ACE Online Test Series
ACE Engineering Academy is one of the popular and leading coaching centers which imparts education to the students in the Engineering and helps them to crack competitive exams. Through ACE Online Test Series you can get best coaching for IES/GATE/PSUs and crack any competitive exam. If you are among those candidates who are seeking for the best coaching for engineering then you are informed that the new batch at ACE Academy is commencing now. To be a part of ACE online test series 2018, you have to do the registration yourself through Direct ACE Engineering Academy online test series login.
Highlights Of This Page:
ACE Engineering Academy is the leading institute for GATE, ESE and PSUs and offers postal coaching (Distance learning programme) for engineering students. So if you want to crack the competition that you must join the institute as the new batches for ACE IES online test series have started. More information like fee structure, documents required for ACE Online Test Series ACE Online Test Series For Gate 2018 can be grabbed form the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
ACE Online Test Series
ACE Academy Online Test Series
Fee Criteria For Class Room Coaching at ACE Academy Online Test Series For Gate 2018:
|Type of Students||Fee|
|ACE Academy GATE / ESE Online Test Series|
|For Present Student of ACE||Rs. 300|
|For Previous Student of ACE||Rs. 750|
|For Students other than ACE||Rs. 1,500|
|For NIT/IIIT/BIT/BITS/DTU/HBTI/IET Students||Rs. 1,000|
|For IIT/IISc/IIEST Students||Rs. 750|
|GATE – 2017 Rankers (Below AIR 2000)||Rs. 600|
|ESE (IES) Written Qualified Students||Rs. 500|
|GATE + ESE Online Test Series ACE|
|For Previous Student of ACE||Rs. 1,300|
|For Students other than ACE||Rs. 2,500|
|For NIT/IIIT/BIT/BITS/DTU/HBTI/IET Students||Rs. 1,700|
|For IIT/IISc/IIEST Students||Rs. 1,300|
|GATE – 2017 Rankers (Below AIR 2000)||Rs. 1,000|
|ESE (IES) Written Qualified Students||Rs. 850|
Fee Criteria For Postal Coaching:
- GATE: Rs. 7,500/-
- ESE: Rs. 11,000/-
- GATE + ESE: Rs. 12,000/-
- ESE Mains (Stage -II): Rs. 2,600/-
- GENCO / TRANSCO: Rs. 4,000/
Method to pay fee for ACE online test series for 2018:
- For getting registered for ACE online GATE test series, candidates have to pay the fee at ICICI bank using Challan form.
- Other centers where the application fee can be paid are Kukatpally, Delhi, Bhopal, Chennai, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Patna, Vijayawada, Vizag ,Tirupathi& Kolkata.
Download Here >>> Ways To Fill Challan Form
Process To Get Enrolled For Classroom Coaching:
- For Ace online test series 2018 login, the candidates have to first visit the official website of the organization that is www.aceenggacademy.com
- After log in to the official website, you will be able to appear on the home page and now you have to press “Enrollment” tab.
- Now you have to tap on “Online Registration for IES, GATE Class Room / Postal Coaching” link.
- After that you have to hit on “Enrollment option” tab and again you will be on the new page.
- Select course for which you want to get coaching.
- And then press “Enter your details” to fill the complete details.
- Then confirm details and make payment and finally then agree to the terms and conditions and finally you can hit on submit button.
- At last you can take a print out of it for the future usage to collect the ID card.
Hit Here >>> ACE Online Test Series Registration
Documents required for ACE Online Test Series Registration Login:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parents name, parent’s mobile number etc.)
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- ACE Center for Class Room Coaching
Program and preferred batch and start date of the program(shown in the application form)
- Good quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements.
- Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature Specifications.
- Good quality image of your valid ID proof that should be carried to the center at the time of collecting ACE ID Card(for Class Room Coaching) conforming to the requirements specified in Valid ID Card Specifications.
- Valid VISA Credit / Debit Card (online payment activated) or IOB Net Banking account.
- On filling the application form you will be directed to our secure bank payment gateway system to complete the payment transaction.
Download Here >>> GATE/ESE Postal Coaching Application Form
Ways of Enrollment for Postal Coaching for ACE Academy Hyderabad Online Test Series 2018:
- First of all visit the official website of the academy and that is www.aceenggacademy.com
- After that hit on the “Enrollment tab” in the menu bar.
- Now you have to select the link as “ESE / GATE Application Forms for postal coaching/test series”.
- After selecting the link download the application form and fill the requisite details in it.
- At last you can submit it with all the enclosures to the address mentioned below.
Download Here >>> ESE Online Test Series Application Form
GATE Online Registration for Test Series/ Postal Coaching
|Exam Name||Registration Form In PDF|
|GATE Postal Coaching||Download From Here|
|GATE + ESE Postal Coaching||Download From Here|
|GENCO / TRANSCO Postal Coaching||Download From Here|
Types of ACE Engineering Academy Online Test Series:
Aspirants who want to be a part of ACE Academy online test series for gate 2018 can register themselves for any one of the following coaching and the types of coaching are as follows:
- Classroom Coaching
- Postal Coaching
Some facts about Classroom Coaching:
Class room Coaching is offered at various cities named as Hyderabad, Delhi, Bhopal, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Bengalure, Chennai, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Tirupati for GATE. The courses offered for GATE are:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Production & Industrial Engineering (PI)
Divisions of Batches:
For the better coaching, batches such as Long term batches (5 to 7 months), Summer crash batches (50 to 60 days), winter crash batches (50 to 60 days) and week-end batches (7 to 8 months) are available. Students can choose any one of them according to their convenience.
