Indian Council of Agricultural Research has released ICAR AIEEA Notification for the applicants who are seeking for admission in Under Graduate or Post Graduate Courses 2016. Students, who are going to take admission in Agriculture and Allied Sciences at Agricultural Universities, must read the exam notification and fill the Online Application Form before last date to apply should be reached. Candidates, who planning to take admission for this course in next session, may stay connected with us on or web portal and be the first to know details about ICAR AIEEA 2016 very soon.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. Formerly known as Imperial Council of Agricultural Research, it was established on 16 July 1929.
All the relevant details related to ICAR AIEEA 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the underneath section of this page.
Under Graduation Courses: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from recognized Board or Institution. Contenders must have good academic record.
Post Graduation Courses: Aspirants should possess Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution.
- Age of applicants applying for Undergraduate programmes should reside between 17years to 23 years.
- Candidates, who are going to apply for the post graduate courses, Minimum age should be 19 years.
- For the Ph.D programs, age of aspirants shall be 30 years.
|Courses Wise||Fee Details|
|Under Graduate Programs||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Post Graduate Programs||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|SRF (PGS)||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates who are willing to apply for Bachelor or Master Degree Programmes required to deposit the application fee in any of the three mode either through (i) Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or (ii) Credit/debit card using Payment Gateway of the Canara Bank or (iii) NEFT. Once application fee will be deposited, it will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
Keen and Skillful candidates will have to go through the written examination. Final Selection of contenders will be done on basis of marks scored in written examination or cut off list. The written exam will be conducted by the selection board of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form:
- Willing candidates can apply through official website that is icarexam.net.
- On the home page, login with your registration number and password (If you are existing user).
- Otherwise press on “New Registration – UG/PG” button.
- Select the name of the exam from the list and press on “Continue” tab.
- Now fill the details in the form carefully and press on “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, take a hard copy of filled in form.
- Now, attach the demand draft and forward this hard copy to the below mentioned address through speed post/ registered post.
Controller of Examinations (Agricultural Education),
Exam Cell, Education Division, ICAR,
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi–110012
Date to Remember:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Examination Date for UG Courses||9th April 2016|
|Examination Date for PG Courses||10th April 2016|
Through Official Notice, applicants can check complete details regarding ICAR AIEEA. We are shortly providing details in concern to ICAR AIEEA 2016 so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Admission in Engineering Colleges||Top 10 Engineering Colleges|
|Top Colleges in India||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|