AIIMS Delhi Admit Card
Contenders who have successfully applied for CBT Exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE- Civil or Electrical) posts and searching for AIIMS Delhi Admit Card can get it through this page by using online mode.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Exam on 30-11-2018 (30th Nov 2018) for the engagement of eligible and career-oriented contenders. Aspirants can download their AIIMS Delhi Hall Ticket by the help of this page.
AIIMS Delhi JE 30th Nov CBT Exam Hall Ticket:
Candidates can get print out of AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2018 by following the steps mentioned below. Contenders are required to bring the printout of their AIIMS Delhi CBT Admit Card at the examination centre for attending the upcoming exam.
Individuals may also download their admit card from the official site through online mode from here. For acquiring complete information regarding AIIMS Delhi Hall Ticket you may check the below part of this page which is written by team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card
How to download AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2018?
Follow below provided steps to know How to Download Admit Card?:
- Initially you need to visit to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi that is www.aiimsexams.org to get AIIMS Delhi CBT Exam Hall Ticket
- From home page move your cursor to “Recruitments” tab available at top side of the homepage
- Press on “Group B” posts link and a drop –down list will be appeared you need to hit on “ Engineer (Civil)” or “Jr. Engineer (Electrical)” link
- Then from new window you need to hit on “Scheme of Examination for the recruitment to the post of J.E.(Civil) (Electrical)” link
- Now choose suitable link to get AIIMS Delhi JE Admit Card.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just enter the essential details such as Candidate ID, Password and Captcha in the text boxes.
- Hit on ‘login’ tab and your AIIMS Delhi Call Letter will open on computer screen.
- After submitting of the information you will be getting the desired AIIMS Delhi hall ticket on your computer screen.
- Save AIIMS Delhi Admit Card and take the print out of it for future reference.
AIIMS Delhi Exam Pattern:
- 100 MCQs of 100 marks with four alternatives for each question (90 MCQs related to Subject, 10 MCQs related to Aptitude )
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR & 40% for SC & ST
|S. No||Questions Type||Subject|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||English|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Documents required at the time of Exam:
|AIIMS Delhi Exam Admit Card||Any one of the photo identity proof:|
|Voter ID||PAN Card|
|Aadhaar Card||Driving License|
|Passport||Photo Id of college or employer (if applicable)|
What All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2018 Admit Card includes?
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card includes various details such as Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Candidate category – Whether the candidate belongs to General category or Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe or Differently Abled, Test Schedule, Test venue – Exam centre name and address, Test system number, Candidate signature, Candidate photograph, Test day instructions.
Visit Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
- Date of Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination Friday, 30th November, 2018
- Timing and duration of Examination 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (180 minutes)
Stay connected with this web page to get complete details of upcoming exam/admit cards/recruitment/result. You can hit this Official Link to download AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2018. For any query or doubts related to above given details of AIIMS Delhi Admit Card, you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS Delhi Recruitment||AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Result|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|