AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has proclaimed a job advertisement as AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 for filling up 40 vacancies of Junior Residents post. Interested contenders fulfilling all the eligibility conditions as per requirement of the position can apply for it by downloading the application form from Official site and send it within given time duration.
|Post Name||Junior Residents|
|No. of Positions||40|
|Last Date to send Application Form||01st June 2015|
More details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 including educational qualification, age criteria, pay scale, procedure to apply etc are well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on these details and apply for the employment process.
- Candidates applying for AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancy must have done MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI and have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of junior residency (non academic) will preferred.
- Candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency any where will not be considered.
- Upper age limit of contenders applying for this post will be 30 years as on 01st June 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category contenders.
Salary Scale Info:
Selected contender will be appointed to Junior Residents position and will receive a pay scale of Rs.50, 000/- p.m.
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- Gen. & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment of Fee:
Application fee is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT:
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFS code: BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Selection Process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of MCQ based Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply for aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in 162 Post Advt?
- Intended job hunters can log on to Official site i.e. aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Move on to the appropriate link of the post and download the advertisement from there.
- Read all the information carefully in that given notification.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested colored passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of written examination.
- Send the filled form along with necessary documents to address mentioned below.
Documents to Be Produced In Original at the Time of Interview:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign Graduate)
- Registration with MCI/DCI/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate
- Any other relevant documents
Chairman, Examination Cell,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019
Last Date for submission of Application Form: 01st June 2015
Note: You can obtain further information related to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment by visiting this Official Site.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has published an employment advertisement in concern of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2015 for 122 vacancies of various Posts. Qualified and motivated aspirants should grab this big opportunity and apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Openings on or earlier the closing date.
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Total number of Vacancies||122|
|End Date to submit Application Form||27th May 2015 and 28th May 2015|
More details about this Advertisement including educational qualification, age criteria, payscale, procedure to apply etc are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2015 Details:
|Community and Family Medicine||03|
|Ear Nose and Throat||02|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||02|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||02|
|Associate Professor||Hospital Administration/ Neurology/ PMR||03|
|Assistant Professor||Dermatology/ Ophthalmology/ General Medicine/ Orthopaedics/ Pathology & Lab Medicine/ Nephrology/ Burns & Plastic Surgery||07|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||——–||20|
|Deputy Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||———||03|
Aspirants should possess the qualifications as mentioned under:
Senior Resident: MD/MS in the related discipline from a recognized university/institute. Contenders having a non-medical qualification (in the subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology only), should possess M.Sc. Degree and Ph.D in the related subjects from a recognized University/Institute.
Assistant Professor and Associate Professor: A medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 and postgraduate qualification.
Medical Physicist: M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution or M.Sc. in Physics from a recognised University with a post graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/Medical physicist from a recognised University/Institute.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent (ANS) and Deputy Nursing Superintendent (ANS): B.Sc. Nursing (4 years course) from a recognised institute/ university and should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/any State Nursing Council.
Age Limitation and Salary Scale:
|Post name||Age Limit in years||Salary per month|
|Senior Resident||33||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + 6,600 GP + NPA|
|Assistant Professor||50||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
|Medical Physicist||35||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||21- 35||Rs. 39,500/|
|Deputy Nursing Superintendent (ANS)||40||Rs.41,500/-|
|Post name||Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Senior Resident||General / OBC||Rs.1000/-||Through NEFT to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar|
|For all other posts||Unreserved/OBC||Rs.500/-||Using Internet Banking. If possible, by the bank to AIIMS Account Number: 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No: 751013019, IFSC Code: BKID0005578|
Selection of entitled candidates is based on MCQ based exam, written test and Interview as per the post applied for.
Process to apply for aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in 122 Post Advt:
Application Form may be downloaded from the website which is www.aiimsbhubaneshwar.edu.in. Duly Filled Application Form should be forwarded along with all supporting documents and certificates in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of” to the address mentioned below.
Refer to Official Notification
- For the Post of Senior Resident: Closing date for the receipt of Application Form along with prescribed enclosures is 27th May 2015
- For all other posts: Last date to receive Application Form along with prescribed enclosures is 28th May 2015
Note: Aspirants may check the following Official Links to get more details:
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent and Deputy Nursing Superintendent >>Official Link 1
- Senior Resident>>Official Link 2
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Medical Physicist>>Official Link 3
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Procedure To Fill Online Form||Employment News This Week Highlights|