Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India is inviting those hard working candidates for MHA ACIO Vacancies who can tackle all the situations well. Through the ACIO Recruitment Online Advertisement the organization has released the information regarding the available 1430 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are willing to get Government Sector Job can apply for mha.nic.in Recruitment by sending their applications till
02-09-2017 extended to 10/09/2017. The organization will hire the candidates for the ACIO Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of Tier-I, Tier-II and interview.
Important Points of this page
Candidates who always dreamed of getting a government sector job are advised to take this opportunity seriously and apply for MHA Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment as soon as possible. Job searchers, who want to make their career in the well reputed organization and willing to apply for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO Recruitment 2017 must apply by sending their application forms through online mode with the help of the below stated procedure. Further information in regard to ACIO Recruitment 2018/ MHA ACIO Exam Date like the eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc are mentioned in below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name Of The Post for MHA ACIO Recruitment||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer|
|Total ACIO Vacancy||1430|
|Last date to submit ACIO Application Form|
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 1430 Vacancy
Essential Qualification for MHA Vacancy:
- Those job seekers who are willing to apply for these Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO Jobs are required to possess Degree of Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with good academic records and Knowledge of computers.
- Appliers must have relevant years of experience in related field if necessary.
You Can Also Check: More Graduate Jobs
Salary Details for ACIO MHA Recruitment 2017:
Appointed applicants for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Job Vacancy, will be paid high amount =of salary per month under Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) pay scale from the management authority of this well-known Ministry of Home Affairs.
Age Limit for Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy:
- Job seekers applying for ACIO Recruitment 2017 should not be below 18 years and more than 27 years.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST category and by 3 years to OBC category candidates.
- Departmental Candidates, who are working with 3 years continuous service, may get age relaxation up to 40 years.
Get PDF: ACIO Recruitment Notice 2017
Selection Process for ACIO MHA Vacancy 2017:
- Assortment of job appliers will be done for MHA Recruitment 2017 as per their performance in written test (Paper-I & II) interview. Organization will verify the Character of applier and also Antecedent verification will be done. Final selection for MHA Jobs will be done according to result of medical examination.
- On the basis of the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection for ACIO MHA Job subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Total Minutes|
|Tier-I (Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on||100||60|
|Tier-II (Descriptive Exam)||English Language (Essay, History, Latter)||50||60|
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Vacancy?
- Initially visit the official portal of Ministry of Home Affairs that is www.mha.nic.into apply for Ministry of Home Affairs ACIO Recruitment.
- After that you have to Follow ‘Information For’ section and select link ‘Vacancies’ from the list visible at the bottom of same page.
- Now you need to select link of the advertisement regarding ACIO Exam Notification as “Online application for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB (19.09 KB)”.
- Then you are required to read complete MHA ACIO Notification.
- After reading relevant details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Ministry of Home Affairs Online Application Form with correct information.
- Upload your resume and photograph (if necessary).
- After filling all the details in application form, you need to re-check it
- For the final submission of Ministry of Home Affairs Application Form, you are required to hit on the ‘SUBMIT’ tab.
- At last take the hard copy of your submitted ACIO MHA Application Form for further references.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
ACIO MHA Exam Centres:
Important Date for ACIO Recruitment:
- Last date to submit ACIO Application Form for MHA ACIO Job:
02-09-2017extended to 10/09/2017
- Last date for offline payment:
05-09-2017 and 06-09-2017extended to 12/09/2017
- Downloading Of Admit Card: Sept- Oct 2017
- Date of Tier I Examination: 15/09/2017
- Date of Tier II Examination: 07/01/2018
Other information about ACIO Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can be obtained through Official Link. Be on touch with us to get latest updates about Jobs in Government Sector/ MHA ACIO Vacancy time to time. You can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to grab upcoming details regarding ACIO Recruitment into your mailbox directly.
Interested and willing candidates may also log on to Facebook and Google + and you can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+ D After reading this notification if you have any query regarding ACIO Recruitment 2017 then you may write your comment in the mentioned given comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|