Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2014
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission 2014 notification has been recently disclosed for admission in M. Ed. (Part time) for the year 2014.
All willing & eligible candidates may apply for the registration in Acharya Nagarjuna University but before applying you should know the procedure to apply. So, Dear applicants for more details see the below information.
Name of the University
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Applier must have a 2 years experience after completing B. Ed (with 55 % marks in) degree from a reputed institute or university.
Must have work experience as an administrator (with B. Ed.) in any educational institute of Andhra Pradesh Government
Candidates have to attend the counseling.
The Demand draft of Rs 450/- in the favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, payable at State Bank of India, ANU Campus Branch (Code No 4793)
Andhra Bank, ANU Campus Branch (Code No 1508)
A late fee of Rs 400/- will be applicable if submitted after the last date which is 21st December 2013.
How to Apply for Acharya Nagarjuna University?
- First of all, go to the Official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University which is www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in to download the Admission Form 2014 for M. Ed (part time).
- Fill it properly in accurate way and send with all attachment required to the address given in next section.
“Dr. G. Rosaiah
Directorate of Admissions,
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
Nagarjunanagar – 522 510”
- Opening Date of application downloading– 1 December 2013
- Application can be submitted without late fee – 21st December 2013
- Submission date with late fee – 28th December 2013
- Counseling date – 8th January 2014.
Check this section:
|Education Loans for Students||Complete Details|
|Coaching Classes Trend in Students||Complete Details|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Complete Details|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Complete Details|
Note: Direct link of Admission 2014 details of M. Ed (part time) from here.