Bar Council of India is going to conduct AIBE XIII on 23-12-2018. Willing candidates can apply for AIBE XIII 2019 Notification by filling the online application form on or before the last date. BCI has extended last date to register for AIBE (13) till 13-12-2018.
Aspirants need to register themselves with the required documents before proceeding to fill the application form of AIBE (13). After registering successfully, candidates will be send a registration number and password with which they can login to account for further.
AIBE XIII Registration Date Has Been Extended!!!
Now, applicants can submit the AIBE XIII Registration Form till the last date that is 13-12-2018. Candidates can pay the registration fee before the end date that is 14-12-2018. Last date for completion of form is 15-12-2018.
Candidates who are seeking for further details of AIBE XIII 2019, they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look below for AIBE XIII Notification!!!
AIBE XIII Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to apply for All India Bar Examination XIII 2019 they must have passed either three years or five years LLB degree from BCI recognized law school.
- The law graduates who are willing to appear for AIBE 13 they should have enrollment with State Bar Council.
Check Now: Law Entrance Exams
Application or Registration Fee:
Registration fees can be paid through SBI challan only. And the application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 3560/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 2560/-.The fee payment will be done through SBI bank challan only.
AIBE XIII Selection:
AIBE XIII Entrance Exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE (XIII) exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession. Applicants who will qualify the AIBE XIII Exam 2019 may get the Certificate of Practice.
Check Also- How To Prepare For Online Exam
AIBE XIII Exam Pattern:
The examination will be conducted through offline mode and duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM). The question paper will contain Objective Type Questions and comprises of two parts, i.e. Part I and Part II. One mark will be given for each correct answer and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
|Topic/Subject||No. of Questions|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
Get Detailed: AIBE XIII Syllabus
AIBE (13) Syllabus 2019:
- The syllabus for AIBE will comprise of various topics from the field of law.
- Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Some major topics included in the syllabus are Constitutional Law, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act, Family Law, Administrative Law, Company Law and various other law topics.
AIBE XIII Apply Online Process:
To fill AIBE XIII Online Registration form applicants must follow below provided instructions:
- First of all, candidates who want to apply for AIBE (13) 2019 Registration are required to visit to the Official website that is “allindiabarexamination.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Registration (AIBE-XIII)” option present in the left side of home page and open it.
- After that, AIBE XIII Online Registration Form will be shown in front of you on your computer screen.
- Then fill AIBE 13 Registration form as per the guidelines in correct and proper Details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- You must check AIBE XIII Application Form again before final submission.
- Now submit the AIBE XIII Online Application Form.
- At the end, take the print out of AIBE XIII Online Form for future references.
Hit Here for: AIBE XIII 2019 Apply Online
AIBE XIII Important Dates:
|AIBE XIII Registration Closes||13-12-2018|
|Last Date for Payment||14-12-2018|
|AIBE XIII Last Date for completion of form||15-12-2018|
|AIBE XIII Admit Card Releasing Date||19-12-2018|
|AIBE XIII Exam Date||23-12-2018|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of of AIBE XIII 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box. You can also type your comment in below comment box for having any query or doubts related to this post. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||LLB DDE Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||AIBE XI Admit Card|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|