Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment
Ministry Of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has circulated an employment advertisement for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment. Applications are invited from result oriented and skilled candidates for filling up Senior Consultants jobs in Agriculture Census Division. Willing job finders, who are going to apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2015, must submit the application form in prescribed format on or before the last date should be reached.
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultants|
|Closing Date To Submit Application Form||With-In 15 Days|
Aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in government sector this is the great opportunity for all of them. Aspirants must read complete details regarding Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2015 Advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants, whose desire to grasp Senior Consultant posts at Ministry Of Agriculture Vacancies, must have Post Graduate degree in statistics / Mathematical / economics from a recognized University or Institute.
- Having working experience in the field of designing and conducting large scale sample surveys, preparation of validations programmers / procedures for data processing and writing of reports.
Shortlisted aspirants for Senior Consultant Posts will receive remunerations of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Appliers’ age should not be exceeding 65 years.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per norms.
Assortment of applying contenders will be done through their demonstration in personal interview which will be held on stipulated date.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply for above stated post must go through the Official Website that is www.agricoop.nic.in.
- Press the “Recruitments” tab on top of home page.
- Select the related notification and read the details of notification carefully.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill the Application Form with required information and attach the required copies of the attested document / certificates with the form.
- Applications along with copies of relevant particulars should reach at an address mentioned below before the last date.
To Under Secretary (AC),
Agriculture Census Division,
Department of Agriculture,
Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Ministry Of Agriculture & Farmers Welfar,
Room No. 478, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
Closing Date To Submit Application Form: Within 15 Days Of The Date Of Publication Of An Advertisement.
To get more details about Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitment 2015, you must go through this Official Link. To get latest updates and recent notifications about upcoming jobs in an organization, you may bookmark this page by using Control+ D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On