An admission notification has been published by Indian Council of Agricultural Research as ICAR AIEEA. Candidates who have completed their intermediate/graduation and want to get admission in UG/PG course they can apply for ICAR AIEEA 2016. Keen candidates can apply for All India Entrance Examination for Admission in Bachelor/Master Degree Programmes in Agricultural Universities for the academic year 2016-17. Eligible contenders may submit their online application before the last date is well mentioned below.
Indian Council of Agricultural amendment (ICAR) is an autonomous body under Agriculture revision and learning. It provides various courses in different disciplines. Huge number of candidates takes admission in this university every year. So those who are interested to get admission in UG/PG courses they may attain the rest information about this concern through this page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
For Under Graduate Courses:
Candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination in relevant disciplines. Appliers must have passed English as a core subject in 10+2 examination.
For Under Graduate Courses:
Keen students should have possessed their Bachelor degree from a recognized university in concerned field under 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4, 10+6 years degree programmes may apply for this examination.
Candidates who want to take admission in under graduate courses they must be below than 16 years and those who are going to take admission in post graduate courses they should not below than 19 years of age as on 31st August 2016. No relaxation is admissible regarding minimum age limit.
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in UG courses they have to submit application fee of Rs. 500/- for General, OBC & UPS Categories and Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PC Categories
- Students who want to apply for getting admission in post graduate courses they have to pay Application fee of Rs. 600/- for General, OBC & UPS Categories and Rs.300/- for SC, ST and PC Categories.
- Additional Payment Gateway charges plus service tax, as applicable will be chargeable.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can submit their application fee through online and offline mode. Candidates who want to submit their application fee through online mode they need to submit it using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank /NEFT.
- The other way of submitting application fee is offline mode, students have to submit application fee using Bank Challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
Selection Process of ICAR AIEEA 2016:
Selection of aspirants will be based on candidates’ marks scored in written examination and final selection of candidates will be made on merit list. Selection procedure will be organized by recruitment committee of Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Check Also:-Tips & Tricks to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form?
Students who are interested to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2016 they have to go through online registration process.
- Firstly willing candidates have to logon official website of organization which is www.icarexam.net
- Then appliers have to hit on ‘New Registration’ tab that is available left side on the home page.
- Now you need to choose examination which you want to apply for and hit on continue tab.
- By pressing above said tab an Online Application form will be opened on the next page.
- Students are required to fill complete details in the form carefully and hit on “Submit” button.
- Once the application form filled successfully you need to select submit button and take a printout of it for further reference.
- Now, attach the demand draft and forward this hard copy to the below mentioned address through speed post/ registered post.
Controller of Examinations (Agricultural Education),
Exam Cell, Education Division, ICAR,
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi–110 012
Read Also:- Tips to Make Study Interesting
|Last date of online application||30th April 2016|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable||02nd May 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page||30th April 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page (from remote areas)||04th May 2016|
|e-Admit card information||by 2nd week of May, 2016|
|Date and time of examination- UG||21st May 2016 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Date and time of exam- PG||25th May 2016 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Declaration of result||10th June 2016 (Tentative)|
|Schedule for Counseling/Personal Appearance||25th June 2016 – 07th July 2016 (Tentative)|
|Schedule for Counseling/Personal Appearance (Post Graduate Courses)||09th July 2016 to 19th July 2016 (Tentative)|
Candidates can check this Official Website to attain other information about ICAR AIEEA 2016. If you have any quarry about this concern you may write it in the comment box that is given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On