AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has released AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Advertisement for 231 Assistant Professor/SR/JR & other vacancy. So, interested candidates who possess required eligibility criteria can apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 from here.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Overview
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Name of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy||SR/JR/AP/PDF and others|
|Total AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies||231|
|Last Date||Check below|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
You will get complete information about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy, Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process, Age Limit and Relaxation for reserved category etc created by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Important Links:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Notification||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar JR Notification||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Assistant Professor Recruitment||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Fellowship Notification||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post‐Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) Notification||Download PDF|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website||Press Here|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies 2019:
|Posts Name||No. of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancy|
|Senior Cath Lab Technician||01|
|Post‐Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)||05|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancies:
|Department||No. of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||10|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||05|
|Paediatric & Neonatology||03|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess UG/PG/MBBS/MD/Doctoral Degree/ Medical Qualification or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Check Now: Jobs by qualification
Age Limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
Contenders must meet age- criteria as per the rules and regulations of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.
- For Assistant Professor: 50 years
- For Senior Cath Lab Technician: 35 years
- For SR: 40 Years
- For Post‐Doctoral Fellowship (PDF): 45 years
- For other positions: As per norms
- Age Relaxations will be applicable for SC/ST candidate’s upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidate’s upto a maximum period of 03 years.
- In case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 10years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15years for SC/ST category candidates.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Selection Process:
Selection will be based on performance in test followed by Interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Salary Details:
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- For Senior Cath Lab Technician: Rs. 50,000/-
- For SR and PDF: Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances
- For JR: Rs. 60,000/-
- For Fellowship: As per norms
Application Fee for JR/SR & PDF posts:
- For OPH Candidate : NIL
- & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
- Account No. : 557820110000006
- IFSC Code : BKID0005578
- MICR Code : 751013019
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ option on the homepage.
- Select ‘what’s new’ from the list.
- Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar notification here.
- Read AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs notification carefully before Appling.
For Fellowship/ Assistant Professor/Senior Cath Lab Technician posts (Offline Applications):
- Then download format of application form.
- Now fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar application form in all aspects.
- Paste latest photograph and sign in stipulated space.
- Then send it to the address given below by post.
Department of Community Medicine
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
Academic Building , 3rd
Floor Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar
(Odisha) – 751 019
For Assistant Professor/Senior Cath Lab Technician
To the Assistant Administrative Officer,
AIIMS, SIJUA, P.O-Dumuduma,
Bhubaneswar, PIN-751019, Odisha
- Closing date to send applications for fellowship: 25-08-2019
- Closing date to send applications for Assistant Professor/Senior Cath Lab Technician: 30-08-2019 up to 5:00 pm
Online Applications (For other positions):
- Choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Application Form with entire details.
- Upload essential documents/ certificates as per required.
- Hit on “Submit” tab for final submission.
- Retain a print out of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Form for further use in future.
Closing date to submit online applications: Given in official notice
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
For other related info you may visit official website or comment in comment box. You may also subscribe recruitmentresult.com for free to get latest updates regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|