Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur has released a job advertisement titled as AFRI Recruitment. This organization invites application from skilled and talented enthusiastic contenders for filling up vacancy of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Field Assistant and Project Fellow Posts. Interested candidates may apply for AFRI Recruitment 2016 by attending the walk-in-interview along with all the mandatory enclosure at the address given below.
Arid Forest Research Institute is situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India). AFRI is the institutes of the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) working under the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India. Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you more details in regard of this Recruitment. So applying contenders must go through this page before applying.
|Organization Name||Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||Check Below|
- For Junior Research Fellow posts- candidates must have 1st Class M.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Agriculture (Soil Science/ Agriculture Chemistry)/ Forestry with specialization in soil science/ Ecology or relevant subject from recognized university / institute.
- For Field Assistant (FA) post- aspirants must have Graduation Degree in any discipline preferably science.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs. 12000/- + 20% HRA|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 7000/-|
|Project Fellow||Rs. 14000/- + 20% HRA|
Age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years as on 1.8.2016. Reserved category candidates shall be allowed relaxation in age as per Govt. norms
Mode of Recruitment:
The selection of job seekers for the aforesaid posts will be made on the basis of their performance in personal Interview conducted by the selection panel of Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur. No TA/ DA will be provided for appearing in Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for AFRI Recruitment?
- Candidates who are provisionally fulfilling the eligibility criteria they can apply by downloading application form in prescribed format from official website that is icfre.org
- Fill the application form with all requisite details and Paste recent One Latest passport size photograph on the space provided in the application form
- Attach all marksheets, degree certificates, and proof of post qualification experience along with application.
- Envelope containing the application should be super scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘…………….’.
- Applicants are required to bring application form along with all above mentioned originals documents at the time of interview at the below stated address .
Walk- In- Interview Address:
Office of the Director,
Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Post Name||Date of Walk-in|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||27th July 2016|
|Field Assistant||28th July 2016|
Aspirants can read the Official Notification, to get complete information related to AFRI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|