In order to inform candidates about the Agriculture Common Entrance Test, the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University releases the AGRICET Notification. The notification for AGRICET contains all the details like the instructions to fill up the AGRICET Application Form Online, Last Date etc. after going through the AGRICET Notification 2018, interested candidates can visit the official website i.e. angrau.ac.in and can fill up the AGRICET online application form. Most important thing that candidates need to remember is that the registration form will be accepted only before the Last date stated in AGRICET Entrance Exam Notification.
This Page Includes:
Agricultural Common Entrance Test (AGRICET – 2018) is a popular test conduct by the ANGRAU University to provide admission to the polytechnic passed candidates of Agriculture and Seed Technology into B. Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2018-19. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com have well maintained the page with updated and pin pointed information regarding ANGRAU AGRICET. So, well figure out the page to fetch important details regarding Upcoming AGRICET Examination.
AGRICET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are going to apply for Angrau AGRICET, Candidates must pass from two year Diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU/PJTSAU.
- Candidates who are going to complete the diploma requirements in academic year 2017-18 are also eligible for AGRICET notification.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Candidates must be in between to 17 years to 22 years of age as on 31st December of the year of AGRICET admission 2018.
- Candidates from who are belong to the S.C, S.T must be 25 years of age in respect. PH candidates will be relaxed by the 27 years in age.
AGRI CET Application Fee Required:
Candidates have to submit the application fee with the Angrau AGRICET Application Form according to the categories which are mentioned below. the payment of application fees must be paid along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp through the Demand Draft for Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
- For the general category: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.150/-
Read Also: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Submission of Applications with Late fee:
Those candidates who are late at the time of registration, they need to submit the Applications with late fee according to the category through DD draw in favor of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Guntur.
- for General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC,ST& PH candidates: Rs.500/-
AGRICET Exam Pattern:
- The test will be held in July 2018 between 10.30AM and 12.00 Noon
- The question paper contains questions in Telugu medium.
- The Entrance test is 1.30 hour duration and the question paper consist of a total 120
- All questions are objective type (multiple choices) only and each question carries one mark.
- The candidates shall have to answer in OMR sheet.
- The syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU to Diploma courses in Agriculture and Seed
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Certificates / documents to be enclosed with the Application:
- Diploma Certificate/Course completion Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Aadhar number
- PH, NCC, Sports and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- Study or Residence or relevant Certificates for proof of local status (last 7 years)
Reservation and Seat Availability of AGRICET ANGRAU Admission
Total number of B.Sc (Ag.) seats (supernumerary) allotted to Diploma holders which are well described in the table.
|Colleges||Seed Technology Diploma holders)||Agriculture Diploma holders||Total|
|University (Govt.) Agricultural Colleges||11||101||112|
|Private Agricultural Colleges||65%- Convenor Quota|
35% – Management of Private Agricultural Colleges
As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh, candidates who are belong to the same state will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Qualifying marks for AGRICET 2018:
The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRAICET 2018 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. Candidates who are belong to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, there is no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms.No.179, LEN & TE, Dated: 16.06.1986)
Centers for Entrance Test:
|S.No||Name of the Examination Centre|
|1.||S.V.Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.|
|2.||Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District|
|3.||Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District|
How to get AGRICET Application Form 2018?
Willful contenders who want to appear in the agriculture common entrance test they must follow the below steps as framed for you.
- First and foremost step of candidates is to open official site of ACHARYA N.G. RANGA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY that is angrau.ac.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on appropriate link regarding “AGRICET-2018 Notification
- Go through all the details as available in PDF format.
- Now satisfied and eligible contenders take a print out of the Angrau AGRICET Admission Form available along with the notification
- After this fill AGRICET entrance form with all the mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- After complet6ing all the details attach all the required testimonials
- At last enclose the application along with required testimonials and also the receipt of application
- Finally Completed Application in all aspects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRICET 2018, Office of the Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Tirupati – 517502.
Office of the Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Tirupati – 517502
AGRICET Admit card:
From July 2018, Eligible candidates can get the hall ticket from Angrau University website www.angrau.ac.in on those candidates who have not received the hall tickets. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Preparation of AGRICET merit list will be decided according to the ranking earned by the candidate which is described as following.
- The total marks secured in AGRICET-2018
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- SSC Overall Grade Point
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
After the conduction of AGRICET entrance test, the merit list of selected candidates will be displayed in the University website www.angrau.ac.in and thereafter, candidates will be called for counseling process. This Angrau University counseling will be conducted by the official members in the university campus. In case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained, the tie shall be done. The counseling for admissions will be held at auditorium, RARS, LAM, Guntur.
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||June 2018|
|Applications with late fee||June 2018|
|AGRICET Entrance Test||July 2018 at 10:30 AM to 12:00 Noon|
|Issue of hall Tickets||July 2018|
You may get other information regarding AGRICET Notification 2018 through official link that is well stated above. Stay connected with web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates regarding the same. If you want to get latest info regarding Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission by email then subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|