Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot has issued a job notice for AFMSD Recruitment. Applications are invited from diligent and skilled contenders for filling up Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancies of LDC/T-Mate.
Willing contenders can apply for AFMSD Recruitment 2018 before the deadline. The last date to submit AFMSD application form for Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot Recruitment is 23-07-2018.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Applicants, who wish to grab AFMSD Group ‘C’ Recruitment, have follow below provided instructions to fill and submit AFMSDRecruitment Application Form. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Aspirants can read the remaining information about AFMSD Recruitment 2018–19 from the below section of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
|Name Of Organization||Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot|
|Posts Name||Group ‘C’ Civilian|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23-07-2018|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Tradesman-Mate (T/Mate)
Eligibility Criteria ForAFMSD Civilian Recruitment:
Aspirants, who’re going to apply for AFMSD New Recruitment, must have following qualification which is described here:
|LDC||Must be 12th Pass or equivalent examination|
|Skill Test Norms on Computer:|
|T/Mate||Must be Matriculation / 10th pass or equivalent|
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit for AFMSD Jobs:
- Aspirants’ age should be lying in between 18-27 Years for Gen. & 18-30 Years for (OBC).
- Relaxation and reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHW candidates is applicable as per rules.
Salary Scale ForAFMSD Group ‘C’ Civilian Vacancies:
Appointed job seekers for AFMSD Recruitment will get good amount of salary package which will be offered by Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot.
- LDC: As Per VIIth CPC Level 2 19900- 63200 (As per VIth CPC PB-1, Rs. 5200- 20200 + Gp. Rs. 1900/-)
- T/Mate: As Per VIIth CPC Level 1 18000- 56900 (As per VIth CPC PB-1, Rs. 5200- 20200 + Gp. Rs. 1800/-)
Direct Link To Download: AFMSD Recruitment Notification
AFMSD 2018 Recruitment Process:
Classification of applying contestants for AFMSD LDC/T-Mate Recruitmentwill be purely based on their performance in Written & Trade Test followed by interview process which will be taken by selection panel of reputed organization.
Applying Procedure For AFMSD Recruitment:
Follow these guidelines to submit prescribed application form before the last date should be reached, take a look…
- Go to official website of Armed Forces Medical Stores Depotthat is www.govexam.com/afmsd/
- Then, aspirants need to hit ‘Downloads>>Brochure (Recruitment)’ link on the home page of menu bar.
- After that,AFMSD Recruitment Advertisement will appear on your screen, read entire details very carefully from AFMSD Notification.
- After ensuring their eligibility criteria, you need to download prescribed application form.
- Fill AFMSD2018 application form with required information and attach Xerox of their documents.
- After that, recheck filled application form once and send it to below mentioned address before the end date.
To The Commanding Officer
Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot 20,
Manekshaw Road, Pune-411001
Find More: Jobs in Pune
Date To Submit Prescribed Application Form: 23-07-2018 (With-In 21 Days)
To download more information about AFMSD Recruitment 2018–19, you need to visit its Official Link. And, stay connected with us on our web portal to get latest update regarding AFMSD Job.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|