AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal is going to release AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card for candidates who have applied for Non-Faculty (Group-A/B) posts. So, appearing candidates can check AIIMS Bhopal Exam Date and download AIIMS Bhopal Hall Ticket soon from this web page.
AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Admit Card 2019 Details:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Faculty Posts|
|Job Location||AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Category||AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card|
|AIIMS Bhopal Group-B Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|AIIMS Bhopal Exam Date||Mentioned in the AIIMS Bhopal Group A Admit Card|
|Official Web Site||@ www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in|
AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card
How to download AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card 2019?
Candidates may download their AIIMS Bhopal Group A Admit Card or AIIMS Bhopal Group B Admit Card by follow these steps:
- Aspirants may visit the official website of organization that is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in to get AIIMS Bhopal Non-Faculty Admit Card
- On the home page hit on “Jobs” tab for AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card.
- Afterwards you need to choose suitable link of Bhopal AIIMS Admit Card from new window.
- Then you need to submit your application Number/ date of birth in the asked text boxes for AIIMS Bhopal Office Assistant Admit Card.
- Then AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all the details printed on AIIMS Bhopal Group B Admit Card.
- In the final step, you may download AIIMS Bhopal Group B Admit Card on your computer screen.
- Retain a print out of AIIMS Bhopal Hall Ticket for future use in future.
AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Exam Pattern:
- Applicants have to score a minimum of 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Skill Test.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages.
|Name of the Exam||Subjects|
|Computer-based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
The AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card 2019 contains the following details:
Have a look on details printed on AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Admit Card:
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
What to Carry in AIIMS Bhopal Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- AIIMS Bhopal Exam Hall Ticket
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
What NOT to Carry in AIIMS Bhopal Exam?
- textual material (printed or written)
bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad,
Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table,
Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones.
Microphone, Pager and Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet,
goggles, handbags etc.
- Hiding communication devices like Camera,
Bluetooth device etc.
Check Here: Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying
AIIMS Bhopal Non Faculty Admit Card:
Every year huge number of applicants participates in these examinations and gets recruited in well reputed Institute for their securing future. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is also going to conduct AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Exam for the selection of the desired candidates.
Candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination hall without AIIMS Bhopal Hall Ticket, so they are suggest to take their AIIMS Bhopal Exam Admit Card with original ID proof and keep their admit card safely.
Date of the Exam: Updating Soon
Applicants may download AIIMS Bhopal Admit Card 2019 by visiting this Official Link to get more information. Candidates can bookmark this web page using CTRL+D or follow our site for further updates like answer keys, result and merit list etc, we will update this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On