Apply now for ACTREC Recruitment 2018!! Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has released Various Vacancies Notice at its official website that is actrec.gov.in.
Applicants who are interested in ACTREC Walk-in Recruitment they first have to ensure their eligibility for the vacant posts. To satisfy eligibility norms candidates can follow the below stated procedure.
Overview Of This Page:
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer is going to conduct walk in interview to recruit eligible candidates for the vacant posts. Eligible candidates after ensuring their eligibility can appear for Walk in Interview.
For acquiring more information related to ACTREC Recruitment 2018-19 you need to just scroll down this page which is well prepared by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Advertisement No.||Post Name|
|ACTREC/Advt-A/42/2018||Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018|
|ACTREC/Advt-A/37/2018||Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018|
|ACTREC/Advt-A/48/2018||Senior Research Fellow|
Required Qualification For ACTREC Job Openings:
Applying candidates for ACTREC Recruitment 2018 are informed that they must have done Graduation/ Post-Graduation in relevant field from well recognized university or institute. Only eligible candidates satisfying all norms are eligible to apply for ACTREC Job Vacancies.
Restriction on Age:
Age of candidates for ACTREC Job Vacancy should not be less than 18 years and not more than as per the norms of Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates.
Download ACTREC Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Download Notification|
|Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018||Download PDF|
|Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018||Download PDF|
|Senior Research Fellow||Download PDF|
Monthly Remuneration For ACTREC Jobs:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018||Rs. 12000- 21000/- per month|
|Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018||Post MD: Rs.65000/- per month|
Post Pharm D: Rs.53000/- per month
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 36400-(Rs. 28000/-+30% HRA)|
ACTREC Recruitment Process:
Selection of applied candidates for Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in walk-in interview. Aspirants need to give their best performance to get final selection.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Way to Fill ACTREC Application Form:
- To apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2018, login to official website of organization that is www.actrec.gov.in
- Now, press “Job Vacancies” tab that is available in left side.
- From drop down list press “In ACTREC” link.
- By pressing said link, list of ACTREC Vacancies 2018 will appear.
- Select the post for which you are interested to apply.
- Then, press “Advertisement Link” that is available in front of post name.
- By pressing appropriate link ACTREC Advertisement will appear. Go through complete ACTREC Notification and check the eligibility conditions.
- Further, eligible candidates can apply online those who are applying for For Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018 and Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018 post.
- Aspirants are informed that after applying online submit your forms at below mentioned address through offline mode.
- Other candidates can attend walk-in interview on scheduled date with all necessary documents and certificates.
|ACTREC/Advt-A/42/2018||Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018||Apply Online|
|ACTREC/Advt-A/37/2018||Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018||Apply Online|
Walk-in Interview Venue:
|Description of the Job||Walk-in Interview Venue|
|Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018|
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Kharghar, Navi-Mumbai 410 210
|Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018|
|Senior Research Fellow||Meeting Room, 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodika ACTREC|
Walk-in Interview Date & Time:
|Description of the Job||Interview / Walk-in|
|Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018||14-08-2018||10.oo am|
|Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018||09-08-2018||10.00 am|
|Senior Research Fellow||30-07-2018||09:30 am to 10:30 am|
For Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018 and Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018 post, applications must reach at mentioned address:
Administration in Tata Memorial Centre
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer,
Kharghar, Navi-Mumbai 410 210
For Advance Cancer Cytogenetic Training Course-2018
- Last date to apply online: 20-07-2018
- Last date to send hard copy: 26-07-2018
For Fellowship in Oncotherapeutics-2018
- Last date to apply online: 09-07-2018
- Last date to send hard copy: 16-07-2018
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding ACTREC Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|