AIIMS Counselling 2018
AIIMS Counselling 2018 has been started as per schedule dates. AIIMS 2018 MBBS 1ST Round Merit List has been released on 02/07/2018. Exercising/Editing of Choices filling of college (AIIMS) for 1st Round was done from 28th – 29th June 2018.
Latest update on 04/07/2018
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has released MBBS 1ST Round Merit List on its official website. The eligible candidates have exercised the choices from 28/6/2018 at 5.00 p.m. (Thursday) to 29/6/2018 at 5.00 p.m. (Friday). The allocation of Seats (AIIMS) for 1st Round has been done.
Candidates first have to visit the official website of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences that is aiimsexams.org and after that hit on “Seat Allocation NOTICE No. 41/2018 dated 02.07.2018 Announcement of First Round of Online Allocation / Counselling for MBBS 2018 Course” link under Important Announcements.
Then search for your roll number by hitting CTRL+F. After that download your AIIMS MBBS 1ST Round Merit List and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here>>AIIMS MBBS 1ST Round Merit List
Check AIIMS Counselling Schedule 2018
AIIMS 1st Round counseling result will be declared on 2nd July 2018. Students can report to the allotted college for final admission till 6th July 2018. Check complete AIIMS MBBS Counselling procedure through this page
AIIMS 2018 Entrance Exam
AIIMS Medical (MBBS) Entrance Exam is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for providing admission to MBBS course in all 9 AIIMS of India to fill total 807vacanct seats of MBBS Programme in AIIMS Institutions.
Scroll down this page to fetch more relevant details of AIIMS Counselling 2018 which is provided by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Important Instructions for AIIMS MBBS Counselling:
Counselling will be held in online mode:
- Students will be called for counselling procedure as per their rank and they can exercise their choices according to their merit.
- Next round of counseling will be held of seats remain after previous counselling round.
- Aspirants who were absent during first round of counselling on being called by the Counselling Committee are not eligible even for 2nd round
- OBC aspirants who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first round of counselling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the counselling subject to production of valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job only.
- For 2nd round of counselling no individual counselling call letter is being sent to aspirants.
- For those already admitted in any of AIIMS should bring statement of certificate from respective AIIMS along with one set of photocopies of their certificates.
Read Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Steps for Online Registration for AIIMS Counseling:
- At first step, students need to log on to official website that is www.aiimsexams.org
- Hit on “Academic Courses” tab accessible at mid of opened page.
- At new page, you may press on “MBBS” link under “Undergraduate” section.
- Go though “Instructions for 2nd Round of Counselling for MBBS – 2017 at AIIMS, New Delhi” and “Important Announcement for 2nd Round of Counselling for MBBS – 2017 at AIIMS, New Delhi” links.
- After reading all guidelines, you may go hit on “Proceed” option.
- Login with “Candidate ID, Password and Captcha.
- Hit on “Login” option.
- After that, candidates need to fill all the asked details.
- You need to fill choice of course for which you are going to fill vacant seats.
- Re-check online registration form.
- Hit on submit option.
- Obtain registration slip for future need.
Hit Here For: MBBS Second Counseling Registration
Documents Required for AIIMS MBBS Counselling
Applicants, who are going to participate in the counselling round are required to bring the following enlisted documents and enclosures for document verification process. Students have to bring documents in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at admission.
Students have to make verified all their original documents and submit all photocopies to authority. Those who fail to produce documents or any of the certidficates found fake then students will be disqualified even if they have qualified the exam.
- Admit Card
- Call Letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended the candidate.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form as appended in the Prospectus showing that candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category
- Current passport size photograph (front pose) 6 copies
- VIII One set of self attested copies of all the certificates
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AIIMS MBBS Counselling Venue:
J.L. Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi
Number Of Seats
|AIIMS New Delhi||50||27||15||8||100 (+7 Foreign)|
|Total seats category-wise||400||215||121||64||800 (+7 Foreign)|
AIIMS 2018 Counselling Schedule
|Exercising of choices (mock round)||23rd – 25th June 2018|
|Seat allocation (mock round)||27th June 2018|
|Exercising/Editing of Choices (AIIMS) for 1st Round||28th – 29th June 2018|
|Announcement of seat allocation (round 1)||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of allocated seat in 1st Round||6th July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents/DD at|
|6th July 2018|
Check Now: Counselling Schedule Notification
Aspirants are advised to visit its Official Link to grab more facts about AIIMS Counselling 2017–2018. To know more about All India Institutes of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling, stay connected with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS Application Form||AIIMS Admit Card|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus||AIIMS Preparation Books|
|AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers||Medical Entrance Exam|