Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment
Department of Agriculture, corporation and farmers welfare has liberated a latest vacancy advertisement named as Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment. The organization is looking for experienced and result oriented candidates to get them hire on vacant posts of Junior Translators in Crop Development directorates under the department of agriculture. So, applicants, willing to apply for this recruitment, may send their applications to the respective address on or before the last date. Candidates may get the detailed information in concern of Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page.
Highlights of this page:
The format of Ministry Of Agriculture Application form can be obtained from the official portal. Applicants must remember that they have to send the self-attested required documents/ testimonials along with the application form. You should apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Last date for receipt of applications||Check below|
Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Junior Translators
- Classification of Post: General Central Service Group ‘B’ Non-Ministerial
Candidates, who want to apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancies they must holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent crade or department or further academic records you can check the official notification.
Find Out Here: Jobs by Organization
To apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Jobs, applicants age should not exceeding 56 years as on the last date for submission of application form.
Applicants, who will successfully selected for appointment on the Ministry Of Agriculture Junior Translators Jobs, will get Rs. 34500-112400/- as monthly remuneration.
Selection of candidates for Ministry Of Agriculture Junior Translators Recruitment will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Junior Translators Vacancies by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.agricoop.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will get various links but you need to hit on an appropriate link related to Ministry Of Agriculture Notification.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the detaisl about job.
- You need to read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you are required to download the application form.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach the needed documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which must be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send it to the below mentioned address.
Under Secretary (CA-III), Room No. 25-B,
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare,
Department of Agriculture,
Cooperation and Farmer’s Welfare,
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi ( Best State Wise Government Jobs )
Last date for submission application form: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advt.
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details about Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2018. You may stay in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best Jobs In India||Employment News This Week|