AICTE Pragati Scholarship
Here is good news for those students who want to continue their education but they have not a good financial condition. All India Council for Technical Education is going to provide AICTE Pragati Scholarship for girls and Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Specially Differently Student. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018 by filling application form through online channel. The last date for submit the application is 30-11-2017. So aspirants are suggested to fill the application form till its last date. After that application form fill not be entertained.
All India Council for Technical Education offers AICTE Pragati & Saksham Schemes to bright students for continuing their higher studies. All information related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018 like amount of scholarship, eligibility criteria, process to apply etc is customized on this page which is prepared for you by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
AICTE Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
For AICTE Pragati Scholarship:
- Two Girls Child per family are eligible, who’s family income is not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year (in case of married girl, the income of parents/in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered)
- Applicants must be admitted to 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government
For AICTE Saksham Scholarship:
- Specially Abled Student, having disability of not less than 40% and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year (in case of married girl, the income of parents/in-laws, whichever is higher will be considered)
- Aspirants must be admitted to 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government.
Know about: Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies
Number of Pragati & Saksham Scholarship Scheme:
The Saksham Scholarship Scheme was launched on 11 November 2014, Total Number of Scholarship-4000 per Annum ( 2000 for Degree and 2000 for Diploma) to girls and Total Number of Scholarship-1000 per Annum ( 500 for Degree and 500 for Diploma) to specially abled student.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Amount:
Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or actual, whichever is less and Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year. In case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/ Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Selection Process:
The selection of the applicants will be done by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) on the basis of the aspirants merit in the Qualfying examination. The decision of selecting applicants will be final and request for re-examination will not be acknowledged under any circumstances.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship
How to fill Online Application for Pragati / Saksham Scholarship 2018?
- First of all applicants need to go the official site that is www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
- On the next page you have to hit on the “Register Here” link
- Now you are required to fill Registration Form with all required details by filling all required details.
- Then hit on the “Register” button.
- After that candidates will get ID and password.
- Now applicants need to enter the ID and password and hit on the log in button to fill AICTE Pragati Online Application Form.
- After that you have to fill the necessary details like Personal, Family & Income, education, bank and other necessary details.
- While filling the form you need to upload necessary documents which are given below.
- Now you need to preview of the www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in application form and hit on the “Submit” button
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- AADHAR card.
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
Last date for submit the online application form: 30-11-2017
Read Here: AICTE Pragati Scholarship Notification
Students may check Official Link for getting other information related to AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2018. You are advised to stay connected with this web portal for getting latest information related to this scheme.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Scholarship in India||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|