AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates who are willing to crack AFCAT 2 Exam going to held on 24/25 August 2019 must practice through AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers given here. You can also download Last 5 Years AFCAT EKT Question Paper, AFCAT Sample Papers PDF from this page.
AFCAT 02 Exam 2019 Overview:
|Organization Name||India Air Force (IAF)|
|Category||AFCAT Previous Year Question Paper|
|Number of AFCAT 2 Posts||242|
|Name of AFCAT Vacancies||Commissioned Officers|
|Starting Date To Apply For AFCAT 2 Exam||01-06-2019|
|Deadline to Submit AFCAT 2 2019 Application Form||30-06-2019|
|AFCAT 2 Exam Date||24 Aug 19 and 25 Aug 19|
AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers Download PDF:
|Exam||Sets||AFCAT (1)||AFCAT (2)|
|AFCAT||Set A||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set B||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set C||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set D||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Answer Key AFCAT 01/2015||Answer Key AFCAT 02/2015|
|EKT||Set E||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set F||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set G||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set H||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set J||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Set K||Hit Here||Hit Here|
|Answer Key AFCAT 01/2015||Answer Key AFCAT 02/2015|
AFCAT Previous Year Papers With Solutions
|Download Official PDFs of AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers|
Discipline wise AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers
|Previous Year AFCAT papers||PDF For Paper I||PDF For Paper II|
|AFCAT Sample Papers With Answers For Mechanical Engineering||Paper – I||Paper – II|
|AFCAT Question Paper For Computer Science Engineering||Paper – I||Paper – II|
|AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers With Solution For Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Paper – I||Paper – II|
AFCAT Previous Year Papers
AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers with Answers:
Question 1: Garampani sanctuary is located at
- Junagarh, Gujarat
- Diphu, Assam
- Kohima, Nagaland
- Gangtok, Sikkim
Question 2: Fastest shorthand writer was
- G. D. Bist
- R.D. Tata
- M. Tagore
- Khudada Khan
Question 3: Dumping is-
- selling of goods abroad at a price well below the production cost at the home market price
- the process by which the supply of a manufacture’s product remains low in the domestic market, which batches him better price
- prohibited by regulations of GATT
- All of the above
Question 4: For the Olympics and World Tournaments, the dimensions of basketball court are
- 26 m x 14 m
- 28 m x 15 m
- 27 m x 16 m
- 28 m x 16 m
Question 5: Film and TV institute of India is located at
- Pune (Maharashtra)
- Rajkot (Gujarat)
- Pimpri (Maharashtra)
- Perambur (Tamilnadu)
Check AFCAT Related Links
|AFCAT 2 Notification||Get Details|
|AFCAT Syllabus||Get Details|
|AFCAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|AFCAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|AFCAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|AFCAT Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|AFCAT Answer Key||Get Details|
|AFCAT Result||Get Details|
|AFCAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|Best AFCAT Preparation Books||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Question 6: Gulf cooperation council was originally formed by
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
- Second World Nations
- Third World Nations
- Fourth World Nations
Question 7: Gravity setting chambers are used in industries to remove
- suspended particulate matter
Question 8: From the following, choose the set in which names of Secretary-Generals of the UNO are arranged in correct chronological order?
- U Thant, Kurt Waldheim, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie.
- Trygve Lie, Dag Hammarskjoeld, U Thant, Kurt Waldheim.
- Trygve Lie, U Thant , Dag Hammarskjoeld, Kurt Waldheim.
- U Thant, Dag Hammarskjoeld, Trygve Lie, Kurt Waldheim.
Question 9: Epsom (England) is the place associated with
- Horse racing
Question 10: Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
- Labour Party
- Nazi Party
- Democratic Party
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Question 11: 120, 99, 80, 63, 48, ?
Question 12: 589654237, 89654237, 8965423, 965423, ?
Question 13: 3, 10, 101,?
Question 14: In the series 2, 6, 18, 54, …… what will be the 8th term ?
Question 15: 125,80,45,20,?
Get Here: Strategies to Improve Memory
Question 16: College : Student :: Hospital : ?
Question 17: Tree : Forest :: Grass : ?
Question 18: South : North-West :: West : ?
Question 19: Cloth : Mill :: Newspaper : ?
Question 20: Country : President :: State : ?
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Advantages of solving AFCAT Previous Papers 2019:
- Solving AFCAT Question Paper 2019 will help candidates familiarize with the exam pattern.
- AFCAT Previous Year Question Paper will assist them in knowing the number, type of questions, marking scheme, difficulty level and subject-wise weightage, sections, topics and units of the exam
- By attempting AFCAT EKT Sample Papers of previous years, candidates can evaluate their areas of weakness in the exam so that they can prepare better in these areas to score well in the exam
- Solving AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers on a regular basis will help candidates perform better in AFCAT as doing so will help them solve difficult problems effortlessly
AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF:
Practicing AFCAT Previous Year Papers PDF regularly will allow candidates to recognize their areas of strength and weakness. The AFCAT Model Papers will aid candidates recognize subjects, topics, sections of significant importance, standard of questions, marking scheme, duration as well as help candidates understand the exam pattern and structure of AFCAT.
Candidates Also Search For:
|AFCAT 2 Question Paper||AFCAT 1 Question Paper|
|AFCAT Model Question Paper||AFCAT Sample Question Papers|
|AFCAT Question Paper PDF||AFCAT 2019 Question Paper|
|AFCAT Question Paper Download||AFCAT Sample Papers Free Download|
To get more AFCAT Previous Year Solved Papers Pdf directly you can bookmark recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Avoid Sleeping While Studying||How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Do Toppers Study?|