AFCAT Exam Pattern
Get details of AFCAT Exam Pattern on this page!!! Here on this single page you will get Marking Scheme, Subject – Exam Duration Details. Candidates can hit to the direct link provided below to download AFCAT 2018 Exam Pattern PDF.
Indian Air Force is going to conduct Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) to recruit bright and dynamic candidates for the post of Class-I Gazetted Officers in Flying & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) branches.
AFCAT EKT Exam Pattern
This exam is scheduled on 25th February 2018. So those who are going to take part in this exam they can check exam pattern of AFCAT by visiting to the official website of the organization.
Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT) is a two level exam, conducted by Indian Air Force. So candidates can get complete AFCAT Exam Pattern 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here –
AFCAT Exam Pattern
All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called at one of the examination centers for AFCAT scheduled on 25 February 2018 (Sunday).
It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as EKT. Engineering Knowledge Test will also be conducted along with the AFCAT.
AFCAT Exam Pattern for Technical Branch
Exam Schedule: The AFCAT (and EKT) will be conducted in two shifts as per the following schedule:-
|Particulars||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Reporting for verification||07:30 hrs||12:15 hrs|
|Biometrics, Hall Ticket Verification Photo, Thumb Impression, Sign in attendance Sheet & seating in Exam Hall||07:30- 08:45 hrs||12:15-13:30 hrs|
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates||08:45-09:00 hrs||13:30-13:45 hrs|
|AFCAT Exam duration||09:00 to 11:00 hrs||13:45- 15:45 hrs|
|Exit time for Non EKT candidates||11:00 to 11:30 hrs||15:45-16:15 hrs|
|EKTExam duration||11:30 to 12:15 hrs||16:15 to 17:00 hrs|
Also Check – AFCAT Eligibility Details
AFCAT Exam Pattern for Ground Duty
|Subject name||General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test|
|Number of Questions||100|
Read About – AFCAT Syllabus
AFCAT Exam Pattern For Ground Duty Technical Branch only
|Exam name||EKT (For Ground Duty Technical Branch only)|
|Subject name||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical and Electronics|
|Number of Questions||50|
Check Here – How To Prepare For Written Examination
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct attempt
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect attempt
- No marks for unattempt questions
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
- Candidates must appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam.
- Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination
Syllabus of the Examination:
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
Candidates can check out the complete page to get detailed AFCAT Exam Pattern 2018. If you have any query or doubts related to this post, you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
More Links Related To AFCAT
|Career In Air Force||How To Prepare For AFCAT|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||AFCAT Sample Papers|
|AFCAT Hall Ticket||AFCAT Result|