Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer proposes to organize a Walk-In-Interview in concern of ACTREC Recruitment. Job applicants who wish to join an organization can apply for RA, Project Assistant Jobs. Keen contenders can appear for Walk-In-Interview for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 on pre-decided date. Before going to appear in walk-in interview, aspirants may need to register themselves by sending the application form via e-mail before 08-07-2017.
Highlights Of This Page:
A walk-in interview will be held on 10-07-2017 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Applicants need to bring their latest updated CV and original and attested copies of all certificates/testimonials on the day of Interview. Further information about ACTREC Recruitment 2017–2018 are well provided below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer|
|End Date For Registration||08-07-2017|
- Research Associate
- Project Assistant
Multidisciplinary approach to evaluate the pathogenicity of missense mutations causing hereditary breast cancer funded by DST
Aspirants, who are willing to apply for ACTREC RA / Project Assistant Recruitment, should have following qualification, take a look.
- Research Associate: Must have PhD in Biological Sciences from recognized University/Institutions
- Project Assistant: Should have M.Sc. (1st class) in Life sciences, NET/GATE/BET/BINC qualified will be given preference.
Appliers, who are shortlisted for ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment, will get a good amount of salary package which is offered by Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer as shown below:
|Posts Name||Salary Scale|
|Research Associate||Rs. 38,000 p.m. + 30% HRA|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 27000 p.m. consolidated|
Get PDF: ACTREC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Appointment:
- A walk-in interview will be conducted by Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer to select aspirants for above posts which will be held on listed date.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending walk-in interview for ACTREC RA / Project Assistant Jobs which will be held on 10-07-2017.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment?
- First of all, appliers will have to open official site of organization which is www.actrec.gov.in.
- After that, hit on “Job Vacancies>> In ACTREC” tab i.e. visible at left side of page.
- Now select “ACTREC/Advt/27/2017” link from next opened page and read entire details very carefully.
- Thereafter download format of application form and must fill it with required information and send it to below stated e-mail address.
- Eligible contenders can appear for Walk-in-Interview on the specific date and venue.
- Aspirants must bring their latest updated CV and original and attested copies of relevant particulars on the day of Interview.
- Details for Interview venue, reporting time and dates of walk-in are provided below.
In Steno Pool, 3rd floor,
Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC,
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
- Last Date To Send Updated Resume: 08-07-2017
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 10-07-2017
Applicants may check this Official Link for more detail about ACTREC Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Contenders may bookmark this page using Control+D to acquire more information about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|