AFCAT 1 Application Form
Indian Air Force has invited AFCAT 1 Application Form from for the courses commencing in January 2018 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches.
Interested applicants who are going to participate in Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) which will be held in February 2017 need to fill online application form from 3rd December 2016 to 29th December 2016. You may get complete details through this page about AFCAT 1 Application Form 2017.
AFCAT is an entrance exam which is also known as Air Force Common Admission Test. Aspirants who are willing to fill up Application Form for Air Force Common Admission Test they may fill AFCAT Online Application Form on or before the last date.
Candidates who are interested to apply they may attain more details about AFCAT Application Form such as eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure to apply etc. are well described below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
AFCAT 1 Application Form
|Name of Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Last Date To Apply Online Application||29th December 2016|
Name of Courses:
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Permanent Commission (PC)
Name of the Post:
- Commissioned Officers
You May Read This: How To Prepare For AFCAT
Name & No. of Branches:
I. Flying Branch:
- No. 201/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
II. Technical Branch:
- No. 200/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 200/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
III. Ground Duty Branch:
- No. 200/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 200/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:
|Branch Name||Discipline||Qualification Required|
|Flying Branch||————-||Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Aeronautical Engineer|
|Candidates with minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of|
four year degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/Technology
|Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Administration||Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline|
|Accounts||B. Com. degree|
|Education||MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in English / Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Statistics / International relations / International studies / Defence studies / Psychology / Computer Science / IT /Management / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks i|
Have a Look On This Useful Section of AFCAT
|AFCAT 1 Result||AFCAT Syllabus|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||AFCAT Sample Papers|
|AFCAT Notification||AFCAT Hall Ticket|
|AFCAT Preparation Books||Career in Airforce|
Age Limitation & Physical Appearance Details:
|Name of Branch||Age Limit (as on 01st January 2018)||Physical Standard|
|Flying Branch||20 to 24 years||Min Height: 162.5 cms with correlated weight|
Min Vision: 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
|Ground Duty (Technical)||20 to 26 years|
|Min Height: 157.5 cms with correlated weight, women – 152 cms|
|Ground Duty (Nontechnical)|
Those who will be selected for against AFCAT Notification they will be offered good amount of pay scale:
- Flying Branch: Rs.82,050/-
- Ground Duty (Tech) Branch : Rs.71,550/-
- Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch : Rs.68,550/-
- Flying Branch: Between 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty (Tech) Branch: : Between 20 to 26 years
- These are the phases of AFCAT Selection Procedure for admission of candidates-
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT – only for Technical branch)
- AFSB Interview:
- AFSB Interview
- Screening test
- Psychological test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview
- CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) and/ or Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT)
Read These Articles:
Paper Pattern & Syllabus:
- Question paper consist 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 3 marks for correct answers.
- There is a Negative Marking For Wrong Answer, one mark will be deducted.
- The total time for the paper is 120 Minutes. There are four topics covered under the head AFCAT 1 Examination that are follows under:
|Name of Subject||Names of Topics|
|General Awareness||History, Sports, Art, Culture, Geography, Environment, Civics, Current Affairs, Defence, Basic Science, Politics, etc|
|Verbal Ability in English||Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion and Testing of Vocabulary.|
|Numerical Ability||Average, Profit & loss, Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Percentage.|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability|
AFCAT 1 Application Form: Official Notification
How to fill AFCAT Application Form?
- Firstly, you need to visit official website that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go through “What’s New” section.
- Applicant need to select “Advertisement AFCAT01/2017” link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Then, register yourself by entering some basic details and get user id and password for further process to fill application form.
- After registration login with details and Fill Online Application Form with all required details.
- Applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph.
- Recheck it after completion and hit on “submit” button.
- Lastly, take a printout for future use.
Grab Today: Latest Defence Jobs
- Last Date To Apply Online: 29th December 2016
- AFCAT Exam Date: 26th February 2017
Candidates may check above Official Notification for more details regarding AFCAT 1 Application Form 2017.