ADCC Bank Recruitment
The Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank has transmitted a career advertisement named as ADCC Bank Recruitment. The organization invites online applications from dexterous and passionate candidates for filling up 461 vacant posts of Officers and Clerical. Candidates, meets eligibility criteria required for ADCC Bank jobs, must apply via online process till the closing date that is 30-06-2017. Candidates can get entire details related to ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017 by going through the below section of this page.
Highlights of This Page:
Job Hunters, who are in search of Jobs in Banking Sector, may grab this opportunity by applying against ADCC Bank notification. The organization has decided to select candidates on the basis of written examinant and interview. So all the aspirants interested to apply for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 can follow the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the dedicated unit of recruitmentresult.com.
ADCC Bank Recruitment
|Name of organization||Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||30-06-2017|
ADCC Bank Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|First Class Officer||07|
|Second Class Officer||63|
Candidates, who are going to apply for ADCC Bank job, they must have Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation in concerned stream from any recognized University or institution with good academic records.
Aspirants, minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years. Relaxation will be given to the candidates with reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Download PDF >> ADCC Bank Recruitment Notice
|First Class Officer||Rs. 12000/-|
|Second Class Officer||Rs. 10000/-|
|Junior Officer||Rs. 8000/-|
Candidates applying for ADCC Bank Jobs, they have to pay a particular amount as examination fee. Have a look on examination fee structure:
|Name of Post||General Category||Reserve category|
|First Class Officer||Rs. 850/-||Rs. 800/-|
|Second Class Officer||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-|
|Junior Officer||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Clerical||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 650/-|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates.
For Better Preparation Of Bank Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for ADCC Bank Recruitment:
Candidates, who want to apply for Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment, they must follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the Official website of Ahmednagar District Central Cooperative Bank that is www.adccbanknagar.org.
- Now you have to press on “For the simple service of the bank” link available at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you need to hit on “Advertisement” tab.
- You will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details related to the recruitment. You must read it carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfying all the abilities required for the recruitment, then you need to hit on “Apply Online” link available at the previous page.
- You should press “OK” button after reading all the details.
- Now you need to enter your login details in respective spaces and press “Enter” tab.
- Application format will be appeared on your computer screen. You must fill in correct manner and tap “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Apply Now >> Press Here
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-06-2017
Candidates must go through the Official Link to get remaining details about ADCC Bank Recruitment 2017–2018. Candidates having any query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|