Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has released the ACET 2019 Application Form for June session. The ACET June 2019 will be held on 15-06-2019. For this, ACET 2019 Online Registration process has been started from 20-02-2019 and it will be continued will 30-04-2019. Well, go through this page to know more about ACET Important Dates and other info.
Highlights of ACET 2019:
|Exam Name||ACET 2019|
|Full Form||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||Actuaries courses|
|Conducting Body||IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India).|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Date||15th June 2019 (For June Session)|
ACET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: There is no age bar to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those have completed or appeared in 12th class with English as one of the subject from a recognized board can apply.
- Degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also expected to take this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are still studying in 10+2 can also apply.
ACET Registration Fees:
- ACET 2019 Application Fees is Rs. 3,000/-.
- Candidates can pay application form fees by online mode.
- Once payment is made it will not be refunded back to any candidates.
ACET Admission Procedure 2019:
After the declaration of ACET result, the candidates those will be declared passed in the exam will have to follow the online admission process. The admission will only be given after the verification of all original educational certificates. Candidates have to send the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form along with the attested documents in the given address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
ACET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be of Computer Based Test (online).
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted for the each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted and for 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
- Duration of Exam: The questions paper will be of 3 hours.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 100 marks.
- of Questions: Total of 70 MCQ questions will be asked.
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation will contain 55% of weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will contain 45% of weightage.
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|45 questions||1 mark each|
|20 questions||2 marks each|
|05 questions||3 marks each|
ACET 2019 Exam Centers:
Mumbai, Indore, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Bangalore, Kochi, Gurgaon, Bhubhaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Pune, Patna, Hyderabad, Vizag, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Lucknow, Guwahati, Chandigarh and Raipur.
Also Check: ACET Syllabus
How to apply for ACET Admission 2019?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is www.actuariesindia.org.
- On the home page press the “ACET 2019 Application form (for June Session)” link.
- After that read the ACET 2019 Notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well.
- Now press the Apply Online link and fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
ACET 2019 Important Links:
|ACET 2019 Important Dates||Check Here|
|ACET Test Centers||Check Here|
|ACET – FAQs||Check Here|
|ACET Diet Wise Question Papers & Solutions||Check Here|
|ACET Official Link||Press Here|
ACET 2019 Result:
ACET 2019 result declares on the official website i.e., www.actuariesindia.org. The ACET result June exam is scheduled to be declared on 04-07-2019. Candidates will be able to check the scores or marks by entering their required credentials like Registration no. or E-mail ID and password.
ACET Admit Card 2019:
Candidates have appeared for ACET 2019 entrance exam at their center as mentioned on admit card. Authority will issue the ACET 2019 admit card for June session will be released in the 1st June 2019.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
ACET 2019 Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates (Announced) for June 2019|
|Registration starts from||20-02-2019|
|Closing of registration||30-04-2019|
|Availability of admit card||01-06-2019|
|Date of exam||15-06-2019|
|Declaration of result||04-07-2019|
|Last date to take student membership admission(if wants to appear for next exam)||31-07-2019|
Go through this page to know more about ACET 2019. For any query regarding this post you may ask us in below provided comment box. Our team will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|