Latest Vacancy advertisement has been published as ACTREC Recruitment by Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer. Applications are invited from talented and interested candidates to fill up vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow, Post-Doctoral Fellow and Ad-Hoc Technician. Contenders who are eligible and looking for Jobs can apply against ACTREC Recruitment 2017 by attending walk-in interview.
Highlights Of This Page
At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph. Job finders can attain other essential information concerning www.actrec.gov.in recruitment by scrolling down the below tuned page which is well structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Advance Center For Treatment, Research And Education In Cancer|
|Walk-In Interview Held On||Mentioned Below|
|Position Name||Number Of Seats|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
Educational Qualification and Salary Structure:
|Position Name||Education Required||Pay Structure|
|Junior Research Fellow||M. Sc in life science||Rs. 15000/- per month|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 45000/- per month|
|Ad-Hoc Technician||Rs. 20000-30000/- per month as per experience|
You Can Also Check:
Those who want to apply for ACTREC vacancies post must satisfy age criteria of the organization. Relaxation to reserved category candidates will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Get Official Notification
|Junior Research Fellow||Press Here|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||Press Here|
|Ad-Hoc Technician||Press Here|
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in interview round that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. So applicants need to give their best performance to get recruitment.
How to Attend Walk-In Interview:
- Firstly, visit official website of Advance Center for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer that is www.actrec.gov.in
- Under “About Us” section Go to “Job Vacancies” and hit on “IN ACTREC” tab that is in left side on home page.
- Various job links will appear you need to select the post for which you need to apply.
- Now details regarding the recruitment will appear on your screen, read the details carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Interested and eligible applicants may attend walk-in interview along with CV original and attested copies of all documents and certificates.
- Applicants those who want to apply for Doctoral Fellow must register themselves before interview.
- They need to download application form and fill all the details correctly and send it with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees before 20-01-2017.
Administrative Meeting Room
3rd floor, Paymaster Shodhika
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Walk-In Date and Time:
|Position Name||Interview Date||Interview Time|
|Junior Research Fellow||30-01-2017||12:00 noon|
|Post-Doctoral Fellow||24-01-2017||10:00 am|
Aspirants may go through above provided Official Notification to gain other facts concerning ACTREC Recruitment 2017. Stay tuned with us on our web page for latest updates. Willing job fighters can also bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 25000 Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Jobs By Qualification|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|