Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment
Ministry Of Agriculture has unfolded a vacancy notifications related to Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the organization to fill up various Consultant and Chief Coconut Development Officer Posts. Willing candidates who are possessing requisite qualification may apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Jobs as early as they can. Detailed information regarding Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2017 will be made available on this page shortly, so stay tune with this portal.
Eligible applicants may apply for this latest job notification by filling the application form as per the format and sending it with xerox copies of required documents on or before the last date that is well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment
|Organization Name||Ministry Of Agriculture|
|Last Date for Submission of Application for Consultant Post||02nd September 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of Application for Chief Coconut Development Officer Post||11th October 2016|
Post Name, Educational Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Consultant||Post graduate in Seed Technology or Plant-breeding and genetics with minimum 20 years experience. Person possessing LLB will be preferred.|
|Chief Coconut Development Officer||Masters degree in horticulture and agriculture or plant science with 10 years agriculture experience.|
Latest Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Selected candidates for “Chief Coconut Development Officer” Post will get the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.15600-39100/-plus grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month and those who will be appointed for “Consultant” post will receive the amount of Rs. 70000/- per month.
Eligible candidates will be called for interview after screening of applications. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to fill application for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment?
- All eligible candidates may apply for Ministry Of Agriculture vacancies by filling application through officially website that is www.agricoop.nic.in.
- Hit on “Recruitment” link available on the home page.
- Further select “Engagement of Technical support Group consisting of Consultant OED and MTS in Seed Division of Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare. OR Advertisement for filling up one anticipated vacancy for the post of Chief Coconut Development officer in the Coconut Development Board (CDB) kochi(Kerala).” link for reading the detailed advertisement.
- After that application duly filled in proper format and completed in all respect along with curriculum vitae and other required documents must be send at below given address before the respective last date.
- Application incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected.
Postal Address / Important Date:
|Name of Post||Postal Address||Last date of receipt of Application|
|Consultant||Senior General Manager (Human Resource), National Seeds Corporation||02nd September 2016|
|Chief Coconut Development Officer||Under secretary (MIDH), Horticulture Division, Room No. 25 A, Ground Floor, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001||11th October 2016|
Through this Official Link, You may acquire further details related to Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2016 – 2017. By pressing control+d, you can bookmark this page, for acquiring latest updates regarding Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs By Qualification|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Walkin|