Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University has released a notification about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission. Applications are invited to provide admission to the worthy students in B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.B.A/ B.H.M/ M.B.A / M.B.A/ M.A/ M.Sc courses. Interested candidates should submit Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2015 through proper channel.
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Centre for Distance Education invites applications from all over India for admission into the following courses under the Distance Mode for the academic Year 2016 batch. To get details about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2016 you may stay in touch with us.
To acquire more updated and relevant details concerning to Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2015 such as eligibility conditions, Admission Process, process to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is stated below by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Students who want to get admission in under graduate courses must have passed examination of 12th or its equivalent from recognized school or board and those who want to get admission in Post Graduation courses should have degree of Graduation in concern filed from recognized university or institute.
Application Form cum Prospectus Fee:
|Programmes||By cash||By Post / Internet|
|B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.B.A/ B.H.M Entrance Test||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 250/-|
|M.B.A (3 Yrs)/ M.B.A (2Yrs)/ M.C.A Entrance Test||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Admission into MBA (3Yrs)/ MBA (2Yrs)/ MCA||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
|UG/ PG/ UG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate Courses/ B.L.I. Sc. / M.L.I. Sc.||Rs. 120/-||Rs. 170/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Fee can be paid through submitting Crossed Demand Draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur. OR
- Fee can also be paid Online to CDE through any branch of SBI /Andhra Bank without D.D. charges by crediting to ‘CDE Fee Collection Account’ Nos. SBI : 300362 14420 / Andhra Bank :150810011050058 or through SBI Bank Collect.
Selection of participants will be done as per their performance in entrance exam and merit list. Organization may also conduct counseling to provide admission to eligible students.
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission?
- Students may get application form from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting Crossed Demand Draft.
- Candidates may also download it from the Official website that is www.anucde.info and cost of application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form.
- Fill it properly with all relevant details in accurate way and send with all attachment required to the address Specified in official notification.
- Complete application should be forwarded at address tuned below till date of closing.
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Center for Distance Education
Nagarjuna Nagar- 522510, A.P.
|Programme||Without Late Fees||With Late Fees of Rs. 100/-|
|M.Sc Courses||30th November 2015||7th December 2015|
|M.A, M.Sc Maths, M.Com, M.H.R.M, UG & PG Diploma, Certificate courses||14th December 2015||28th December 2015|
|For B.A, B.com, B.Sc., BHM, BBA, MBA, MCA Courses|
|Last date for submission of filled in applications||26th October 2015||–|
|Date of Entrance Test (Sunday)||29th November 2015||–|
|Admission Application Form||14th December 2015||4th January 2016|
Note: To get complete details about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2015 you may check this Official Notification. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get complete details about Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2016 shortly.
For getting updated information time to time directly into the mailbox, candidates can subscribe our free email section. You may also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On