AFMC MBBS 2019
AFMC MBBS Application Form will be available in 1st Week of July 2019. To get admission in MBBS Course, applicants need to qualify the AFMC MBBS 2019 Exam. AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted to offer admission in Armed Force Medical College, Pune.
AFMC MBBS Notification will be released in the Last Week of June 2019. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can register for AFMC MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam by filling the online application form.
Key content of this page
AFMC MBBS 2019 Important Dates!!!
AFMC MBBS 2019 Online Registration will be started from 1st Week of July 2019. Applicants can submit the AFMC MBBS 2019 Online Application Form till Second Week of July 2019. Follow below provided steps to fill Online Form.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other essential and significant information related to AFMC MBBS 2019 Application Form test below, so please have a look….
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2019
|Name of Organizing Body||Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)|
|Last Date to AFMC MBBS 2019 Apply Online||Second Week of July 2019|
AFMC MBBS 2019 Eligibility:
|Nationality||Candidates must belong to Indian national. Foreign national of Indian origin can also fill AFMC MBBS 2019 Application Form.|
|Marital Status||Only unmarried candidates can apply for AFMC MBBS 2019 Notification.|
|Age Criteria||The candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019. For B.Sc holders, the age should not be exceeded 24 years.|
|Qualifying Exam||Candidate should pass the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board/university. B.Sc graduates can also apply.|
|Minimum Marks||Must secure 60% marks in PCB and 50% mark individually in each subject in first attempt|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying AFMC MBBS 2019.|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates those have appeared or will be appearing in qualifying examination up to 30 Apr 2019 may also apply.|
Check Here: Best Medical Colleges in India
AFMC MBBS Application Fee:
Applicants who will participate on this examination they need to fill AFMC MBBS Application form. For that, they need to pay AFMC MBBS Application fee of Rs 250/- through the generated SBI Bank Challan.
AFMC MBBS Admisison:
Candidates desirous of seeking admission in MBBS Course at AFMC Pune for 2019 session are advised the following:
- Register for NEET (UG) – 2019
- On successfully clearing the NEET (UG) Exam, the candidates are required to register themselves on the Medical Counseling Committee website www.mcc.nic.in. The registration can be completed by hitting on the subhead “AFMC Medical Counseling” under the “UG Medical Counseling” tab.
- The shortlisted candidates would be called to AFMC Pune for further screening tests.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by following the website www.afmc.nic.in for further information.
Admission Procedure for MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College:
Selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their NEET scores/ Counselling. Therefore, the registration for AFMC needs to be done using the NEET Roll Number.
Thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called after screening of their AFMC MBBS Applications and for Written Test followed by an Interview and Medical Test which will be organized by the recruitment committee of organization.
Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books: Check Here
AFMC MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam|
Exam will be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
|Number of Questions||There will be total 40 questions asked in the exam.|
|Type of Questions||Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be appeared in the exam.|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be given for each correct response.|
|Negative Marking||0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong response.|
|Duration of Exam|
Total 30 minutes will be given for the exam.
Get Detailed: AFMC Syllabus
Steps to fill AFMC MBBS Online Application form 2019:
To fill up AFMC MBBS Application, candidates need to follow the instructions given below:
- Candidates wish to get admission under this college are required to get the AFMC MBBS Online Registration done by firstly visiting the official website of organization that is www.afmc.nic.in
- Now, aspirants need to follow ‘Recent Updates & Notifications’ section located at right side of home page home page and select suitable link to fill AFMC MBBS 2019 Online Form.
- On selection of above stated link a new page containing PDF file will get open on your system screen comprising of instructions and online applying link for AFMC MBBS 2019 Exam Notification.
- Read the given details carefully and hit on ‘www.afmcdg1d.gov.in’ link given in instructions.
- This will open a new page having detailed information about AFMC Application Form.
- After going through the given info completely candidates need to select online applying link to fill up AFMC MBBS Application.
- Fill AFMC MBBS Application form with all correct and mandatory details and upload the scanned images of your recent passport size photo graph in the AFMC Application Form.
- On completion with the Process of Filling Online Application Form in all respects aspirants must recheck AFMC MBBS Application once and hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted Armed Forces Medical College application form for further reference.
You May Also Check:- List of Coaching Institute for Medical Exam Preparation
AFMC MBBS Dates:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date to register and fill application form||2nd week of July 2019|
|List of candidates applied for AFMC, Pune from DGHS||2nd week of July 2019|
|List of candidates shortlisted for the screening at AFMC, Pune||2nd week of July 2019|
|Screening at AFMC, Pune||3rd week of July 2019|
|Releasing of list of selected/waitlisted candidates||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting for admission||1st week of August 2019|
Get Here: AFMC Previous Year Question Papers
Telephone Numbers (Available during working hours)
- OIC Admission Cell +91-20-26334209
- Admission Cell +91-20-26334223, +91-20-26334230
Want to Know? How to Start a New Life In College?
Postal address for Correspondence is as follows
Officer-in-Charge, Admission Cell
Armed Forces Medical College
Pune – 411040
For getting more details on AFMC MBBS Online Application 2019, you must check this Official Link. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this web portal for getting more updated facts on relevant notifications. Dear visitors, if you want to get any other information about AFMC MBBS Application then you can post your queries in comment box that is given we will try to solve it soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: