AIIMS PG Counselling 2019
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will soon start AIIMS PG Counselling 2019. Candidates will get 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round AIIMS MBBS Counselling Schedule from below page.
The qualified aspirants are eligible to take part in the process for getting admission in a well acknowledged recognized college or institute of AIIMS in MD/MS/M.Ch/MDS programs. Moreover, the appropriate schedule of AIIMS Jan-Feb counselling is given below for the best convenience of the candidates.
AIIMS PG Seat Matrix
There will be a common counselling for all AIIMS including AIIMS New Delhi, AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Kanpur, AIIMS Guntur and AIIMS Nagpur.
You may check the below section of this page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com for more details about AIIMS PG Counselling 2019. Have a look…
AIIMS PG Counselling
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Matrix
|Name of the Institution||MD/MS/MDS|
|AIIMS New Delhi||112|
Check Here All India: Counselling Schedule
What is the procedure of Open Round of AIIMS PG Counselling?
Open Counselling to be held on 22-02-2019 (Friday)
- There will be Open Counselling for the seats that remain vacant after 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counseling.
- In addition to that any seat vacated by the candidate, who had been allotted confirmed seat in 1st/2nd/3rd Round of online Seat Allocation/Counseling, by way of surrender resignation/ cancellation/mismatch of biometric verification etc. by 1:00 PM on 21-02-2019 (Thursday) will be included in the vacant seats available as mentioned in the preceding point for Open Counselling.
- The list of all the vacant seats including seats vacated as mentioned above will be displayed on AIIMS website by 5:00 PM on 21-02-2019 (Thursday).
- The number of seat displayed at the time of declaration of result shall be final for admission in that session. No seat shall be added after declaration of result.
- Any seat failing vacant after declaration of result will be advertised in the next session i.e. July, 2019.
- The candidates who are interested in attending open counselling on the scheduled date will be required to register themselves online for Open Counselling on the AIIMS website i.e.www.aiimsexams.org.
- The online registration will open on 15-02-2019 (Friday) at 11:00 A.M. and close on 18-02-2019 (Monday) at 5:00 P.M. & on the day of counseling they will have to produce printout of the slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counselling alongwith all original certificates of qualification.
If seats are vacant after open counselling, the seats will be filled by spot counselling at the respective AIIMS separately & information will be given in newspaper & will also be displayed on website of respective AIIMS. The date will be decided later on by the respective AIIMS, if required.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend open counselling without the production of print out of Registration Slip issued for open counselling at the time of online registration.
- Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of 1st counseling. The certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution. Date of validity of certificate shall be considered as 29.11.2018 (one-day prior the 1st Mock Round of Counseling).
Must Read: Counselling Tips & Techniques
AIIMS PG Counselling 2019 – Step-wise Procedure
Step 1- Registration
In order to participate in AIIMS PG counselling 2019, eligible candidates will be asked to register the counselling process. Only those candidates whose names are included in the two merit lists of AIIMS PG will be eligible to participate in AIIMS PG 2019 counselling.
These candidates are required to login to their ‘MyPage’ portal using their login credentials (Candidate ID and Password). The link to ‘MyPage’ will be made available as and when the counselling for AIIMS PG 2019 starts.
Step 2- Making Choice Preferences
In this step, candidates will be required to exercise their choice preferences. To submit your choices, login to the online AIIMS PG 2019 counselling portal with the new password and hit on ‘Make Choices’ tab.
Now, add your preferences by hitting on the ‘Add Choice’ button. The choices can be added/deleted/reordered as many times as per the choice of candidates until they hit on ‘Submit and Lock’ button.
Step 3- Submitting and Locking Choices
After saving the final choices, it is advisable to hit on ‘Submit and Lock Choices’ to proceed with AIIMS PG counselling process. To lock the choices, candidates will be required to tick the checkbox which says ‘I accept the declaration’.
Step 4- Viewing and Printing the Choices
The choices submitted by the candidates can be viewed by them by hitting on ‘View Choices’ button. It is advisable to take a printout of the choices locked in the AIIMS PG counselling process for future reference.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Details
AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2019
After the submission of choices, AIIMS New Delhi will be releasing the seat allotment list of each round. The seat allotment list will indicate the name of the candidates, Roll No., and the AIIMS Institute allotted to them.
What after AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2019?
Candidates will be asked to choose one option out of four which are given. In order to choose an option, candidates need to logging to the AIIMS PG 2019 counselling online portal which can be accessed from ‘My Page’ account from the link given above.
OPTION 1: Choose this if one wishes to ‘ACCEPT THE ALLOTTED SEAT’ and ‘DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE’ in the further rounds of counselling.
OPTION 2: Choose this to ‘ACCEPT THE ALLOTTED SEAT’ and ‘WANT TO PARTICIPATE’ in the next round of AIIMS PG 2019 counselling.
OPTION 3: Choose this to ‘DECLINE/REFUSE THE ALLOTTED SEAT’ and ‘DO NOT WISH TO PARTICIPATE’ in the subsequent round of AIIMS PG counselling 2019
OPTION 4: Choose this if you wish to ‘DECLINE/REFUSE THE ALLOTTED SEAT’ and ‘WANT TO PARTICIPATE’ in the next round of counselling.
AIIMS PG Seat Allotment 2019 – Documents Required
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- AIIMS PG Admit Card
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Marksheets of MBBS/BDS First, Second and Third Professional Examinations
- Internship Certificate stating that the internship was completed by January 30, 2019.
- Provisional/Permanent Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council or DCI/State Dental Council.
- Class 10 certificate/Date of Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
Get Here List Of: Documents Required For Counseling
Important Dates for AIIMS PG Counselling 2019
|Mock Counselling Round||30-11-2018|
|Open Counselling (At Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi)||22-02-2019|
Aspirants are advised to visit its Official Link to grab more facts about AIIMS PG Counselling 2019. To know more about All India Institutes of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS PG Application Form||AIIMS PG Admit Card|
|AIIMS Login||AIIMS Application Form|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus||AIIMS Preparation Books|
|AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers||Medical Entrance Exam|