AFCAT 1 Application Form
Online applications are to be invited for NCC Special Entry 163 Posts. Interested candidates can get AFCAT 1 Application Form 2019 through this page and they will be able to apply for the relevant courses by 30 Dec, 2018.
Before filling their online AFCAT 1 Application Form it is necessary for the candidates to go through the official notification which has been announced on its official website. By doing this they will get to know about all the terms and conditions of the authority for NCC entry.
Key Contents Of This Page:
AFCAT/NCC Special Entry Application Form: Last Date!!!
Those Indian job hunters who want to be the part of Indian air force as commissioned officers n flying and ground duty branches are required to fill and submit their online applications between 18-12-2018 and the last date that is 30-12-2018 positively.
More details about AFCAT 1 Application Form 2019 are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and match the eligibility criteria before applying the AFCAT 1 Notification.
AFCAT 1 Application Form
AFCAT Vacancy Details:
|Ground Duty Technical|
|Ground Duty Non- Technical|
|NCC Special Entry|
|Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies|
for PC and 10% seats out of
AFCAT vacancies for SSC
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 1 Notification 2019:
To apply against the Air Force Common Admission Test 2019, candidates have to satisfy qualification criteria, age criteria and others that are uttered below for the easiness of the appliers:
- Job entrants filling their AFCAT 1 Application Form against these vacant posts must have a graduate in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or B.E/B. Tech with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Must have secured 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Ground Duty (Technical)
- Individuals must have a graduation level degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 60% marks. OR
- Must have completed 4 years graduation or integration Post graduation in Engineering/Technology OR
- Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Aspirants must have graduation level degree any discipline with minimum 60% marks and obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
You Can Also Check:
Age Limit for AFCAT 1 Exam:
For AFCAT 1 Application Form Notification, age criteria are stated below:
- For Flying Branch, candidates should be resided in between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2020. Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January 1996 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- For Ground Duty (Technical), appliers should be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st January 2020. Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January 1994 and not later than 1st January 2000.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical, one should be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st January 2020. The candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd January 1994 and not later than 1st January 2000.
Physical Eligibility Standards
This is also another important part to satisfy before applying against Air Force Common Admission Test Notification 2019. So must check physical eligibility standards from below:
Check Now: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
AFCAT Examination Fee Structure:
Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount.
AFCAT 2019 Selection Procedure:
- AFCAT Online Exam 2019 will be organize by the Indian Air Force to select the deserving and dedicated candidates and those candidates who get shortlisted in this exam will further participate in verbal and non-verbal screening test on reasoning & PPDT.
- At last, aspirants need to take part in Psychology, GTO and Personal Interview. For your easiness, we have gathered exam syllabus below so that it may easy for the candidates to start preparation according to the particular subjects.
AFCAT 1 Exam Pattern 2019:
- Questions from General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude section will be asked.
- Air Force Common Admission Examination 1 2019 will be last long for 2 hours.
- Total 100 objective types of questions will be asked in AF Common Admission Test.
- Question paper will be of 300 marks where each question will carry 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted.
AFCAT 2019 Exam Syllabus:
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Sports, Art, Culture, Environment, History, Geography, Politics, Basic Science, Civics etc.|
|Numerical Ability||Number Series, Average, Simplification, Ratio, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Decimal Fraction, Percentage etc.|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude||Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability|
|English Verbal Ability||English Comprehension, Error Finding, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Jumbled Sentences, Fill in the blanks, rearrangement of sentences etc.|
Get in Detail: AFCAT Syllabus
Procedure to fill AFCAT 1 Application Form 2019:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to visit official website that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Step 2: On the home page you need to go through “What’s New” section.
- Step 3: Select the link which is related to AFCAT 1/2019 Notification.
- Step 4: Read the complete advertisement carefully.
- Step 5: Then, register yourself by entering some basic details and get user id and password for further process to fill AFCAT 1 Application Form .
- Step 6: After AFCAT registration login with details and Fill Online Application Form with all required details.
- Step 7: Applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph.
- Step 8: Recheck it after completion and hit on “submit” button.
- Step 9: Lastly, take a printout of AFCAT 1 Application Form for future use.
Download PDF: AFCAT 1 Notification
Those who get appointed against India Air Force Recruitment will receive amazing amount of remuneration that is Rs. 56100 – 110700/- with various other allowances, Privileges, Insurance, Sports and Adventure by the management committee of the organization.
AFCAT I Admit Card 2019:
Aspirants are informed that the AFCAT Hall Ticket is mandatory to be the part of Air Force Common Admission Examination so must download it from here when official release it on its official website.
Check Also: AFCAT Hall Ticket
AFCAT Cut Off 2019:
Previous year cut off of AFCAT Exam is given below in the table, check it out:
|Year||AFCAT 1 Cut Off||AFCAT 2 Cut Off|
IAF AFCAT Result 2019:
After finally completion of Air Force Common Admission Test, selection committee of India Air Force will release AFCAT Score Card on it official website. Those contenders who will be able to crack the test will get selected.
Check Here: AFCAT Result
AFCAT 1 Application Form 2019 Important Dates:
|Events||AFCAT-I/NCC Special Entry Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Forms||18-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply for AFCAT I or|
NCC Special Entry
Candidates those who want to know more about AFCAT 1 Application Form 2019 can visit the Official Link. If you want to ask something then you may write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Defence Jobs||How To Prepare For AFCAT Exam|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||AFCAT Sample Papers|
|Career in Airforce||AFCAT Preparation Books|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|