ADE Apprentices Vacancies Notification has depicted by the authority of Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bangalore entitled as ADE Recruitment. Organization intends to recruit eligible and endowed job seekers to fill 81 vacant positions of Apprentice Trainees. Job hunters who are capable and want to create their career in government sector can apply for ADE Recruitment 2017 using offline mode.
Focal Points of the page
Eligible candidates who are going to apply for Aeronautical Development Establishment Recruitment need to submit their application form till the last date that is 14-09-2017 (For ITI) and 21-09-2017 (For Degree/ Diploma). Candidates can fill application form by the help of some necessary steps represented below. For further information related to latest government jobs against ADE Recruitment 2018 need to read this web page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Aeronautical Development Establishment|
|ADE Job Name||Apprentice Trainees|
|Total No. of ADE Vacancies||81|
|Last date to apply for ADE Recruitment|
|Disciplines||Total Apprentice Trainees Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|Electronics & Communication||10|
|Electrical & Electronics||02|
|Computer Science, Information Science & Technology||08|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Electronics & Communication||05|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||05|
ADE Eligibility Criteria:
Those job seekers who are going to apply ADE Apprentice Trainees Recruitment must possess required educational qualification as given below posts wise from a recognized institute or university.
- For ADE Graduate Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:
Job appliers for ADE Recruitment must have possessed degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University or its equivalent to a degree /sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology.
- For ADE Diploma Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:
According to the ADE Recruitment 2017 Notification all the applying candidates must have diploma in engineering or technology granted or equivalent to a diploma / sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engineering / Technology.
- For ADE ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment:
Candidates should possess certificate in Vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Match your age limit with ADE Age Limit:
- To apply for Aeronautical Development Establishment Recruitment applying aspirants should not be less than 18 years of age as on last date for receipt of application
- As per the norms of the Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO) Ministry of Defence, Government of India, age relaxation will be given to reserved category aspirants.
|Name of the posts||Salary Offered for ADE Recruitment/ DRDO Recruitment|
|Graduate Trainee||Rs. 4984/- per month|
|Diploma Trainee||Rs. 3542/- per month|
|ITI Trainee||90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification.|
Selection Procedure for ADE Bangalore Careers:
- For ADE Graduate Apprentice Trainees Jobs:
The authority has decided that the members will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and vacancies available in the discipline followed by an interview.
- For ADE Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees jobs:
Recruitment of the job appliers for ADE Recruitment/ Aeronautical Development Establishment Jobs will be completely based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam subject to satisfactory medical fitness.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
No TA/DA shall be given to outstation candidates for interview/ joining Aeronautical Development Establishment.
- Job applicants should possess satisfactory health. The appliers who will be finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate as per ADE specific format during joining issued by authorized Medical Officer of any Government Hospital.
- Certificate issued by ESIC Hospitals will not be accepted. Final selection of candidate depends on his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed in Apprentice Act-1961 and Apprentice Rules -1992 as amended from time to time
How to Apply for ADE Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official web portal of the organization that is www.drdo.gov.in to apply for ADE Recruitment 2017
- From home page you have to select “What’s new” section and hit on “View All” link
- After pressing above given link a new page will be appeared containing various ADE Notifications
- Then you need to press on “Apprentice Vacancy in ADE Bangalore” link
- In few seconds a PDF file will appear on your computer screen and you are required to go through it carefully
- Once you read the complete details from ADE 2017 Recruitment Notification, you have to download Application form given in the PDF
- Take a print out of ADE Application Form and fill Application Form with complete details
- Attach Self attested copies of certificate and documents in the prescribed format
- Prepare an envelope which must be super scribed as ““APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING–2017– GRADUATE/DIPLOMA/ITI”
- In the final step you have to send the application form completed in all respects to the postal address mentioned below
Get Notification >>>> ADE Bangalore Recruitment Notification
ADE Bangalore Address:
Aeronautical Development Establishment, (ADE) DRDO,
Ministry of Defence,
New Thippasandra post,
Bengaluru 560 075
|Events of ADE Recruitment||Important Dates for ADE Bangalore Vacancies|
|Last date to submit ADE application form|
|Date of intimation of interview date||04-10- 2017|
|Dates of interview for ADE Recruitment||10-10-2017 TO 12-10-2017|
|Date of declaration of finally selected|
candidates (by Email/ DRDO Website)
|Date of joining|
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Documents required to be attached:
- 10th Marks sheet and Certificate
- BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ lTI Marks sheets for all semesters
- Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- Two Passport size photographs (one pasted on the application and one pinned named written at back)
- Caste Certificate
- Person With Disability Certificate
- Aadhaar Card/ Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India
- Registration certificate from NCVT/ MHRD Portal/ BOAT/ RDAT
Visit Official website directly: Press Here
Candidates if you want to know more about the ADE Recruitment 2017 – 2018 then stay connected with our web portal regularly. If you have any suggestions or query regarding the information of ADE Recruitment 2017 provided by us then you are completely free to write in the comment box stated below and if you find the information provided by us useful then you can bookmark us by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Jobs In Karnataka||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|