AGV Bank Recruitment 2014
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has proclaimed a notification to fill up the 215 posts on different positions. Aspirants with satisfying eligibility criteria may apply for Recruitment 2014 by filling online application form and will get their selection results on official Website.
- Job hunters who have required qualification will have to do online registration before February 17, 2014.
- Job finders should visit for more update information about the latest jobs on our web portal Recruitmentresult.com.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)
|Post Name||Pay Scale In Rs.||Age Criteria in Years|
- Job hunters must possess a Bachelor Degree in relevant branch from a recognized institution or University.
- Qualified Applicants at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
- Proficiency in local Language
Selection will be made on the basis total marks obtained in RRBs- CWE-II Conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Contenders may apply through official website.
- Aspirants have to do online registration.
- Fill all the significant details correctly.
- Take a print out of the application form and affix a recent passport size photograph.
- Keep ready for Interview with Photocopies and original certificates.
- If Applicant selected for Interview then they need to submit Printout of online application, Printout of IBPS Scores, Educational Certificates, caste and photo Identity proof.
- Job seekers have to reach at specified venue on concerned date.
Last Date for Online Registration: 17.02.2014
Job seekers can also subscribe our free email section at Recruitmentresult.com for getting more details about new jobs in your mailbox.
Note: For further details check Official Link.