AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has unfolded an employment advertisement regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up 252 posts of Senior Residents and Demonstrators. Candidates desire to join this premier institute and wish to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016, may apply by filling the online application form as soon as the last date reached.
Candidates satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs by going through complete details that are well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of posts||252|
|Last date of the receipt of application||within 30 days|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancy detail:
|Name Of Post||Department||Number Of Posts|
|Community and Family Medicine||10|
|Ear Nose and Throat||03|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||04|
|Pathology/ Lab Med||10|
|Forensic Med./ Toxicology||10|
For Senior Residents post:
Candidate applying for this post must possess postgraduate medical degree that is MD / MS / DNB / DM / M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognized University / Institute.
For Demonstrators post:
- Those who are applying for this post must attain MD / Ph.D / M.Sc in the subject concerned. MBBS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply and must produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.
Check More Job Opportunities:-
- Upper age limit of applying candidates must be 33 years. Relaxation in age for SC / ST candidate will be admissible up to 5 years and for OBC candidates up to 3 years.
- In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Those applying for these after completing DM / M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of the receipt of application will be 35 years.
Candidates applying for Un‐reserved (UR) / OBC have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/‐ and an amount of Rs.500/‐ for SC / ST Candidates against the post as reserved for them.
Mode of Paying Application Fee:
Candidate is required to pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking or NEFT or Online Transfer. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidate to the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578
Mode of selection:
Selection of eligible and talented contenders will be based on performance in written test followed by Interview .Written exam will be held in Bhubaneswar. An interview including Written Test is required to be held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in the Written Test / interview.
Read These Articles, To Clear Written Exam/Interview Easily:-
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment?
The candidate shall have to submit applications online through internet only. Applications submitted / sent through postal services otherwise shall not be entertained /accepted. The candidates must read the below stated instructions carefully before applying.
- Eligible candidates may apply through online registration system of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only by visiting Official site of AIIMS Bhubaneswar that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Choose the appropriate link of the post for which you wish to apply for.
- Fill an application form very carefully with all important details and upload all relevant documents and submit it within the given period of time.
- At last, take print out of form for future use.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / DM / M.Ch / M.Sc / Ph.D) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc., of the candidates who opt / select for the post of Senior Residents will be verified.
Important dates to keep in Mind:
The last date of the receipt of application: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Note: Candidates may gather further information related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 by opening below stated Official Notification. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Notification of AIIMS Recruitment:- Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in Orissa||Latest Current Affairs Updates|