Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is going release AHSEC Recruitment Notification. There is crucial requirement of most eligible candidates for filling up the Junior Assistant posts in the organization. Those who are interested to apply for AHSEC Job Openings must submit the application form before the last date. Check complete details of AHSEC Recruitment from this page.
Highlights of AHSEC Recruitment 2019:
- Name of the Organization: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
- Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancies: Various
- Category: Assam Government Jobs
- Job Location: Assam
- Last date to Apply: Check Below
- Official Website: www.ahsec.nic.in
AHSEC Recruitment 2019
Q1: AHSEC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: Various
Q2: What is the Education Requirements for AHSEC Jobs 2019?
To apply for AHSEC Junior Assistant jobs candidates must have relevant qualification as applying candidates must have done Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/Council with 6 months’ Certificate Course in Computer Skills from recognized Institution with proficiency in Assamese and English typing.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Q3: What is the Age Requirements for AHSEC Vacancy?
- Applying aspirants for AHSEC Junior Assistant Vacancies must ensure that minimum age of applying aspirant should be 18 years and maximum should be 44 years as on 01.06.2019.
- To apply for AHSEC Vacancies upper age relaxation will be applicable as 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 2 years in case of Ex- serviceman.
Q4: Explain the AHSEC Recruitment Process?
Selection of applied candidates for AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written exam and personal interview which will be organized by the management authority.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Q5: What is the Remuneration For AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment?
- Selected Junior Assistant will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/ per month by the organization.
- Other incentives and benefits may also be given to candidates as per the norms of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Q6: Is there any Application Fee for AHSEC Job Vacancy?
Aspirants are also required to pay application fee. Application fees of Rs.350/- is to be deposited through Net-banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. In case of SC/ST candidates 50% of the fee will be applicable (Rs. 175/-only).
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q7: Process To Fill AHSEC Application Form 2019:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page that is www.ahsec.nic.in
- Now, press suitable link for AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- AHSEC Notification will be open on the computer screen.
- Now read the Instructions carefully provided in AHSEC Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Then Fill AHSEC Online Application Form with required information in correct manner.
- Once you fill the complete details upload digital images of documents, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- Now press on submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to retain a print out of it submitted application form and keep it safe for further use.
Important Links Related To AHSEC
|Press Here For||AHSEC Official Link|
|Check Here||AHSEC Result|
Last date to submit online application form is: Updating Soon
Go through provided Official Link and grab all the significant details regarding AHSEC Recruitment 2019. Join us on Facebook or goggle+ or bookmark our web page for latest updates related to AHSEC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|