Every year Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE) for admission of eligible candidates to B.Tech programs in the Amrita School of Engineering. Interested candidates can fill up AEEE 2021 Application Form and appear on scheduled exam date. Also check out important release dates of Counselling, Result, Rank List and Cut off from this page.
AEEE 2021 Highlights:
|Full Exam Name||Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering|
|Short Exam Name||AEEE|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
AEEE 2021 Important Dates:
|Start of registrations||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Close of registrations||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Slot booking||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|AEEE 2021 Admit Card Availability||2nd week of Apr 2021|
|AEEE 2021 Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2021|
|Declaration of AEEE 2021 Result||1st week of May 2021|
|Start date of AEEE Counselling||May 2021|
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should pass their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 60% marks. Candidates should secure 55% marks in each three subjects.
- Candidates appearing in their 12th class can also apply.
Know Here: How to Get Admission in Engineering Colleges
AEEE Application Fee (As per previous year stats):
|JEE Main and AEEE||Rs. 1000|
|JEE Main||Rs 300|
How to apply For AEEE 2021 Application Form?
- Candidates can apply online for the AEEE Application Form by visiting the official website i.e. amrita.edu.in
- First register yourself by entering your name, date of birth, email id, contact number etc.
- Once the registration process is completed, then by using the login details candidates can fill up the application form.
- Enter personal details and educational qualifications, AEEE/JEE rank details etc and upload all the asked documents.
- Submit the online form before the closing date.
Press Here: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Official Website
AEEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
|No of Sections||03|
|Duration||PCM/PCB – 120 minutes|
PCMB – 150 minutes
|Marking||Correct answer: +3|
Incorrect answer: -1
|Mode of exam||Online/Offline as per|
|Difficulty Level||10+2 Level|
Subject Wise Marks Distribution:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Marks|
AEEE 2021 Syllabus
AEEE Syllabus is based on 11thand 12th class subjects.
Mathematics: Differential calculus, probability, sequence and series, differential equation, integral calculus, trigonometry, circle and family of circles, binomial theorem, matrices and determination, the straight line and pair of straight lines, quadratic equation, vector algebra
Chemistry: Equilibrium and thermodynamics, chemical bonding and molecular structure, F- block element, P- block elements, Co- ordination compound, Phenols and ethers, alcohols, kinetic and surface chemistry, basic organic chemistry and techniques, atomic structure, basic concept, electrochemistry
Physics: Solid and fluids, current electricity and magneto statics, heat and thermodynamics, electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves, ray and wave optics, unit and dimension, oscillations and waves, wave motion, modern physics.
Get Here, Detailed: AEEE Syllabus
AEEE 2021 Preparation Books:
|Modern approach to Chemical Calculations|
|Concepts of Physics|
|NCERT Chemistry (11th and 12th)|
|RD Sharma Mathematics (11th and 12th)|
AEEE 2021 Admit Card:
AEEE Admit Card will be available at the official website of the institute few days before the conduction of entrance test. Applicants can download it from there and bring it on scheduled exam date, as without the hall ticket no applicants will be able to sit in the entrance examination.
Also Know About: AEEE Slot Booking
AEEE 2021 Results:
AEEE Results will be uploaded at the official website after successful conduction of exam. Candidates can download it by entering their login credentials. Candidates securing good rank as per the cut off will be called for Counselling round to get admission into 04-year B.Tech programs.
Factors Affecting Cut off Marks:
- Number of candidates appeared in the written examination.
- Number of seats available in the participating institutions.
- Number of candidates qualified in the exam.
- Difficulty level of exam.
- Previous year cut off trends.
AEEE Cutoff (As per previous stats):
|Category||AEEE Opening Rank||AEEE Closing Rank|
|General Quota||01 to 750||9501 to 10000|
|State Quota||10001 to 12500||20001 to 22500|
|Scheduled Caste||01 to 15000||15001 to 25000|
|Scheduled Tribe||01 to 15000||15001 to 25000|
Check in Detail: Amrita University Cut Off – AEEE (Category Wise)
AEEE 2021 Counselling:
Counseling will begin after the publication of AEEE Rank List. Shortlisted candidates of Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering (AEEE) will then be called for the counseling round to get admission in B.Tech course. Candidates need to bring the original certificates at the time of document verification.
Documents Required at the Time of Counseling:
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and
- AEEE 2021 Hall Ticket
- AEEE 2021 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Sports category certificate (if applicable)
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the information provided on this page about AEEE 2021 is useful for the visitors of our page. Candidates can also bookmark our web portal to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Amrita University Fee Structure||Amrita University Admission|
|List Of Engineering Entrance Exams||Top Engineering Colleges In India|
|Distance Engineering Colleges In India||Students’ Horoscope|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|