AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has advertised an Advt. NO: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/JR/49-B/854. Walk In interview is going to be held on 20th June, 2018 for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment.
AIIMS is going to hire eligible candidates on 100 vacant posts of Junior Resident. Candidates, having required qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar 100 Junior Resident Vacancies, can appear in walk in interview as on the specified date.
This Page Contains:
At the time of interview, candidates have to bring filled application form along with further required documents. Candidates can download the format of AIIMS Application form from the official portal.
Eligible candidates are required to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
- Number of Vacancies: 100
AIIMS Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are going to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Recruitment, they must have completed MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Age Limitations:
Aspirants, applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits should be considered as per the norms of organization.
To apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment, candidates have to pay application fee as following:
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- OPH Category : No application Fees
Payment of Fee:
Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a hard copy of the same is required to be submitted during the time of interview failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Transfer through NEFT:
- ACCOUNT No. :557820110000006
- IFSC code : BKID0005578
- MICR code : 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2018 Recruitment Pay Scale:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment, will get consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- per month along with the further benefits as per the norms.
Selection of candidates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies, will made on the basis of their qualification norms and their performances in interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on 20th June 2018.
You May Read This:
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Sijua Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for AIIMS Vacancies, First of all you have to visit the official website of organization that is aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select “Download” link, available in front of “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS (NON-ACADEMIC)” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification having all the details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job, you must read it very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to download the application form presided below in PDF file.
- Kindly fill it in correct manner and attach the needed documents along with it.
- Bring it with you at the time of interview.
Get Here >> AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Walk in Interview Venue:
Director Conference Hall,
- Date & Time Of Interview/ Written Test: 20-06-2018 from 11.00 A.M. onwards
- Reporting at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: 08:00 A.M
- Document Verification: 08.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs in Orissa|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|