Atomic Energy Education Society has broadcasted a latest vacancy notification for AEES Recruitment. Organization is inviting Application forms from eligible and skilled candidates for filling up the TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers), PGT and PRT/Preparatory Teacher post. So, applicants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for AEES Recruitment 2016 by submitting their complete bio-data on or before the last date.
|Post Name||PGT/TGT and other|
|Written test and Interview Dates||Check Below|
Applicants get completed detail of AEES Recruitment such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limitation, salary detail, procedure to apply etc though this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post|
|04||TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) in|
|06||PGT in Physics|
|08||PGT in Marathi|
- Candidates must have BA /Senior Secondary School Certificate / Class XII / Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Botany /Zoology/Life Sci./ Bio. Sciences/Genetics/Micro Biology /Bio Technology/Molecular Bio./ Plant Physiology M.Com.in Applied/ Business Economics/ B.E. or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)/ Post Graduate Diploma in computer/ Diploma in ECCED/NST/PPTT/ B.Ed. or Equivalent degree from the recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must have passed in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
Age Limitation and Scale of Pay:
|Post Name||Age Limitation||Pay Scale|
|PGT||40 years||Rs.27, 500/-per month Rs.220/- per period restricted to maximum 05 periods a day|
|TGT & LIBRARIAN||35 years||Rs.26250 (consolidated)per month OR Rs.210/- per period restricted to maximum 05 periods a day|
|PRT/Preparatory Teacher||30 years||Rs.21250 (Consolidated)per month OR Rs170/- per period restricted to maximum 05 periods a day|
Mode of Selection for www.aees.gov.in Vacancies:
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Atomic Energy Education Society.
Procedure to Apply for AEES Recruitment:
Applicants who are eager to apply for AEES Vacancy need to follow some simple steps which are furnished below for your ease and convenience.
- First of all, job appliers need to visit Official Website that is www.aejcmumbai.ac.in
- Then, press “vacancies” tab which is available at bottom of the home page.
- Now, hit “Advertisement for Part-time contract basis vacancies in AECS/JC, Mumbai for the year 2016” Link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download prescribed format of application form according to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary & vital information.
- Affix self attested recent coloured passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach a Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other testimonials.
- Application complete in all respects should e submitted to below stated address in a sealed envelope super subscribed with “Application for the Post of……….”.
- Incomplete or Unsigned Application form will be rejected by the authority.
- Candidates must bring filled in photo copy of application form along with self attested photocopies of all documents like qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc and recent passport size photograph at time of interview.
Important Date and Venue:
|Name of the Post||Date of Written test||Date of Interview||Venue For Written Test And Interview|
|PGT in||22nd March 2016 From 9.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.||23rd March 2016 From 9.30 a.m. onwards.||Atomic Energy Junior College, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai- 400094|
|PGT (Chemistry)||22nd March 2016 from 11.30 am to 1.00 pm||26th March 2016||ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL NO.1, ANUSHAKTINAGAR,Mumbai-94|
|PRT/Preparatory Teacher||14th March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||16th March 2016|
|TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) in||18th March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||21st March 2016 from 09:30 am onwards||Atomic Enetgy Central School No.2, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai- 400 094|
|TGT in||17th March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||21st March 2016 from 9.30 am onwards||Atomic Energy Central School – 3, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094|
|PGT in Physics||22nd March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||23rd March 2016 from 9.30 am onwards|
|TGT in||17th March 2016 9.00 am to 10:30 am||19th March 2016 from 9.30 am Onwards||Atomic Energy Central School No.5, New Mandala, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-94|
|PGT in Marathi||22nd March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||26th March 2016 from 09:30 am onwards||Atomic Energy Central School 6, Western Sector, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-94|
|TGT in||17th March 2016 from 9.00 am to 10.30 am||21st March 2016 from 09:30 am onwards|
If you want to collect other information related to AEES Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|