Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has been revealed as Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Organization invites application from qualified aspirants, who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September / October 2014, to fill up 100 post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Capable and dynamic aspirants may apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form before the last date which is 30th September 2015. Aspirants planning for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2016 can get complete details through this web page.
|Name of the Post||Officer and Office Assistant|
|Last date for submission of application||30th September 2015|
To know further details regarding Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and how to apply etc. candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|1||Officer Scale-II (IT)||02|
|2||Officer Scale-II (CA)||03|
|3||Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
|4||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
|5||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||02|
|7||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||45|
Applicants who are willing to apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment must have qualified the IBPS CWE-III examination.
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Officer Scale II||19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100|
|Officer Scale I||14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700|
|Office Assistant (M)||8000-400/1-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300|
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS TWS Minimum Cut-off Score:
|Name of the Post||Cutoffs on Total Weighted Standard Score for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||Cutoffs on Total Weighted Standard Score for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|Officers / Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply for Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment:
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment must go through official website to apply online the website is: www.agvbank.co.in
- Fill online application form properly and submit it within given time period Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- After that must take a print out of the system generated form
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
- The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof
- Any other relevant document
Call Letters For The Interview:
All eligible candidates will be issued call letters at the correspondence address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/ courier
Last Date For Receipt Of Application: 30th September 2015
To read other details about Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2015, visit the Official Link, and may also get the latest updates about Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On