All India Institute of Ayurveda is going to conduct AIAPGET 2018 on 24th June 2018. Aspirants who are interested to take admission in MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA Courses they can fill and submit AIAPGET Application Form before the last date that is 4thMay 2018.
This AIAPGET 2018 is conducted for the admission in the Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS) of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy. After successful submission of the AIAPGET 2018 application form, candidates will be able to appear in AIAPGET 2018.
An Overview of AIAPGET 2018- Exam Dates – Eligibility
|Purpose of Examination||Ranking Examination for admission to AYUSH|
MD / MS / PG DIPLOMA PG courses
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with single correct response|
|No. of items (questions)||100|
|Time Allotted||1 Hrs. 30 min|
|Mark||01 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||1/4 mark for each wrong answer|
|Mode of conduct||Computer based Test|
|Last date of Online Application||4thMay 2018(upto 11.59 PM)|
|Edit window period||5th May to 7th May 2018|
|Issue of admit card||25th May 2018 to 24th June 2018|
|Test Date||24th June 2018|
|Declaration of Results||On 19th July 2018|
|Grievances redressal||28th June 2018 10 am to 3rd July 2018 11.59 pm|
There are certain eligibility norms which are set up by the Ministry of AYUSH. Candidates must fulfill the entire AIAPGET eligibility criterion in order to appear in the entrance examination.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of AIAPGET 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AIAPGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have obtained BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate.
- Along with the above clause, candidates should also possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1-year of internship before the scheduled AIAPGET 2018 counselling.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card
- AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card will be issued on 25th May and will be available till 24th June. Candidates need to download it from the official website of AIA PGET 2018.
- No Admit cards will be sent via post. The Admit Card will contain details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Roll No, Exam Date and Timing, Exam Centre, etc.
AIAPGET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The AIAPGET 2018 exam will be 90 minutes long. The exam is a computer-based test (CBT) with questions of objective nature. A total of 100 questions will be asked during the 1.5 hours duration. There are no sections in the question paper.
- Candidates are also provided with an additional 15-minute tutorial prior to the start of the test to help them familiarize with the whole process.
|Type of questions||Objective|
|Total no. of questions||100|
|Sections/Papers||No section division.|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks|
Each question will carry 1 mark while each wrong answer will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks acc to negative marking.
AIA PGET 2018 Syllabus
The exam will include all subjects taught during the BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS course as prescribed by CCIM/CCH. Detailed Syllabus will be uploaded shortly.
AIAPGET 2018 Answer Key
The answer key of AIAPGET 2018 Exam will be available on the Official Website from 28th June till 3rd July 2018. After appearing in the examination, candidates can evaluate their marks by using AIAPGET Answer Key 2018.
AIAPGET 2018 Results
AIAPGET 2018 result will be declared on 19th July 2018. Separate merit list for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy medicine systems shall be published.
Read Also: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
All the candidates who shall apply for the AIAPGET 2018 examination have to pay the application fee as directed by the ministry of AYUSH. Candidates can pay the application fee via Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking. The category wise application fee is given below.
- General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 1500/-
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Steps to fill the AIAPGET 2018 Application form
The candidates is now able to fill the application form from the official website of All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test at aiapget.com The steps to fill and submit the application form are discussed below:
Step I- Registration
- Visit the official website at aiapget.com
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST (AIAPGET) 2018 Information Bulletin option available in the middle of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page read the AIAPGET 2018 Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” tab available in the top right side of the page
- And hit on the “Hit here for New Registration”
- Now fill all the necessary details such as name, valid mobile number and email ID and choose the option “save and continue”
Step II- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- In this step upload the recent photograph and signature in the correct format, size and dimensions.
- The photograph must be in dimensions of 5cm X 3.5 cm and its size should be 20kb -50kb.
- The signature file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb and it should be signed in blue/black ink on white paper. Hit on the “Next” button after uploading the images.
Step III- Fill in Details
- All the details should be filed by the candidates such as educational qualifications, enter the choice of examination center, personal details, contact information.
- After filling all the details hit on the “Save and Next” button to proceed further.
Step IV- Validate details
- The information entered by the candidates must be checked and verified first by hitting on the “Validate the details” option. In this, If the candidates wish to edit/change details, he/she can go to the respective window by hiting ‘Back’ button.
- After checking hit on “Final Submit” button. Now the details cannot be changed further.
Check Here- How To Fill Online Application Form
Step V- Make Payment
- This is the last step; the applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode by using the Debit/ Credit card or by net banking.
- After the successful payment, the candidate will be directed to the confirmation page.
- Now hit on the “application print” on the screen for the printout of the application.
- Candidates must take a printout and should retain it till the admission.
Get Here>> AIAPGET Notification
Login Here>> AIAPGET 2018
Register Here>> AIAPGET Exam
AIAPGET Important Dates
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Official Notification for AIAPGET 2018||16th April 2018|
|Start of Online Registrations||16th April 2018 (10:00 AM IST)|
|End of Online Registrations||4th May 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||25th May – 24th June 2018|
|AIAPGET 2018 Exam Date||24th June 2018|
|Publication of Official Answer Key||28th June – 3rd July 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||19th July 2018|
Candidates who want to know more n regards with AIAPGET 2018-19 they can check out this Official Link. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Pondicherry University DDE Admission||Scholarship in India|