AEEE Admit Card 2018
Latest News….Amrita University has announced the B.Tech Exam Hall Ticket Dates!!! Aspirants who are going to apply for Amrita University Admissions they can download AEEE Admit Card 2018 from here.
Amrita University is gaping to conduct Computer Based Test on 22-04-2019 to 26-04-2019 and the pen-paper based test on 27-04-2019. Appearing applicants can download their Amrita University B.Tech Exam Hall Ticket by hitting the below stated link which will be active after the official announcement.
Amrita University B.Tech Admit Card 2018
The candidates who are planning to appear for the examination must note that the university will conduct the pen-paper based test only in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can also downloasd their AEEE Admit Card 2018 by following below stated procedure.
Candidates need to enter login details to get AEEE B.Tech Exam admit card. Scroll down the page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com for more information about AEEE admit card 2019.
AEEE Admit Card
Process To Download AEEE Hall Ticket:
To get Hall Ticket (Paper & Pencil Test), applicants need to follow the below stated easy and effective process given below.
- The foremost thing applicants need to do is to visit the official site of organization that is www.amrita.edu to download AEEE B.tech Exam Hall Ticket.
- Now choose “ADMISSIONS” tab visible in the menu bar of the home page
- You will be moved to new page where you need to press on “Last date for Online Registration” link accessible at right side of page.
- After this, applicants need to press on the link given for AEEE Call letter.
- Enter your login details such as application no and date of birth and hit on “Download” button for obtaining AEEE P&P Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, your Amrita University B.Tech Admit Card will appear at your screen.
- Candidates need to download AEEE Admit Card & take the print out of Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering admit card for exam references.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
Instructions for candidates regarding AEEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Participated students can get their AEEE Exam Admit Card from the official link given on this web page.
- No amrita.edu Exam Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post.
- Do you know that what AEEE 2018 Hall Ticket contains? It contains name of candidate, candidate registration number, exam date, exam center address, etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid Amrita University Admit Card.
- Applying aspirants must have to save their Amrita University B.Tech hall ticket which will be used in the examination hall having the signature of the examiner.
- Candidates have to produce the same Amrita University B.Tech Call letter at the time of counseling.
- Without AEEE Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the counseling process. Because it is compulsory, that candidates must have exam admit card at the time of examination.
- Aspirants who are willing to appear in examination they have produce one of the identity cards along with Amrita University Call letter in the examination hall which is mentioned below.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other important document which proves identity is carried along with AEEE Admit Card
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination pattern will be as below, so go this web page very carefully.
- This examination will be held in online as well as offline mode.
- Total duration of this national level examination exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The candidates will have to attempt 100 questions which will be of Multiple Choices.
- The questions will be asked by candidates from the following subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Only the Mathematics section will carry 40 questions, rest will have 30 questions each.
- 3 marks will be given for a correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark will be done for incorrect answers.
- CBT will be organized in 3 time slots per day in multiple cities all over the Country.
- P&P Test is scheduled to be held from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamilnadu.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Check Below Given Tips:
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||22-04-2019 to|
|Pen and Paper (P&P) Test||27-04-2019|
|Declaration of AEEE-2019 Results||May 2019|
Get details: Important notice about AEEE Admit Card
P&P Test Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Something you should know about Amrita University B.Tech Entrance Exam
The Amrita University B.Tech Registration for the Engineering Entrance examination will start from the first week of October 2018. The AEEE 2019 will be conducted at 90+ centers across India.
The candidates will be able to register online at amrita.edu. Those who wish to apply for admission in Amrita School of Engineering must fulfill the eligibility criteria. This year, the examination will be conducted in both computer and pen-paper mode.
The candidates who are planning to appear for the examination must note that the university will conduct the pen-paper based test only in Tamil Nadu.
Important Links Related to AEEE:
Entrants if you face any trouble about AEEE exam hall ticket you can put down comment in comment box. You can join us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest information regarding same and you may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get latest details direct to your time line.
Contenders may download their AEEE Admit Card 2018-19 by following its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|