment 2018
- Performa of the Air India Application Form is available at the bottom of official advertisement.
- Fill AASL Application Form carefully with complete details.
- Application should be affixed with then pass port size photo.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the Post of Trainee Cabin Crew”.
- Candidates should send the Air India Application Form through the post along with the demand draft at the address given below.
Hit here for Official PDF of:
Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport
New Delhi – 110037
Important Date for AASL Recruitment:
Last Date to send AASL Application Form: 06-04-2018
For more details about AASL Recruitment 2018 you can check Official Link.
By releasing AASL Recruitment, organization intends to fill 35 Dy. Chief Financial Officer, Chief of IT, Synthetic Flight Instructor, Trainee Cabin Crew and other jobs with efficient as well as deserving candidates.
Airline Allied Services Limited has decided to invite applications from eligible applicants for AASL Jobs Advertisement. Job entrants who are interested in AASL Recruitment must forward dully fill in application form at below mentioned address latest before 23-03-2018.
|Highlights of this page|
Before going to apply for AASL Recruitment, one are advice to check their eligibility for related posts through this page which is created by the team member of AASL Recruitment 2018.
|Organization name||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Number of vacancy||35|
AASL Vacancy Details:
|Jobs in AASL||No. of Vacancy in AASL|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||01|
|Chief of IT||01|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||02|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||16|
Required Qualification for AASL Job vacancy:
As per the AASL Recruitment Notification, only eligible applicants can apply for foresaid posts, so must ensure eligibility from below mentioned details
- To apply for AASL Manager Recruitment, candidates must have possessed Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAl/ BE / B.Tech/Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in concerned discipline from any recognized university or institution.
- Apart from this, one should have relevant working experience in related field.
Age Restriction and salary for AASL Jobs
Candidates, who are going to apply for AASL Recruitment 2018, can check the age conditions and salary for the concerned posts from below stated table-
|AASL vacancy||Age limits||Salary|
|Dy. Chief Financial Officer||45 years||1 lakh|
|Chief of IT||Rs. 80000|
|Synthetic Flight Instructor||70 years||Rs. 4000 per hour|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||Refer notification|
|Station Managers||40 years||Rs. 42000|
|Instructor (Technical)||50 years||Rs. 63000|
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 1500/- (For General Category) as application fee where as SC.ST candidates are exempted to pay application fees.
- Payment should be done either through offline in the form of Demand Draft payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
AASL Recruitment Criteria
Selection of candidates for AASL Manager Vacancies will made on the basis of their performances in the interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel.
Applying Steps for AASL Recruitment 2018:
Those who have decided to apply for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment must go through following steps mentioned below-
- First of all, applicants have to go through the official portal that is www.airindia.in to apply for AASL Dy. Chief Financial Officer Recruitment.
- Secondly, candidates must hit “Careers” tab which is available at the bottom of home page.
- From next page select “Alliance Air Recruitment for various post; press here to see the various recruitment advertisement open in Alliance Air” link
- Now AASL Cabin Crew Recruitment Notification PDF will opened, read all details carefully
- Download the AASL application form and fill it in correct manner.
- Enclose, form and other required documents in an envelope supers scribed with the name of Post you are applying.
- At last, send the envelope at the below mentioned address on or before last date.
Get Here >>AASL Recruitment Notification
Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan,
Adjacent to the office of ED (NR), Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi- 110037
Find- More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to apply for AASL 2018 Recruitment: 23-03-2018
Applicants, to get remaining details about AASL Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|