Bar Council of India has recently circulated AIBE XI (All India Bar Examination) 2018 notification on its official website allindiabarexamination.com. AIBE (11) Exam Registration has been started now. All India Bar Examination is conducted for examine the capabilities of advocate who want to practice law in India. AIBE is the qualifying test to get the “Certificate of Practice” for the legal profession. Those candidates who are seeking a career in law sector can now apply for AIBE XI 2018 by submitting their Online Application Form before the last date that is 08-11-2017.
This Page Acquires…
Candidates who are practicing for the law and want to appear in AIBE XI Exam can get all the detailed information regarding the AIBE XI 2018 easily which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XI is to be held on 03-12-2017 in 40 cities and 11 languages. Candidates who are going to apply against AIBE (11) Exam are required to forward their application on the official website that is www.allindiabarexamination.com via online track using the underneath specified procedure.
AIBE XI Categories:
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates||—|
Check Details On: Law Entrance Exams
AIBE Eligibility Requirement:
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates who are applying for the AIBE XI Exam must have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a Bar Council of India recognized law school.
- No minimum percentage is required.
- It is important for the law graduates to be enrolled with respective State Bar Council and they must possess an advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- No age limit for appearing in AIBE.
- No limit in attempts for AIBE.
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3560 for general category candidates and Rs. 2560 for SC/ST candidates through bank challan of State Bank of India. Candidates can make the payment after 24 hours of registration.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
AIBE (11) Exam Pattern 2018:
Here we are providing the latest AIBE (XI) 2018 exam pattern which will help you to get the overview of question paper. The structure of examination is presented below:
|Exam Mode||The All India Bar Examination will be conducted in offline mode. You have to mark the answers in OMR sheet.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Parts||2 parts i.e. Part I and Part II.|
|Exam Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
Candidates with 80% or more disability will be provided extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
AIBE (XI) 2018 Syllabus:
This syllabus holds all the subjects of three-year and five-year LL.B. programmes as prescribed by the Bar Council of India (BCI):
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE XI Exam Center 2018:
AIBE XI 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully register for AIBE XI (11) can download their AIBE 11 Admit Card by using their registration now and bring it at the time of examination. Authorities’ panel of BCI will issue the AIBE XI Admit Card on the official portal of All India Bar Council from 18-11-2017 onwards.
AIBE XI 2018 Answer key
After the completion of exam, All India Bar Council will release AIBE XI Answer Key within 10 to 15 days. You can easily match your answer with the AIBE 11 Answer Key.
AIBE XI 2018 Result
You can check The AIBE XI Result directly on the official website of All India Bar Council after the announcement. Those candidates who will be successfully qualified the examination will be only eligible to uplift their career as a lawyer across the nation.
AIBE XI Registration Process 2018:
- First of all, candidates who want to apply for AIBE (11) 2018 Registration are required to visit to the Official website that is “allindiabarexamination.com”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Registration (AIBE-XI)” option present in the left side of home page and open it.
- After that, AIBE XI Online Registration Form will be shown in front of you on your computer screen.
- Then fill AIBE 11 Registration form as per the guidelines in correct and proper Details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- You must check an Registration form again before final submission.
- Now submit the Registration form.
- At the end, take the print out of application form for future references.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Scanned photograph & signature
- Enrollment Certificate
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
AIBE XI Exam Dates:
|Starting of online registration||01-09-2017|
|Offline Registration form sales begin|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|Online Registration and offline form|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for|
Online and Offline Application
|Last date for completion of online form||08-11-2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline|
Application forms at BCI-Delhi
|08-11-2017 (5 PM)|
|Online release of Admit Cards for Online & Offline application||18-11-2017|
Check Here: LLB Distance Education Colleges in India
Get all the detailed information about AIBE XI 2018 through this Official Link. You can also get information easily in your mail box by subscribing us through our free email service. Bookmark this page by using cntrl+d
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|