Agni College of Technology
Sri Balaji Charitable and Educational Trust have established the Agni College of Technology in the year 2001. The College is affiliated to Anna University Chennai. The college provides various Undergraduate and post graduate courses in Engineering.
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in Agni College of Technology are advised to go through all the details available in the information brochure carefully.
To help candidates in getting all the important details about Agni College of Technology like Courses, Placement, Fees Structure, Address here we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have created this page. Candidates are advised to go through it now….
Agni College of Technology
Agni College of Technology Departments:
Agni College of Technology Under Graduate Programmes
B.E. / B.Tech.
- Mechanical & Automation Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Agni College of Technology Post Graduate Programmes
- Master of Business Administration
- E. Computer Science and Engineering
- E. Communication Systems
- E. Power Electronics and Drives
- E. Structural Engineering
- E. Manufacturing Engineering
Agni College of Technology Eligibility:
|BE/B Tech||12th||50%||Mandatory Subjects :|
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Percentage for backward class including Backward Class Muslim: 45%
|ME||BE/B Tech||Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech with|
50% marks in concerned discipline.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Agni College of Technology Fees Structure:
|Bachelor of Engineering [BE]||Rs.2.80 Lakh|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||Rs.2.80 Lakh|
|Master of Engineering [ME]||Rs.1 Lakh|
Agni College of Technology Registration Fees
- The application and prospectus fee is Rs.300/-. The fee can be paid via Cash or DD(Demand Draft).
- In case, the same needs to be sent through post, a fee of Rs.350/- needs to be sent via DD or money order.
- The DD should be drawn in favour of “Agni College of Technology” payable at Chennai.
From Here, Know: Ways to Get Money For College Fees
Agni College of Technology Admission:
Admission in Agni College of Technology gets done on the basis of candidates’ 12th marks and TNEA Examination.
- Percentage of marks in Mathematics
- Percentage of marks in Physics
- Percentage of marks in Chemistry
- Percentage of marks in the 4th optional subject
- Date of Birth (elder candidates are given preference)
- TNEA rank list is published depending on the overall rank, community-wise and region-wise.
Must Check Out: Best Study Apps for College Students
Documents required at the time of Agni College of Technology admission
- Original Mark sheet of the qualifying examinations.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate issued by the Institution last studied.
- Community certificate in case of BC / MBC / SC / ST.
- Eligibility certificate from Anna University in case of students from other than Tamil Nadu.
- 5 Passport size Photographs.
- SSLC mark sheet as proof for Date of Birth
Agni College of Technology Seat Intake:
Agni College of Technology Under Graduate Courses
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||180|
|Computer Science Engineering||120|
|Mechanical and Automation Engineering||60|
|Electrical and Electronics E…||60|
Want to Know? Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
Agni College of Technology PG Courses
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||18|
|Civil and Structural Engineering||18|
|Computer Science Engineering||18|
Facilities at Agni College of Technology
- Computer Labs
Placements at Agni College of Technology, [ACT] Chennai:
Agni College of Technology, [ACT] Chennai has good placements records, which is mainly due to the placement cell of this college. It has been setting the record in placing the students in many large companies. Some of the top Recruiters of Agni College of Technology are:
Agni College of Technology Top Recruiters:
- ICICI Bank
- Aditya Birla Retail Ltd
- L & T Infotech
- Wipro Technologies
Read Here: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
Agni College of Technology Hostel:
- There are 02 hostels at Agni College of Technology
- The total fee of the hostel is INR 65000(include mess fee).
- Separate hostels for boys and girls with spacious rooms and adequate storage areas are available.
- Each hostel is attached with a modern kitchen, a dining hall, a reading room with newspapers, periodicals and magazines, a TV and a telephone.
- The study hour is from 8.30 pm to 10. The compulsory study hours in the hostel will be from 6 PM to 7.30 PM for girls and 6.30 PM to 8.00 PM for boys.
Agni College of Technology Contact Details:
Agni College of Technology
Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai – 603103
Phone: (044) 3221 5030, 94450 24084
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
If you want to visit the official website of Agni College of Technology then you may hit on the Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Entrance Exam in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|