ICAR AIEEA 2015
Indian Council of Agricultural Research invites applications against the notification as ICAR AIEEA 2015 from those candidates who are willing to get admission to various UG / PG courses. Interested candidates can apply for the exam through online mode on or before the last date mentioned below:
|Name of the Examination||All India Entrance Examination for Admission (UG / PG)|
|Closing date to apply||23rd February 2015|
Further details related to ICAR AIEEA 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc can be obtained by the candidates through this page which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- For AIEEA – UG: must have qualified in 10+2 or its equivalent examination.
- For AIEEA – PG: must hold Graduation Degree in the relevant discipline.
Age Limits (as on 31st August 2015):
- For Under Graduate Programs: 17 to 23 years.
- For Post Graduate courses: Not below 19 years.
|Courses Wise||Fee Details|
|Under Graduate Programs||General||SC/ ST|
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Post Graduate Programs||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment:
The payment of fee will be made either through online payment gateway/ Syndicate Bank Challan/ NEFT Challan.
Candidates will be selected for the admission on the basis of cut off marks in AIEEA examination.
Process to Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply through official website that is icarexam.net.
- On the home page, login with your registration number and password (If you are existing user).
- Otherwise press on “New Registration – UG/PG” button.
- Select the name of the exam from the list and press on “Continue” tab.
- Now fill the details in the form carefully and press on “Submit” button.
- After successful submission, take a hard copy of filled in form.
- Now, attach the demand draft and forward this hard copy to the below mentioned address through speed post/ registered post.
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
Exam Cell, Education Division, ICAR,
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi–110012
|Last Date for receipt of application||23rd February 2015|
|Closing date for far flung areas||27th February 2015|
|Availability of admit card||After Last Week Of March|
|Examination Date||For UG Course||11th April 2015|
|For PG Course||12th April 2015|
|Declaration of Result||After 3rd week of May 2015|
Further details can be obtained through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Admission in Engineering Colleges||Top 10 Engineering Colleges|
|Top Colleges in India||Career Tips|