Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment
Aspiration to get Faculty/Office Asst Jobs at different RSETIs under AGVPT spread over the state of Assam then Apply now for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment through this page. Bank invites application from qualified aspirants to fill up 08 various vacant positions. Eligible aspirants may submit their filled application form for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2017 before 10th January 2017.
This Page Contains
Appliers who’re willing to get Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment may apply on or earlier the closing date. To know further details regarding this notification, candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment
|Bank Name||Assam Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Last date for submission of application||10th January 2017|
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Vacancies:
- Faculty: 05 Posts
- Office Assistant: 1 Post
- Attendant: 2 Posts
|Attendant||Applicants must have passed matriculation and Ability to read and write the local language will be preferred|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Restrictions as on 01.12.2016:
- Candidates’ age for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Vacancy should not below 22 years and ‘not more than 40 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be provided as per organization norms.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment: Official Notification
Remuneration Offered For AGVB Recruitment:
|Post Name||Salary Scale|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
Grab Today: Latest Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
- Applicants should need to pay Rs. 200/- (For Faculty) and Rs. 100/- (For Office Assistant) as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be deposited by Demand Draft in favour of the “Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust” payable at Guwahati.
- No application fee is required for the post of Attendant.
Selection of the aspirants for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Jobs will be made on the basis of performance in following process as described below:
|Post Name||Appointment Procedure|
|Faculty||Written test, Personal Interview, Demonstration/ Presentation|
|Office Assistant||Written Test & Personal Interview|
How to Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must go through official website of bank that is www.agvbank.co.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Advertisement for engagement of Faculty / Office Assistant / Attendant on outsourcing basis in 05 (five) different RSETIs under AGVPT” link which is running at ‘What’s New’ section.
- After downloading, must read entire details very carefully and download format of application form by pressing “APPLICATION FORM for engagement of Faculty / Office Assistant / Attendant on outsourcing basis in 05 (five) different RSETIs under AGVPT” link from previous page.
- Now must fill prescribed application form properly with entire details and attach required copies of documents with it.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
To The Chairman,
Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust,
c/o – Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office,
G.S. Road, Bhangagarh Guwahati – 781 005
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Assam
Last Date For Receipt Of Application: 10th January 2017
To read other details about Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2017, you may open the above stated Official Notification.
Download Format Of Application Form: Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Paper|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|