Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has depicted current jobs notification related to ACTREC Recruitment. Eligible and hard working candidates are invited to fill up various vacant Co-Ordinator / Investigator jobs. Readers can access all the details regarding walk-in-venue and time by visiting the official website of the organization that is www.actrec.gov.in. Contenders who are searching for a reputed job can apply against ACTREC Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in-interview.
Highlights of This Page
Contenders, who are ready to face ACTREC Recruitment, must bring original certificates along with photocopies (attested) of the certificates, pan card, recent passport size photograph etc. Aspirants are advised to prepare themselves well before facing such interview as the screening process won’t be easy. To fetch relevant details about ACTREC jobs go through the underneath section of this page which is well presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Advance Center For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer|
|Walk-In Interview Held On||17/05/2017|
- Research Co – Coordinator
- Field Investigator
- For the post of Research Co – Coordinator, candidates must possess Master in Statistics / Master in Public Health / Master in population Science from a well recognized university / institution.
- Those who want to apply for the post of Field Investigator, contenders should have completed Bachelor degree in Science / Commerce / Social Science or equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
Aspirants must satisfy age criteria of the organization before facing the walk-in-interview. Special category candidates will get relaxation in age as per the norms of Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer.
Check Notification>>> ACTREC Recruitment
Those candidates who will get appointed for the above mentioned positions will get an attractive and impressive amount of salary the details of which is given below:
|Research Co – Coordinator||15,000 – 23,000/-|
|Field Investigator||10,000 – 15,000/-|
Candidates will be shortlisted and appointed on the basis of their performance in interview round that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. So applicants need to give their best performance in the interview round.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How To Attend Walk-In-Interview?
Those who want to become a part of such a reputed organization can follow the below placed few simple steps to attend the walk-in-interview.
- First of all, visit the official website of Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer that is www.actrec.gov.in
- Under “About Us” section, which is given on the left side of home page, go to “Job Vacancies” and hit on “IN ACTREC” tab.
- Various job links will appear, press on Advertisement Number “ACTREC/ADVT/04/2017”.
- Now details regarding the above mentioned posts will appear on your digital screen, read the details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Interested applicants may attend walk-in interview along with Bio data original certificate, Photo, Pan Card and attested copies of all documents and certificates.
Population Based Cancer Registry,
Chandigarh School Of Public Health, PGIMER,
Chandigarh – 160 012
Walk-In Date and Time:
- Date to reach venue: 17-05-2017
- Walk-In Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Note: Aspirants may go through above the Official Link to gain other facts concerning ACTREC Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with us on our web page for latest updates. Willing job seekers can also bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|