AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has broadcasted an advertisement regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for filling up various posts. Applicants, who want to grasp this job opening at AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs, may apply by filling application form on or sooner than the last date.
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse Grade – II|
|Last date to apply||Within 30 days|
More details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 including educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, procedure to apply etc are well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on these details and apply for the employment process.
Essential & Desirable Qualifications
- Applicants who desire to apply should have passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Contenders should possess certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.
- Candidates should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses.
- Applicants age should reside in between 18 to 30 Years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years of PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. 04.
- Relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
Mode of selection:
Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in written test followed by Interview .Written exam will be held in Bhubaneswar
Selected applicants will earn good amount of pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/-
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
- Before applying the candidate should fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates may apply through online registration system of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only.
- Official site of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Select the proper link for which post you wish to apply for.
- Fill an application form very carefully with all important details and upload all relevant documents and submit it within the given period of time.
- At last, take print out of form for future use.
Important dates to keep in Mind:
- Registration will start on 5th January 2016
- Last date for registration : 30 days from the date of publication
You can obtain further information related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 by opening this Official Notification. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|