AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
293 vacancies of JR/SR (Senior Resident and Junior Resident) are available in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The announcement regarding the same is done via an employment notification titled as AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment. This time the organization is all set to hire eligible and deserving candidates who can handle the responsibilities of AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancies well. Candidates having MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MBBS degree and meeting the other requisite eligibility criteria may apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 by following the instructions prescribed.
Highlights of this page:
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Senior Resident need to submit their applications via online mode before 30-12-2017 and those candidates who are interested in applying for the Junior Resident vacancy they have to attend the walk in interview that is going to be held on 17-01-2018,08.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M. further details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 is available in the below section of this page structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of vacancies||293|
|Last date to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment||Check below|
Name of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancy:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment:
Total number of vacancies: 193
|Sl./No.||DEPARTMENT||NO. OF POST||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
(Including 04 posts in Critical care)
|2||Burns & Plastic Surgery||8||4||2||1||1|
|8||Medical Oncology / Haematology||14||7||4||2||1|
|9||Neonatology / Paediatrics||9||5||2||1||1|
|26||Pathology & Lab. Medicine||2||1||1||0||0|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar JuniorResidents Recruitment (JR) NON-ACADEMIC: 100 vacancies
Qualification required for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs:
|Name of Vacancy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar||Qualification required for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment|
|JuniorResidents (JR) Non-Academic|
Get Here: Latest Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Age limitation for Jobs in AIIMS Bhubaneswar:
- To apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs maximum age limit of candidates must be 33 years
- Candidates who have completed the DM/M.Ch courses they can apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment till the age of 35 years
Relaxation in age:
|For SC/ST Candidates||5years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 years|
|For Orthopedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates||5years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Salary given
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents Jobs||Rs.15,600-39,100+ Rs.6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA and other allowance as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.|
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Jobs||Rs.60,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Selection procedure:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Residents Selection
Selection of candidates forAll India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment will be done on the basis of examination / interview. If the number of applied candidates will be 3 times more than the number of application then only the written examination will be conducted otherwise no written examination will be held.
|Written Examination||80 Marks|
|Personal Interview||20 Marks|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Selection
Selection of candidates for www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in recruitment will be done on the basis of walk in interview
Get Here Preparation Links
Documents to be submitted at the time of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Interview
- Following are the documents that are required along with the photocopies:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate)
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
- “No Objection Certificate” from thecurrent employer
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application fees:
For both the vacancies inAIIMS Bhubaneswar:
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.|
|SC/ST Category||Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.|
|OPH Category||No application Fees|
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
ACCOUNT No. :557820110000006
IFSC code : BKID0005578
MICR code : 751013019
Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- After reaching the homepage go to the announcements section and hit on Read More tab
- A new page will come out along with various AIIMS BhubaneswarVcanacy links
- Select and hit on “Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents & Junior Residents for the session January 2018” link
- A new page will come out along with a PDF containing all the details about the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings
- Go through the details carefully and compare your eligibility for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Careers
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible then:
For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Senior Resident Post:
- If you think that you are eligible for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident position then go back to the previous page and hit on the applying tab
- Once you hit AIIMS Bhubaneswar online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details carefully and completely
- Upload all the testimonials that are required
- Now pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Afterwards recheck all the details you have entered and then hit on the final submission tab
- The procedure is not over yet, at last you are required to take a printout of filled up AIIMS Bhubaneswar application form and have to keep it safe for further usage
For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment for Junior Resident Post:
- If you are interested in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident vacancy then download the application form given along with the notification
- Fill it carefully and attachall the required testimonials along with the receipt of the application fees
- At last attend the AIIMS Bhubaneswar interview procedure on the date and time mentioned
Find Out Current: Government Jobs in Orissa
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Important Dates:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment For Senior Residents:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar RecruitmentApplications will be available from||08-12-2017|
|Last date to apply for the AIIMS Recruitment||30 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in Employment News|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment For Junior Residents:
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Walk-In-Interview Schedule||DATE & TIME|
|Reporting At AIIMS, Bhubaneswar||17-01-2018 08:00 A.M.|
|Document Verification||17-01-2018 08.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M.|
|Date & Time Of Interview/ Written Test||17-01-2018 11.00 A.M. onwards|
|Venue||Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.|
Candidates Reporting After 9.00 AM Will Not Be Allowed
Interview / Written test for the post of Senior Resident will be communicated through our Institute website (www. aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in) subsequently
Get here>> AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment PDF
Candidates interested in availing more details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates having any sort of query regarding the details given here on this page may mention their comments in below given comment box.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of a medical college and medical research public university through AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment!!! According to the AIIMS Bhubaneswar notification, there are total 927 vacant positions of Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I and Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II. Those who wish to grab latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse Jobs have to follow below given instructions. Also, check other details related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 from here.
|This page includes:|
Interested job seekers against All India Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment should satisfy complete eligibility criteria that are required discussed below. This page is represented by the experts of recruitmentresult.com for our visitors who want to gain complete details related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018. Candidates must apply against latest vacancies in AIIMS after ensuring all norms before the closing date that is 25-12-2017.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Name of the Corporation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last date to apply||25-12-2017|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I||127|
|Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II||800|
Qualification Needed For AIIMS Recruitment 2018:
For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Nursing Officer Staff Nurse Grade-I recruitment, candidates need to hold B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) OR B.Sc (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic).
For the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II recruitment, one should hold B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing OR Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for AIIMS Jobs:
Candidates should satisfy age criteria that are required for AIIMS vacancies that is one should be not less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years for AIIMS Grade-I recruitment and 30 years AIIMS Grade-II recruitment. Check age relaxation from below tuned table which will be offered to reserved category:
|PwD + OBC (NCL)||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
Remuneration For AIIMS Job
Appointed candidates against the AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs will receive good amount of pay roll of Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/- for Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I and Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4600/- for Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II by the management committee of the organization.
Recruitment of the dedicated and best contenders for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies will be made on the basis of their performance in Computer based test/Written test which will be held on scheduled date.
Want to know Written Exam Techniques: Get Details
Those who have decided to apply against the above stated vacant vacancies in AIIMS have to deposit application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online mode and there is no fee requirement for reserved category that is SC/ST/PWD appliers.
Procedure To Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of the Institute which is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Move your cursor towards “What’s new” section which is available on the home page.
- Select “Recruitment of Nursing Staff (Group-B) at AIIMS Bhubaneswar on direct Recruitment Basis (Re-Advertisement as per revised Recruitment Rules)” Link.
- Read AIIMS notification very carefully as only eligible candidates will be allowed for recruitment process.
- After satisfying all norms, candidates need to select “Apply Online” link which is available on the previous page.
- Fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Application Form with asked details and upload documents and certificates as per the requirement.
- Press submit tab for further submission and take printout of it for future use.
Download PDF: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Last Date For Submission Of Application Form: 25-12-2017
Aspirants can get all necessary information against AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 by visiting this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|