AFCAT 2 Notification
Indian Air Force will soon release AFCAT 2 Notification for the interested aspirants to give them the second opportunity for IAF. Candidates who are interested to fill Online IAF AFCAT 2/2018 Application Form they can check out this complete page.
The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice (usually in February and September) every year for selection of Officers in various branches of the force.
AFCAT 2/2018 Application Form
In this concern, candidates can register their names by submitting AFCAT 2 Application Form through online mode. Both men and women contenders are invited to join the Indian air force.
To fetch complete details in regards with AFCAT 2 Notification 2018–19, candidates can go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AFCAT 2 Notification
AFCAT 2 Eligibility Criteria:
We are presenting details concerning Air Force Common Admission Test educational qualification. So, take a look!!!
Individuals should have passed Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a well recognized University. Also, he/ she must be passed 10+2 standard (Math and Physics) along with BE / B Tech degree from a recognized university/board.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Candidates must be passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 60% marks along with four year graduation / integrated post graduation qualification in Engineering / Technology from a recognized board/institute.
Ground Duty Branches:
- Administration & Logistics: Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) with at least 60% marks or equivalent in any discipline.
- Accounts: B. Com. Degree (three year degree course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a well recognized university.
- Education: MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc Degree with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation.
Check Here: AFCAT Eligibility Details
- Flying Branch: Candidates applying against AFCAT 2 Notification should be between 20 to 24 years.
- If the candidates are holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India), their age shall be relaxed up to 26 years.
- Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch: Contenders should not be less than 20 years and more than 26 years in age.
Check out the physical standards fixed by the section panel of the organization. Candidates who meet the required physical standard can apply for the application form. For more details regarding the same, check out AFCAT 2 Notification.
|Minimum height||162.5 cms,|
|Leg Length||Min – 99 cms, Max – 120 cms.|
|Thigh Length||Max – 64 cms|
|Sitting Height||Min – 81.5 cms. Max – 96 cms|
|Height(Male aspirants)||157.5 cms|
|Height(Female aspirants)||152 cms|
Want to Know? How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
- The contenders who will qualify the respective tests are required to appear in Intelligence Test and Screening Test.
- Candidates qualifying in Intelligence Test and Screening Test will be called for Psychological, Group Tests and Interview for final section.
Contenders, appointed for Flying Officer Positions will get an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 per month along with Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Dearness, and Kit Maintenance & Transport Allowance. You will also get other allowances based on your working in institution. Just take a look on below placed table to know more about salary structure.
|Category||Pay Amount (including allowances)|
|Flying Branch||Rs. 85,372/-|
|Ground Duty (Tech) Branch||Rs.74,872/-|
|Ground Duty (Non-tech) Branch||Rs. 71,872/-|
Get Here: AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers
Air Force Common Admission Test Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will include objective type questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in which applicants are required to attempt in 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks for each correct answer.
- Technical Branch candidates are required to give EKT test.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to void making guess if you are unsure about the correct answer.
- Candidates who will qualify in this exam will be called for medical fitness test for final selection.
You Can Also Check: AFCAT Exam Pattern
AFCAT Exam Syllabus:
|Verbal Ability in English|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test|
Get Here: AFCAT Syllabus
AFCAT Exam Centers:
|Pune||Salua (Kharagpur)||Port Blair||Suratgarh|
START NOW: AFCAT Online Mock Test
Steps to fill IAF AFCAT 2/2018 Application Form
Contenders who are going to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test Notification they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Careers” tab which is available in the right side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page you are required to scroll down under “Whats New” section and press on “Advertisement AFCAT 02/2018”.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just check the eligibility criteria and all relevant details
- Now if you satisfy eligibility norms then hit “fill AFCAT 2 Online Form”.
- For this, candidates need to go back to the previous page and have to hit on “Candidates Login” that is given at the top right corner.
- After that, register your name by pressing “AFCAT Entre” button and on the new page, skip the video and login through Email Id, Password and Notification in the space provided.
- After filling your Email Id, Password enter “Security code” and press on “Proceed” button.
- If you are applying for the first time, hit on the “New candidate” option that is given below the proceed button. On the next page, fill the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, password etc.
- After registration / logging in, AFCAT 2 Application Form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and in appropriate manner.
- After furnishing the application form, upload scanned copies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as required with the application form.
- Recheck the application form after completion.
- Next hit on “Submit” option and your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Get Here: Best AFCAT Preparation Books
AFCAT 2 Important Dates:
- The process of form submission will remain open in the month of June 2018
- The exam will be scheduled on the last Sunday of August i.e. 26th August 2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of AFCAT 2 Notification 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Candidates having any query or doubts related to this post, can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Career in Airforce||AFCAT Exam Date|
|AFCAT Hall Ticket||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|AFCAT 1 Application Form||Entrance Exam in India|
|AFCAT Result||AFCAT Sample Papers|