AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has asserted latest jobs advertisement entitled as AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. Walk-in-Interview is going to conduct by the organization for filling up the 217 Senior Resident vacancies in various departments. Candidates can get the complete details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 from the below section of this page.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Aspirants who wish to enhance their career here in this organization, they may apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on the schedule date that is “11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017” along with the required documents and filled application form. Further details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment are stated in the below section of this page structured by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Walk-in-Date||11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies:
Senior Resident- 217 vacancies
Contenders who are going to apply should have degree of MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/MCH in the concerned subject from recognized Medical board of council.
Get Here: Medical Jobs
- Age of the candidates must be 33 years as on 1st June, 2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates will be given according to the norms of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Rs. 66,000/- will be paid by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences to the appointed candidates for their hard work.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment: Official Notice
Application fees of Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC Category and for SC/ST category: Rs.800/- as applicable will be given through NEEFT.
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFSC Code: BKID0005578
- MICR Code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates need to attend walk-in-interview for getting appoint in All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- You need to perform well for securing their position.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
- Eligible and passionate contenders should have to go to the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in”.
- Scroll down the cursor and hit on the “Recruitment” button given in the mid of the homepage.
- After that, press on the “Advertisement of Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar” link of advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- After that, candidates need to download the application format.
- Fill the application form including detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the vital testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- Now at last, candidates need to attend the walk-in-interview along with the application filled envelop, original documents and important certificates.
Directors’ Conference Hall,
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
Walk-in-Date: 11-05-2017 and 12-05-2017
You must check above given Official Link; for getting more details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|