Advanced Center for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer Institute has announced a latest notification named as ACTREC Recruitment. Aspirants who want to get jobs in government sector can apply for ACTREC Vacancies. For filling up the vacancy of various posts, organization is inviting application form from the skilled and eligible candidates. Those aspirants who want to apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 have to fill registration form. Organization is going to conduct walk in Interview to select the candidates for various posts. Interview will be held on 14-08-2017 and only pre-registered applicants will be eligible to appear in the interview round.
This Page Includes
Aspirants, who are interested in ACTREC Recruitment 2018, need to fill application form first, after filling the application form in prescribed format; candidates have to send this form by email to email@example.com along with the recent CV and contact details of two referees. For getting more details about Job notification you have to go through the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Advanced Center of Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Last date to apply||14-08-2017|
- Junior Research Fellow
- Doctor/Research Fellow
- Study Coordinator
- Research Fellow
|Junior research fellow||M.sc in Life Science or M.tech in Biology with 60% aggregate marks||Candidates must have two years laboratory experience in molecular biology and at least one first author publication has been published in international journals.|
|Doctor/Research Fellow||MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ M.sc||Aspirants should have five years research experience|
|Study/Coordinator||Candidates must passed with at least 60% aggregate in M.sc (Life Science)||One Year experience in cell culture and molecular biology techniques|
|Technician||B.sc (MLT)/ B.sc with DMLT||One year experience in research laboratories/Hospitals|
|Technician||–||Five years experience in research laboratories/ hospitals which is involved in cancer genomics to mammalian cell culture and animal handling.|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age of candidates will be decided as per the norms of the organization and age relaxation will be given to selected categories by the organization.
Those candidates who will be selected for these posts, they will get salary which is mentioned below:
|Name of the Posts||Emoluments Per Month|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 22000/-|
|Doctor- Research Fellow||Rs. 22000/-|
ACTREC Recruitment: Download Notification
Mode of Selection:
Candidates, who wish to apply in Advanced Center for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer Institute, need to themselves registered under the notification of the organization. After that shortlisted candidate will be called for walk in interview, selection is done on the basis of Personal Interview. The work progress of the candidate will be considered and extension after 6 months will depend on progress of the work.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for ACTREC Jobs:
- First of all, applicants who are willing to apply for Advanced Center of Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer Jobs need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.actrec.gov.in.
- Then, from the left side of the homepage you will see “Job Vacancies” tab so you have to hit on the “In ACTREC” link given beneath job vacancies tab.
- Then a new page will be open in front of you so you need to press on “ACTREC/Advt/40/2017” link.
- As a result a PDF will be open on your computer screen along with all the details regarding the vacancies.
- Read each and every detail; carefully and then compare your eligibility with given criteria.
- After that fill the registration form in prescribed format and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with recent CV and contact details of two referees.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for walk in interview; at the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates, attested photocopies of documents, CV and recent passport size photograph.
- No travelling allowances and dearness allowances will be admissible for appearing in the interview, candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation.
- Candidates should report at the below mentioned address.
Meeting Room, 3rd floor,
Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC
Date of the walk in interview- 14-08-2017 at 10:00 am
For getting more information about ACTREC Recruitment 2017-2018 you need to visit on the Official Link, if you are satisfied from this page then you can bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D and can also follow us on face book, twitter and goggle plus. If you have any query about this recruitment then you can write in comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
52 vacancies of Nurse/Steno are available in Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer institute whose announcement is made through the ACTREC Recruitment Notification. Candidates who want to get Jobs in Government Sector can apply for ACTREC Vacancies by filling up the online application from and send it to the postal address stated. Last date to fill up online application forms for ACTREC Recruitment 2017 is 14/08/2017
Candidates who are interested in ACTREC Recruitment 2018 have to fill up the online application form first. After filing up the application candidates have to send them to the postal address given below. Only the print out of online applications will be considered. Rest details in this regard are given in beneath section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer institute|
|No of vacancies||52|
|Last date to apply||14/08/2017|
|Deputy Controller Of Accounts||1|
|Engineer ‘C’ (Civil)||1|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (Hr)||1|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||1|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine)||1|
|Networking Technician ‘C’||2|
|Technician ‘C’ (Bmt)||1|
|Technician ‘A’ (Fitter||1|
|Special Recruitment Drive For Scheduled Tribes (ST)|
|Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis)||1|
|Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab)||1|
|Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing)||1|
Candidates who are interested in ACTREC Jobs Openings must have attained a Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Computer engineering (3 yrs. after 12th std.) OR Graduate in Computer Science/ B.Sc. with Nuclear Medicine Technology/ ICWAI/ FCA/ MBA (Finance) or post Graduate/ B.E./ B. Tech/ S.S.C. / NCTVT / ITI/ H.S.C. plus DMLT from a recognized Institution/University.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Controller Of Accounts||40 Yrs.|
|Engineer ‘C’ (Civil)||35 Yrs.|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (Hr)||35 Yrs|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Assistant Purchase Officer|
|Nurse ‘A’||30 Yrs.|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine)|
|Networking Technician ‘C’|
|Technician ‘C’ (Bmt)|
|Technician ‘A’ (Fitter||27 years|
|Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis)||30 years|
|Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab)|
|Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing)||27 years|
Salary Given in ACTREC Jobs:
|Deputy Controller Of Accounts||Rs. 85200/-|
|Engineer ‘C’ (Civil)||Rs. 71800/-|
|Assistant Administrative Officer (HR)||Rs.55400/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Rs.55400/-|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||Rs.55400/-|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’||Rs.44400/-|
|Networking Technician ‘C’||Rs.33000/-|
|Technician ‘atechnician ‘A’||Rs.24300/-|
|Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis)||Rs.33000/-|
|Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab)||Rs.33000/-|
|Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing)||Rs.24300/-|
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer institute Recruitment, will be done on the basis of written examination / Skill test / Interview
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
An amount of Rs. 300/- will be paid by the candidates in regard to ACTREC application fees. Application amount will be submitted by using Debit Card / Credit Card or via net banking.
SC/ ST/ Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying the application amount
How To Apply for ACTREC Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for ACTREC Nurse Recruitment and other vacancies available have top visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.actrec.gov.in.
- From the left side of homepage appeared select and hit on “In ACTREC” link given beneath “Job Vacancies” tab.
- Go to “ACTREC/ADVT-A/1/2017” Head and hit on “Advertisement for various posts” Link.
- As a result a PDF will appear in front of you along with all the details regarding the ACTREC vacancy.
- Read each and every detail; carefully and then compare your eligibility
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy available then go back to the previous page and hit on ‘hit here for ACTREC online application’.
- Complete all the details given in the online application and then pay the requisite application amount
- After completing the application form, hit on final submission tab and then take a print out of it and attach your passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, and Caste Certificate.
- At last enclose your application in an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Sr. Administrative officer,
Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research & Education in Cancer,
Sector – 22,Kharghar,
Navi Mumbai – 410210
|Last date to apply online||14/08/2017|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||18/08/2017|
Candidates interested in ACTREC Recruitment 2017–2018 may get further details regarding it by going through the official notification given. Candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page can ask our experts about it by using the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|