AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has broadcasted an advertisement of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various posts in Group “C” on Direct Recruitment Basis.
Candidates those who want to clutch the job prospects in AIIMS may apply on or before the last date.
For further details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014 you may go through the given notification which is stated by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Details Information of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2014:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Sanitary Inspector Grade-II||18|
|4||Gas Steward (Gas Keeper)||02|
|8||Medical Record Technician||20|
|9||Dark Room Assistant Grade-II||05|
|10||Senior Mechanics (A/C & R)||06|
|11||Library Attendant Grade-II||03|
|12||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||16|
|14||Mechanic (E & M)||04|
|15||Senior Mechanics (E & M)||02|
|16||Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk)||18|
|23||Office Attendant Grade-II||32|
Job fighter who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must have passed 10th / 12th / Diploma / or should hold diploma certificate of ITI or relevant degree in relevant field from a recognized Board /University / Institute.
Job searcher must have minimum experience in the various field as mentioned below according to the posts
- 5 years in handling E & M plants i.e. running/Lineman/in dispensing/in illustration and modelling, preferably in a teaching Institution.
- Stitching of various types of clothes.
Job fighter should hold such certificate for various posts as mentioned below:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Certificate of Sanitary Inspector course/Certificate in Radiography/Library Science/Librarianship.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Applicants should have good typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in only on computer
- Contender age should exists in between 25 years to 35 years .
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Government Norms
Job fighter will be shortlisted on the basis of presentation shown by them in written test followed by interview.
Selected aspirants will get good amount of remunerations of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- to Rs. 2800/-
|GEN / OBC candidates||Rs.500/|
|SC / ST Candidates||Rs.200/|
Aspirants have to deposit the fee application fee online through Internet Banking.
in the AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
How to Apply?
- Job hunter those who want to apply must go through the official site i.e. aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Applicants are required to fill all mandatory details in prescribed manner.
- After that take the print out of application form and keep it secure for the time of interview.
Last Date of Online Registration: 31 March 2014 till 5:00 PM
For more relevant information you may visit the Official Advertisement.