AFMC MBBS Application
Armed Forces Medical College will release the AFMC MBBS Application in the month of April 2018. Candidates wish to get admission in Armed Forces Medical College need to fill up the AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form.
As per the details and Eligibility Norms stated in AFMC MBBS Notification, candidates having valid NEET scores will only be eligible to apply for AFMC MBBS 2018. The AFMC MBBS Application Form 2018 will be available at the official website of Medical Counseling Committee i.e. www.mcc.nic.in.
Key content of this page
Applicants who want to get MBBS degree through Armed Forces Medical College they need to submit the AFMC MBBS Application form. Candidates can fill the AFMC MBBS Application form bore the last date through online channel by following below important guidelines.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other essential and significant information related to AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form test below, so please have a look….
AFMC MBBS Online Application
|Name of Organizing Body||Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|Last Date||May 2018|
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should be an Indian citizen. Aspirants belong to Nepal or Bhutan or candidate of India Origin shift from Pakistan or any other foreign country enduringly settled in India are also eligible to apply.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates going to fill up AFMC MBBS Application must be Unmarried.
Qualification Required to complete AFMC MBBS Application 2018:
- Contenders must have completed 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Aspirants should clear the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Candidate must secured 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Applicants also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.
- The age limit of candidates going to fill AFMC MBBS Application should be 17 year and For B.Sc holders, the age of applying aspirants should not be more than 24 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Check Here: Best Medical Colleges in India
Availability of Seats:
AFMC MBBS Application Fee:
Applicants who will participate on this examination they need to fill AFMC MBBS Application form. For that, they need to pay AFMC MBBS Application fee of Rs 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
AFMC MBBS Admisison:
Candidates desirous of seeking admission in MBBS Course at AFMC Pune for 2018 sessionare advised the following:
- Register for NEET (UG) – 2018
- On successfully clearing the NEET (UG) Exam, the candidates are required to register themselves on the Medical Counseling Committee website www.mcc.nic.in. The registration can be completed by clicking on the subhead “AFMC Medical Counseling” under the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- The shortlisted candidates would be called to AFMC Pune for further screening tests.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by following the website www.afmc.nic.in for further information.
Admission Procedure for MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College:
Selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their NEETscores. Therefore, the registration for AFMC needs to be done using the NEET Roll Number.
Thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called after screening of their AFMC MBBS Applications and for Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
Cut off marks for AFMC Admission – AFMC Cut Off (minimum marks scored in NEET to be called for screening) was as follows:
Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books: Check Here
AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam|
Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Number of Questions||There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.|
|Type of Questions||Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be given for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.|
|Duration of Exam|
Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
Get Detailed: AFMC Syllabus
Steps to fill AFMC MBBS Online Application form 2018:
To fill up AFMC MBBS Application, candidates need to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates wish to get admission under this college are required to get the AFMC MBBS Online Registration done by firstly visiting the official website of organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Now, aspirants need to follow ‘Recent Updates & Notifications’ section located at right side of home page home page and select suitable link.
- On selection of above stated link a new page containing PDF file will get open on your system screen comprising of instructions and online applying link.
- Read the given details carefully and hit on ‘www.afmcdg1d.gov.in’ link given in instructions.
- This will open a new page having detailed information about AFMC Application Form.
- After going through the given info completely candidates need to select online applying link to fill up AFMC MBBS Application.
- Fill AFMC MBBS Application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photo graph in the AFMC Application Form.
- On completion with the Process of Filling Online Application Form in all respects aspirants must recheck AFMC MBBS Application once and hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted Armed Forces Medical College application form for further reference.
You May Also Check:- List of Coaching Institute for Medical Exam Preparation
AFMC MBBS Application Important Date:
|Date of registration and filling AFMC MBBS Application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the AFMC MBBS Application form||4th week of May 2018|
|Closing date of generation and printing of fee Challan||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment of fee in any SBI branch||4th week of may 2018|
|Merit List release date||4th week of August 2018|
Get Here: AFMC Previous Year Question Papers
Telephone Numbers (Available during working hours)
- OIC Admission Cell +91-20-26334209
- Admission Cell +91-20-26334223, +91-20-26334230
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
Postal address for Correspondence is as follows
Officer-in-Charge, Admission Cell
Armed Forces Medical College
Pune – 411040
For getting more details on AFMC MBBS Online Application 2018, you must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications. Dear visitors, if you want to get any other information about AFMC MBBS Application then you can post your queries in comment box that is given we will try to solve it soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: