AFCAT Hall Ticket
Applicants, who are successfully, submitted their online applications form and now looking for AFCAT Hall Ticket 2016 they don’t need to go anywhere. We are providing you full information of Air Force Common Admission Test admit card like downloading steps and all further process on this page provide by the entire team of www.recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants, you may stay in touch with us through this page to acquire updated information in this concern. Air Force Common Admission Test will and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be conducted on 21st February 2016 so all appliers can get their AFCAT admit card from this page.
|Name of the Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|Exam Date||21st February 2016|
Steps to Download AFCAT Hall Ticket
Applicants can download their hall ticket for AFCAT by following these simple steps which are well mentioned below…
- First of all aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Now candidates need to go ‘what’s new’’ section and select the appropriate link of Air Force Common Admission Test call letter.
- After hitting the above said link a new page will be opened asking application or registration no or DOB.
- Fill all the details and press on the submit tab. Your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now appliers will be able to take print out of their Hall Ticket and attend the written test which will be held on 21th February 2016.
Air Force Common Admission Test -
AFCAT is known as common admission test that is conduct by the Indian Air Force two times in a year for talented and physical fit applicants in its department. Every year a large number of contenders appeared in the examination to get placement in Indian Air force.
AFCAT Exam Test Centers:
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. It’s the World’s 4th largest Air force. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during a conflict. It was officially established on 8 October 1932.
The Indian Air Force along with the other branches of the Indian Armed Forces provide assistance in disaster relief such as during natural calamities by undertaking evacuation or search-and-rescue (SAR) operations and air dropping relief supplies in affected areas. The IAF provided extensive assistance to relief operations during natural calamities such as the Gujarat cyclone in 1998 the Tsunami in 2004 and North India floods in 2013. The IAF also provides assistance to other countries during relief activities such as Operation Rainbow in Sri Lanka.
- Stage-I: Test consisting of Intelligence Test along with other tests will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage I testing or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself
- Stage-II: Testing consisting of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days (Five Days).
- For Flying Branch: CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System) and or PABT would be administered to eligible candidates.
Candidates can get others details about AFCAT Hall Ticket by pressing this Official Link. If you want to grab other information about AFCAT Hall Ticket 2016 then you may stay connected with us through this page. We will provide you with latest updates in this concern. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus or book mark this web page to attain more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AFCAT Sample Papers||AFCAT Syllabus|
|AFCAT Online Mock Test||AFCAT Preparation Books|
|AFCAT 2016 Notification||AFCAT Result|