AFCAT 2 Notification
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test which is conducted by Indian Air Force. IAF has released AFCAT 2 Notification 2020 for selection of 256 candidates to Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. Along with the post details, AFCAT 2 Exam Date has also been written on the notification, so eligible candidates can apply online till the last date and get selected for courses commencing in July 2021.
Overview of AFCAT 2 Notification 2020
|Organization Name||India Air Force (IAF)|
|Category||AFCAT 2 Notification 2020|
|Number of AFCAT 2 Vacancy||256|
|Name of Posts||Commissioned Officers|
|Starting Date To Apply For AFCAT 2 Recruitment||15-06-2020|
|Last Date to Submit AFCAT 2 2020 Application Form||14-07-2020|
|AFCAT 2 Exam Date||19-09-2020 and 20-09-2020|
|Official Website||careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR afcat.cdac.in|
Official Links Related to AFCAT 2 2020
|AFCAT 2 Notification 2020/Instructions||Download|
|AFCAT 2 Advertisement||Download|
|Registration Link To Apply For AFCAT 02 2020||Link|
|Login Link To Apply For AFCAT 02 2020||Link|
AFCAT 2 Notification
Ques: What are the Available AFCAT 2 Vacancies?
|Flying Branch||SSC – 74|
|Ground Duty (Technical)|
|Ground Duty (Non -Technical)|
|NCC Special Entry||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
Ques: What is the AFCAT 2 Eligibility Criteria?
- Aspirants who wish to apply for AFCAT 2 Notification must have done Graduation with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent and have passed Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech degree (Four year course).
- Appliers who have cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible to apply for AFCAT 2 2020 Notification.
- Contenders should have NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Ques: What AFCAT 2 Age Limit?
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2021. Candidates having valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) can get relaxation in upper age limit upto 26 year.
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2021
Ques: What is the Salary Structure for AFCAT 2 Jobs?
Pay on Commissioning (As per 7th CPC):
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
Note: Flight Cadets will receive a fixed stipend of Rs.56, 100/- per month during the period of training.
Ques: What are the Additional Benefits Offered to Commissioned Officers?
As per AFCAT 2 Notification, selected candidates will get additional allowances as per the rules and the regulations of Air Force such as Area and Remote Locality Allowance, Flying, Technical, Field Area, Special Compensatory Allowance, Insurance, Privileges, etc.
Ques: What is the Application Fee as per AFCAT 2 Notification?
- Contenders who want to apply for AFCAT 2 Notification 2020 need to submit an amount of Rs.250/- as application fee through online mode.
- However, individuals registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay application fees.
Check Here: How to Pay Fees Online
Ques: What is the AFCAT 2 Recruitment Process?
- A merit list will be prepared by Indian Air Force for the aspirants who obtain minimum qualifying marks in AFCAT Online Exam and will be called at one of the Air Force Selection Boards.
- However, individuals who have applied for NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centres. AFSB centres are at Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysuru (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB) and Varanasi (4 AFSB).
- AFSB will further include three stages, Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and discussion test, Psychological test and Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
Ques: What is the Process to fill IAF AFCAT 2 Application Form?
Individuals who are going to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test Notification can follow the below mentioned procedure. Have a look!!
- Visit the official website of Indian Air Force that is www.indianairforce.nic.in in order to apply for AFCAT 2 Notification or can visit afcat.cdac.in
- On home page, look out for link related to “Advertisement AFCAT 02/2020” under “News & Updates” section and hit on that.
- Doing this, a new page will get opened on your screen showing AFCAT 2 Notification 2020.
- Go through AFCAT 2 Exam Notification carefully and check eligibility criteria and other relevant details.
- Aspirants who fulfil eligibility norms can apply for AFCAT 2 Notification and are required to hit “fill AFCAT 2 Online Form”.
- For this, candidates need to go back to the previous page and have to hit on “Candidates Login” that is given at the top right corner.
- After that, register your name by pressing on “AFCAT Entre” button.
- Now enter your Email Id, Password enter “Security code” and press on “Proceed” button.
- If you are applying for the first time, you need to hit on the “New candidate” option that is given below the proceed button.
- Afterwards, fill the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, password etc.
- After registration / logging in, AFCAT 2 Application Form will appear on your digital screen.
- Fill the AFCAT 2 Online Application Form with correct details.
- After furnishing the application form, upload scanned copies of documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph.
- Recheck the AFCAT 2 Application Form after completion.
- Next hit on “Submit” option and your application form will automatically get submitted.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the filled AFCAT 2 Online application form for future reference.
More Links Related to AFCAT
|How to Prepare For AFCAT Exam||Details|
|AFCAT Cut Off||Details|
|AFCAT Answer Key||Details|
|AFCAT Exam Pattern||Details|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||Details|
|AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers||Details|
|AFCAT Admit Card||Details|
|AFCAT Preparation Books||Details|
Documents required to be Uploaded:
- Size of Each File Is To Be Between 10 KB And 50KB
- Un-Attested Recent Passport Size Colour Photograph (Front Portrait without Headgear, Expect For Sikhs)
- Scanned Image of Own Signature In JPEG, JPG Format
- Scanned Impression of The Thumb In JPEG, JPG Format
Air Force Common Admission Test Exam Pattern
- Written exam will consist of objective type questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions that applicants required to attempt in 2 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Technical Branch candidates are required to give EKT test.
- There is a provision of negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to void making guess if you are unsure about the correct answer.
- Candidates who will qualify in this exam will be called for medical fitness test for final selection.
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
AFCAT Exam Syllabus
|Verbal Ability in English|
|Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test|
AFCAT 2 Notification
Indian Air Force has published AFCAT 2 Notification 2020 on its official web portal. Individuals, interested to join Indian Air Force can grab this opportunity by filling IAF AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) 2/2020 Application Form before 14th July 2020. Before applying for 256 vacant posts of Commissioned Officer must ensure eligibility criteria and other details from this page.
Candidates Also Search For:
- AFCAT 2 2020 Exam
- AFCAT 2 Notification 2020 Apply Online
- AFCAT 2 Registration
- AFCAT II 2020
- AFCAT 2 2020 Notification PDF
This is all about AFCAT 2 Notification 2020. Candidates who want to fetch more details concerning AFCAT 2 2020 Exam Date, AFCAT 2 2020 Notification are advised to stay in touch with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Highest Paying Government Jobs|
|Career in Air force||Employment News-Week Highlights|