www.agricoop.nic.in Recruitment 2014
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation is going to conduct recruitment under Ministry Of Agriculture Jobs 2014.
Recruitment process will be done to hire the well educate and experienced candidates for the post of Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser. Candidates who have skills to take responsibility of this post may apply.
Application form must be submitted (via ordinary post) within 60 days from the issued date of this advertisement in employment news.
Remaining details such eligibility criteria, process to apply, salary structure etc. are specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
Department of Agriculture and Cooperationsss
Name of post
Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I)
Total no. of vacancy
Applicants who wish to apply should be:
- Holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department,
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture/ Botany/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Marketing /Economics/ Commerce with Economics from a recognized University,
- 5 years’ experience in the concern field
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in Pay Band-3
- Application format is available at the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
- Official website is www.agricoop.nic.in.
- Download the application form for sending it by regular post.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and forward it along with all supported testimonials including educational, experience, age proof etc.:
“Smt. Padmaja Singh,
Director (Marketing), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation,
Room No.150, Krishi Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110001”
Last date to apply
Last date to receipt- within 60 days from the issued date of this advertisement in employment news
Note: aspirants are advised to follow the official publication for getting more details.