AIBE XIV 2020
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted with the purpose of analyzing the capability of the advocate to practice law profession in India. The Bar Council of India has conducted 13 Examinations yet and AIBE XIV 2020 is also on the way. Before submitting AIBE Application Form 2020, you need to be familiar with the details like Exam Date, Eligibility & Other from here.
AIBE XIV 2020
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) will be conducted in around 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose for attempting the examination.
|Details||Last Year||Expected in 2020|
|Number Of Candidates Registered||24844||25000|
|Number Of Candidates Appeared||23452||24000|
|Attendance At The AIBE||94.39%||95.40%|
|Number Of Candidates Passed||14740||15000|
|Overall Pass Percentage||62.85%||63%|
|Number Of Female Candidates||7952||8000|
|Pass Percentage Of Female Candidates||62.66%||63%|
|Number Of Male Candidates||15500||15700|
|Pass Percentage Of Male Candidates||62.94%||62.97%|
|Number Of Repeat Candidates||3527||3600|
|Pass Percentage Of Repeat Candidates||30.33%||32%|
|Number Of Fresh Candidates||19925||20000|
|Pass Percentage Of Fresh Candidates||61.49%||63%|
AIBE XIV Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to apply for All India Bar Examination XIV 2020 they must have passed either three years or five years LLB degree from BCI recognized law school.
- The law graduates who are willing to appear for AIBE 14 they should have enrollment with State Bar Council.
Check Now: Law Entrance Exams
To fill AIBE Online Registration Form applicants must follow below provided instructions:
Step1: For AIBE XIV 2020 Registration are required to visit to the Official website that is “allindiabarexamination.com”.
Step2: Now move the cursor towards the “Registration (AIBE 14)” option present in the left side of home page and open it.
Step3: After that, AIBE XIV 2020 Online Registration Form will be shown in front of you on your computer screen.
Step4: Then fill AIBE Registration Form as per the guidelines in correct and proper Details.
Step5: Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature (if required).
Step6: You must check AIBE 14 Application Form again before final submission.
Step7: Now submit the AIBE XIV Online Application Form.
Step8: At the end, take the print out of AIBE Online Form for future references.
Press Here For: AIBE XVI Official Link
AIBE Application Instructions
- Register yourself for the AIBE on the below link
- Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph, Signature & Enrolment Certificate.
- All the documents should be self-attested.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, Kindly get it rectified by mailing us the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org, before the release of admit card.
- Any rectification requests received after the release of AIBE 14 Admit Card will be sent to the council for approval, any inconvenience caused due to the same will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Make sure your documents, photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Candidates DO NOT have to send any document by post.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your AIBE XIV 2020 Application Form for your reference.
- Make sure you enter your correct email and contact number as these will be used for all communication from our end.
- Applicants from SC/ST category are also required to upload a self-attested copy of their SC/ST certificate in English or Hindi language along with the other required documents.
- Candidates with 80% or more disability under specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Candidates are required to carry a certified copy from the doctor on the day of examination.
- In case such information is not provided during the registration process or before the release of admit card, no special facility will be provided.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
AIBE XIV Application Fee
AIBE Registration Fees can be paid through SBI challan only. And AIBE XIV Application Fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 3560/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 2560/-. The fee payment will be done through SBI bank challan only. Candidates can check their AIBE Application Status also after the submission of the details.
AIBE Admission Process
AIBE Exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE Entrance Exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession.
Applicants who will qualify AIBE Exam 2020 may get the Certificate of Practice. Fees once submitted /paid towards AIBE XIV 2020 registration is non- refundable under any circumstances.
Check Also- How To Prepare For Online Exam
AIBE Exam Pattern
- Mode of AIBE XIV 2020 Exam: Offline Mode
- AIBE 14 Exam Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
- Type of AIBE XIV Exam: Objective Type Questions
- Number of Parts: two parts, i.e. Part I and Part II.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No Marks Will Be Deducted For Wrong Answers.
|Topic/ Subject||No. of Questions|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal|
including Arbitration Act
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of|
Professional Misconduct under BCI rules
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor|
Vehicle Accidents and
Consumer Protection Law
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief,|
Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
AIBE Syllabus 2020
- The AIBE XIV Syllabus 2020 will comprise of various topics from the field of law.
- Candidates should prepare for AIBE Exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Some major topics included in AIBE XIV 2020 Syllabus are Constitutional Law, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act, Family Law, Administrative Law, Company Law and various other law topics.
Download Here: AIBE Syllabus
AIBE Exam Date
AIBE XIV Entrance Exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE (14) Exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession.
Applicants who will qualify the AIBE XIV Exam 2020 may get the Certificate of Practice. AIBE XIV 2020 is expected to be commenced in Last week of December 2020. The exact AIBE 14 Exam Date will be imitated later.
AIBE XIV 2020 Important Dates
|AIBE XIVRegistration Starts||Last week of September 2020|
|Bank payment through Challan starts from||Last week of September 2020|
|Last Date Of AIBE XIV Online Registration||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last Date For Payment|
of AIBE XIV Application Fee
|2nd week of December 2020|
|AIBE XIV Application Form Last Date||2nd week of December 2020|
|AIBE XIV Admit Card Date||3rd week of December 2020|
|AIBE XIV Exam Date||Last week of December 2020|
|AIBE XIV Final Answer Key Date||Last week of December 2020|
|AIBE XIV Result Date||1st week of January 2021|
You Can Also Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
AIBE Last Year Question Paper
|AIBE 4 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 5 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 6 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 7 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 8 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 9 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 10 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
|AIBE 11 QUESTION PAPER||Press Here|
AIBE 14 Admit Card
Candidates can download AIBE Admit Card in 3rd week of December 2020. Applying aspirants for AIBE 14 Exam can get their hall ticket directly from the official portal while you may AIBE 14 Admit Card go through the direct link also which is given below.
Download Here: AIBE Admit Card
AIBE XIV Answer Key
AIBE Answer Key is a way to check the qualifying status before the declaration of AIBE Result. Candidates can download their AIBE 14 Answer Key in Last week of December 2020 directly from the official portal.
AIBE 14 Result
AIBE Result is expected to be released in 1st week of January 2021. AIBE Exam Result Direct Official Link will be available at the official site in the month of Jan. Apart from it, you will be able to check AIBE XIV 2020 Result by going through the below given link.
Download Here: AIBE Result
New AIBE Helpline Number
Candidates can go through the Official Link to grab rest details of AIBE XIV 2020. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.