AIC of India Recruitment
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited has asserted AIC of India Recruitment notice for hiring proficient and willing applicants for 50 Administrative Officer Jobs. It has planned to accept online form for AIC of India Jobs. Process to accept online form for aicofindia.com recruitment begins from 15.09.2017 and lasts till 10.10.2017. Grab all details about AIC of India Recruitment 2017 prior applying.
This Page Highlights:
Eligible candidate may apply online for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Administrative Officer Recruitment. You are advised to prepare with testimonials, photographs and image before applying. To attain more details about AIC of India Recruitment 2018, go through this web page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIC of India Recruitment
|Organization name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|AIC vacancy||Administrative Officer|
|Closing date for receipt of Application Form||10.10.2017|
AIC of India vacancies:
Essential Qualification for AIC Administrative Officer Jobs:
Applicants applying for AIC of India Job may possess Graduation / Post Graduation form a recognized University in any one of the following disciplines.
|Group A (Agriculture)||B.Sc. (Agriculture/B.E/B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering with 60% marks to apply for AIC Job|
|Group B (I.T)||BE/B.Tech (Computer/IT) or MCA/M.Tech in IT/MCM with 60% marks from a known institution|
|Group C (Finance)||B.Com with 60% or Charted Accountants (ICAI) or Company Secretary (ICSE) or Cost and Management Accountants or MBA (Finance)|
|Group D (Legal)||Graduate in Law with 60%|
|Group E (Statistics)-||B.SE in Statistics with 60% marks from known institute|
|Group F||Marketing – Graduate in Marketing/Sales with 60%|
|Group G||Generalist- Graduate in any discipline with 60%|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit for AIC vacancies:
Applicants applying for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment shouls be between 21 to 30 years.
- Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribes -5 years
- Other Backward Classes – 03 years
- Persons with Disability – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers – 05 years
- Defense service personnel disabled -03 years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. & outsourced personnel -08 years
Aspirants are required to pay application fee as listed here.
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs.100/-|
|All other categories||Rs.650/-|
Pay Scale for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Selected aspirants for AIC Of India Recruitment 2017 will receive basic pay band of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 51,000/- p.m.
- Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. are also admissible.
Selection Process for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Jobs:
- Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in online Examination and interview.
- Aspirants will be called for online examination to be held in the month of November 2017 (tentative)
- Those who perform well will be placed for AIC of India Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre Jobs.
The test will be of 200 marks, comprises of the following:
For other disciplines:
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
AIC Administrative Officers Syllabus Pattern:
- Test of Reasoning
- Test of English Language
- The Test of General Awareness
- Test of Quantitative Aptitude
- Descriptive English Test
Steps to fill AIC of India application form:
- At first step, log on to official website of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited that is www.aicofindia.com
- Hit on “Notice” tab available in the menu bar.
- Press on “RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS(SCALE-I) FOR 2017-18” link.
- On new page, hit on “ press here for advertisement: link.
- AIC of India Notification will be opened on your computer screen.
- Read all details listed in Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited advertisement.
- If you find suitable, move back to previous page, press on “Hit here for online registration link” displayed over there.
- Put all details in form such as Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- You may note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If you are unable to complete application form in one go, then save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Prior to submission of application, you are recommended to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details filled by you.
- Validate your details and Save your application by hitting on ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Contenders are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application before FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Hit on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Press on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- At last, hit on “submit” option for submission of form and obtain print out of same for future need.
Direct Link To: Apply Online Here
Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration:
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready these things.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- You should have valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
|On line Registration commences from/Payment of fees||15.09.2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration/Payment of fees||10.10.2017|
|Date of Online Examination||18/19th November 2017 (Tentative)|
Aspirants can check the Official Link for acquiring entire details regarding AIC of India Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay in touch with this web portal for getting more information regarding recruitment, result, admits card & others.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|