AFMC MBBS Online Application
Check out last date to fill AFMC MBBS Application!!! Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)) is going to invite online Application Form to enrolled candidates for MBBS programme. For this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-II NEET-II (UG) will be going to be held in the month of May. On the basis of NEET exam applicants will get admission in Armed Forces Medical College so interested appliers can apply against this Exam Notification. You can avail this tremendous opportunity by filling this AFMC MBBS Application form 2018 through Online Channel. Interested candidates are advised to read the eligibility before applying for AFMC MBBS Admission.
|Key content of this page|
Applicants who want to get MBBS degree through Armed Forces Medical College they need to submit the application form. Candidates can fill the application form bore the last date through online channel by following below important guidelines. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other essential and significant information related to AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form test below, so please have a look….
AFMC MBBS Online Application
|Name of Organizing Body||Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|Last Date||01st August 2016|
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen. Aspirants belong to Nepal or Bhutan or candidate of India Origin shift from Pakistan or any other foreign country enduringly settled in India are also eligible to apply.
- Applying applicants must be Unmarried.
- Contenders must have completed 10+2 from recognized board/university.
- Aspirants should clear the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Mathematics in 10th standard is compulsory.
- Candidate must secured 60% marks in aggregate in PCB. Applicants also have to score 50% mark in each subjects individually.
- The age limit of applying applicants should be 17 year and For B.Sc holders, the age of applying aspirants should not be more than 24 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Check Here: Best Medical Colleges in India
AFMC MBBS Application Fee:
Applicants who will participate on this examination they need to fill application form. For this you need to pay application fee of Rs 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
Admission Procedure for MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College:
Selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their AIPMT scores. Therefore, the registration for AFMC needs to be done using the AIPMT Roll Number.
Thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called after screening of their applications and for Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books: Check Here
AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam|
Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Number of Questions||There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.|
|Type of Questions||Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be given for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.|
|Duration of Exam|
Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
You May Also Check:- List of Coaching Institute for Medical Exam Preparation
Steps to fill AFMC MBBS Online Application form:
- Candidates wish to get admission under this college are required to get the online registration done by firstly visiting the official website of organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Now, aspirants need to follow ‘Recent Updates & Notifications’ section located at right side of home page home page and select suitable link.
- On selection of above stated link a new page containing PDF file will get open on your system screen comprising of instructions and online applying link.
- Read the given details carefully and hit on ‘www.afmcdg1d.gov.in’ link given in instructions.
- This will open a new page having detailed information about AFMC Application Form.
- After going through the given info completely candidates need to select online applying link by pressing suitable link.
- Fill online application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photo graph in the AFMC Application Form.
- On completion with the process of filling the online application form in all respects aspirants must recheck the application once and hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted Armed Forces Medical College application form for further reference.
|Date of registration and filling online application form||4th week of April 2018|
|Closing date of registration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to fill and submit the online application form||4th week of May 2018|
|Closing date of generation and printing of fee Challan||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of payment of fee in any SBI branch||4th week of may 2018|
|Merit List release date||4th week of August 2018|
More Updates on AFMC:
For getting more details on AFMC MBBS Online Application 2018, you must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications. Dear visitors, if you want to get any other information about this concern then you can post your queries in comment box that is given we will try to solve it soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: