AFMC MBBS Online Application
AFMC, Pune has issued the notification regarding AFMC MBBS Online Application that is available for candidates, who wish to get admission in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). Candidates who want to take admission in Armed Forces Medical College are invited for applying towards the offered MBBS courses by filling AFMC Online Application 2017.
Candidates who are willing to get admittance into MBBS course that is going to be commenced from Sep 2016 and fulfilling requisite criteria of admission, they may apply by submitting AFMC MBBS Application form through online process only.
Applicants are requested to go through the complete admission procedure, eligibility conditions and important dates for appearing in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-II NEET-II (UG) in concern to Armed Forces Medical College admission that is provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AFMC MBBS Online Application
|Name of Organizing Body||Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|Last Date||01st August 2016|
- Candidates who wish to get admittance under MBBS course in this college must have passed intermediate 10+2/ B.Sc. or appearing in final year of B.Sc. from a recognized university.
- Contenders who had appeared in AIPMT (NEET-I) / NEET-II and also applied online to AFMC Pune they will be able to apply for MBBS admission Notification.
Check Here: Best Medical Colleges in India
Mode of selection for MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College:
Selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their AIPMT scores. Therefore, the registration for AFMC needs to be done using the AIPMT Roll Number.
Thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called after screening of their applications and for Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books: Check Here
Exam Pattern for Written Exam:
- The exam paper consists of 180 questions.
- Paper will be in MCQS Format.
- The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, English and Logical, Biology
- 45 questions will be asked from each subject.
- The exam time will be of 3 hours.
You May Also Check:- List of Coaching Institute for Medical Exam Preparation
Steps to fill AFMC MBBS Online Application form:
- Candidates wish to get admission under this college are required to get the online registration done by firstly visiting the official website of organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Now, aspirants need to follow ‘Recent Updates & Notifications’ section located at right side of home page and select ‘MBBS Admissions 2016 – NEET 2 – Important Notice’ link.
- On selection of above stated link a new page containing PDF file will get open on your system screen comprising of instructions and online applying link.
- Read the given details carefully and hit on ‘www.afmcdg1d.gov.in’ link given in instructions.
- This will open a new page having detailed information about AFMC Application Form.
- After going through the given info completely candidates need to select online applying link by pressing suitable link.
- Fill online application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photo graph in the online application form.
- On completion with the process of filling the online application form in all respects aspirants must recheck the application once and hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Candidates who have already registered and paid the fee on AFMC website with AIPMT (NEET-I) Roll No. and appearing for NEET-II need not register again. However, they will have to update their NEET-II Roll No in their online application.
More Updates on AFMC:
- Start of Registration and application process: 18th July 2016
- Last date of Registration: 29th July 2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 01st August 2016
- Last date for online generation & print of fee challan: 02nd August 2016
- Last date of acceptance of challan: 05th August 2016
For getting more details on AFMC MBBS Online Application 2017, you must check this Official Notification. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications.
Dear visitors, if you want to get any other information about this concern then you can post your queries in comment box that is given we will try to solve it soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: