Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education has released notification for ACTREC Recruitment 2019. Through this, organization aims to hire candidates for the SRF, JRF, Technical Asst & Other Posts. Candidates fulfilling the required eligibility can attend the Walk in Interview.
ACTREC Walk-In For SRF, JRF, Technical Asst & Other: Important links
|ACTREC SRF, JRF & Lab Technician NotificationACTREC/Advt-20/2019||Read Here|
|ACTREC Technical Assistant Notification ACTREC/Advt-14/2019||Read Here|
|ACTREC Counselor Notification ACTREC/Advt-1585/2019||Read Here|
|ACTREC Administrative Assistant Notification PWNT/02/2019||Read Here|
|ACTREC vacancy link||Press Here|
|ACTREC Official Website||Press Here|
ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment: Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education
- Number of ACTREC Vacancy: 15
- Name of ACTREC Jobs: Counselor, Technical Assistant, SRF, Administrative Assistant ,JRF & Lab Technician
- Last Date To Apply / Interview Dates: Check Below
Q-1: ACTREC Vacancy Details
|Name Of the Posts||No of Vacancy|
|SRF, JRF & Lab Technician||3|
Q-2: What qualification is needed for ACTREC Jobs?
SRF, JRF & Lab Technician
Candidates should have degree in MSC (Life Science) or B.sc with DMLT to apply for this post.
B.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Microbiology) from reputed government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks with DMLT.
For this post, candidates should be a Graduate in Psychology / Social Work / equivalent from recognized University.
Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized Institute.
Q-3: What Is The Given Salary for ACTREC Job Vacancy?
|Name Of the Posts||Salary|
|SRF, JRF & Lab Technician|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.18,200|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.15,000|
|Administrative Assistant||Rs.17,000 to Rs.25,000|
Q-4: Is there any Age Limit for the ACTREC Vacancies?
Candidates should be more than 21 years of Age to apply for ACTREC Recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given as per the rules and policies of the organization.
Q-5: What Is The ACTREC Recruitment Process?
Interview will be conducted to evaluate the ability of the contenders going to apply for Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education Recruitment. TA/ DA will be admissible.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Q-6: How To Apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2019?
- Visit to the official web portal i.e. www.actrec.gov.in to apply for ACTREC Mumbai Recruitment.
- Follow “Job Openings” link and hit on “In ACTREC” under the drop down list at the left side of the home page.
- Read the complete notification of your willing post by pressing the link.
- If you are eligible for the posts, then you can appear for the Walk In Interview.
- Appear for the Walkin along with the freshly prepared CV and attested copies of all necessary documents (original & photocopies) & certificates with recent passport size photograph at the below mentioned Venue.
Q-7: What Are The Important Dates of ACTREC Job openings?
|Name Of the Posts||Date of Interview||Walk in Venue|
|SRF, JRF & Lab Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org am||PS-334Adm Meet Rm|
|Technical Assistantemail@example.com am||KSMeet Rm|
|Counselorfirstname.lastname@example.org am||CCERm 205|
|Administrative Assistantemail@example.com am||PS-334Adm Meet Rm|
Find Here: Latest Walk-In Jobs For Freshers/Experienced
For more detailed information about the ACTREC Recruitment 2019, you can visit the Official Website of the Organization. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|