Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has entitled a latest notification as ACTREC Recruitment 2016. Organization is hiring the aspirants for the posts of Research Associate II and Jr. Research Fellow. Job hunters who are searching for government jobs must apply for this recruitment.Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for this vacancy can submit the application form before the last date that is mentioned below. Soon we will provide you the latest update regarding ACTREC Recruitment 2017, so keep in touch with this web portal.
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer|
|Post Name||RA & JRF|
|Last Date||Mentioned below|
This is the golden chance for the applicants who are willing to work in research department they must enroll them self with this reputed organization. Hurry up….!!! Grab this opportunity by applying in ACTREC. To know more information regarding ACTREC Jobs keep on visiting this page which is maintain by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Post:
Research Associate II and Jr. Research Fellow
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Experience Required|
|Research Associate II||Doctoral degree in biochemistry, biotechnology and Life Sciences and related biological fields from a recognized university.||TWO years of research experience after Ph. D. If no candidate with relevant experience is found, committee may consider candidates with Ph. D. degree but lesser experience.|
|Jr. Research Fellow||M.Sc. or equivalent in Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks.||At least 2 years experience in recombinant DNA technology and /or animal tissue culture will be preferred. *M.Sc. degree obtained after a one year course will not be considered”.|
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
- Research Associate II- Rs.49,400/- per month
- Jr. Research Fellow- Rs.32,500/- per month
On the basis of qualification and experience shortlisted candidates will be called for interview round (only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview).
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment?
- Desirous applicant must visit the official website of www.actrec.gov.in
- On the right side of home page, hit on tab-> Job Vacancies in “ACTREC”.
- This section will show the list of advertisements of ACTREC.
- Select from the first two advertisements “Research Associate II and Jr.Research Fellow” for which you are applying.
- Read the details, Fill the complete application form in prescribed format and send it with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to below mentioned email address
- After it, only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview to the below postal address.
- Candidates should bring original certificates along with them at the time of interview.
Steno Pool, 3rd floor,
Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
|For Research Associate II:|
|Last date to submit Application form||23-10-2016|
|Interview Details||On 25-10-2016 should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m.|
|Jr. Research Fellow:|
|Last date to submit Application form||09-10-2016|
|Interview Details||10-10-2016 should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m.|
For more related to ACTREC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, contender must visit the Official Link. You can also bookmark this page by Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On