Get Here >>> Classroom Coaching Details
Postal Coaching for GATE, IES AND PSUs:
- Postal coaching commenced for ESE 2018 form April 2017
- Postal coaching commenced for GATE 2018 from April, 2017
- Postal coaching commences for ESE 2017 Mains (Stage-II)
- Postal coaching commences for GENCO / TRANSCO / DISCOM.
For Any Query Related To Postal Coaching
ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY (Address):
# 204, Rahman Plaza,
Opp: Methodist School,
Fernandez Hospital Lane,
Near Taj Mahal Hotel, ABIDS,
HYDERABAD – 500001
Get Here >>> POSTAL COACHING Details
New Batches for ACE online test series gate 2018:
Aspirants who are interested to acquire ACE Academy online test series schedule then you have to follow the simple stated guidelines disclosed below:
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.aceenggacademy.com
- Now select the “New Batches” tab in the menu bar.
- After that you have to choose “center” and “stream” under New Batches Schedule.
- After selecting the suitable options you will able to see ACE online test series schedule on your screen and you can start your preparation after that according to the ACE Academy online test series 2018.
Get Complete Details Here >>> ACE New BATCHES
ESE- 2018 ACE Online Test Series:
Students are informed that online test series for ESE – 2018 (Prelims) examination have been started from 01.07.2017. You can get the detailed schedule form the below provided link.
Download Here >>> ESE- 2018 ACE Online Test Series
GATE-2018 ACE Online Test Series:
Candidates who want to prepare for the completion are notified that GATE-2018 Online Test Series has been commenced for 10.06.2017. Students can attend the exam till GATE 2018 examination. Get the detailed information from the below provided link.
Download Here >>> GATE-2018 ACE Online Test Series
APGENCO & APTRANSCO – ACE Online Test Series:
Candidates you can access on below provided link to check the detailed information of test series for Electrical Engineering which has started from 01.04.2017.
Download Here >>> APGENCO & APTRANSCO – ACE ONLINE TEST SERIES
Sample Questions for ACE Online Test Series:
Question1. Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?
Question2. A sum of Rs. 725 is lent in the beginning of a year at a certain rate of interest. After 8 months, a sum of Rs. 362.50 more is lent but at the rate twice the former. At the end of the year, Rs. 33.50 is earned as interest from both the loans. What was the original rate of interest?
- None of these
Question3. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. simple interest. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was:
Question4. A certain amount earns simple interest of Rs. 1750 after 7 years. Had the interest been 2% more, how much more interest would it have earned?
- Cannot be determined
You Can Also Check: GATE Exam Notification
Question5. A person borrows Rs. 5000 for 2 years at 4% p.a. simple interest. He immediately lends it to another person at 6p.a for 2 years. Find his gain in the transaction per year.
Question6. A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% p.a. simple interest. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was:
Question7. When he
P: did not know
Q: he was nervous and
R: heard the hue and cry at midnight
S: what to do
The Proper sequence should be:
Do You Know: How To Prepare For GATE
Question8. It is easier
P: to venture into space
Q: for men
R: beneath their feet
S: than to explore
The Proper sequence should be:
Question9. This time
P: exactly what he had been told
Q: the young man did
R: beyond his dreams
S: and the plan succeeded
The Proper sequence should be:
Question10. Education is
P: of the proper sense of responsibilities
Q: the first need
R: in a citizen
S: for the development
The Proper sequence should be:
Check Out: GATE Question Papers
Question11. Vincent has a paper route. Each morning, he delivers 37 newspapers to customers in his neighborhood. It takes Vincent 50 minutes to deliver all the papers. If Vincent is sick or has other plans, his friend Thomas, who lives on the same street, will sometimes deliver the papers for him.
- Vincent and Thomas live in the same neighborhood.
- It takes Thomas more than 50 minutes to deliver the papers.
- It is dark outside when Vincent begins his deliveries.
- Thomas would like to have his own paper route.
Question12. Erin is twelve years old. For three years, she has been asking her parents for a dog. Her parents have told her that they believe a dog would not be happy in an apartment, but they have given her permission to have a bird. Erin has not yet decided what kind of bird she would like to have.
- Erin’s parents like birds better than they like dogs.
- Erin does not like birds.
- Erin and her parents live in an apartment.
- Erin and her parents would like to move.
Question14. When they heard news of the hurricane, Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans. Instead of traveling to the island beach resort, they booked a room at a fancy new spa in the mountains. Their plans were a bit more expensive, but they’d heard wonderful things about the spa and they were relieved to find availability on such short notice.
- Maya and Julian take beach vacations every year.
- The spa is overpriced.
- It is usually necessary to book at least six months in advance at the spa.
- Maya and Julian decided to change their vacation plans because of the hurricane.
Also Check: GATE Study Material
Question15. On weekends, Mr. Sanchez spends many hours working in his vegetable and flower gardens. Mrs. Sanchez spends her free time reading and listening to classical music. Both Mr. Sanchez and Mrs. Sanchez like to cook.
- Sanchez enjoys planting and growing vegetables.
- Sanchez does not like classical music.
- Sanchez cooks the vegetables that Mr. Sanchez grows.
- Sanchez enjoys reading nineteenth century novels.
You can get more significant information in regards of ACE Online Test Series for Gate 2018 by visiting the Official Link. To grab more related information like online test series ace academy, ACE engineering academy online test series login, ACE online test series for gate 2018 login, ACE engineering online test series, you can subscribe to our web portal. For any query related to ACE academy gate online test series you can write us in the below revealed box, we will soon respond to your queries.