AIIMS Login 2019
AIIMS MBBS aspirants are required to do the AIIMS Login 2019 in order to fill AIIMS application form and make corrections in it which will be used for all the admission related processes.
The MBBS Candidate Registration comprises ‘Candidate ID’ and ‘Password’. AIIMS has introduced Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility for UG and PG Programs.
AIIMS MBBS Candidate Registration
Before going to apply for AIIMS 2019 Exam, you will need AIIMS 2019 login. So, for this concern, candidates are required to follow some of the steps which are indicated below via online mode and apply accordingly.
Carefully enter correct data in AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2019 and ensure that images are clear. For more information about AIIMS Login 2019, you may need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to create AIIMS Candidate Login 2019?
Steps to create AIIMS candidate login:
- For this concern, go to the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsexams.org”.
- Then press on the “Academic Courses / Recruitments” link present in mid of the homepage.
- Now select AIIMS Course according to the course and go to the respective page for information.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Now go back and press “Proceed” button.
- Now a new page will be opened containing all the details about Registration.
- Registered users can enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha for AIIMS candidate login.
- New users have to press “Login” Button for AIIMS 2019 login Credentials.
- Wait for few seconds and you are successfully registered for “AIIMS 2019”.
How to Use AIIMS Login 2019 in Application Procedure?
Step 1: Visit the Registration Link:
- First of all, Candidates have to visit to the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsexams.org” through online mode.
- Now candidates have to select “Academic Courses / Recruitments” link as shown in below provided image and open it.
- After that, candidates have to select AIIMS Course according to their desire and go to the respective page for information.
Select the Academic Course direct by going through this Link: Press Here
Step2: Read the Notification:
Read all the details present in the notification very carefully and check eligibility required for applying against the same.
Step3: Proceeding for Registration:
- Then you have to Press on the “Proceed” button to go further.
- Now a new page will be displayed on your screen containing all the details about Registration.
- If you have already registered, then enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha for AIIMS candidate login.
- New users are required to hit on “Login” Button for AIIMS 2019 login Credentials as shown in the underneath stated image.
Note: Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service and also check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam after registration to get Login Credential for complete Application process.
- After hitting the “Login” button, “Instruction Page” will be opened on your screen containing the detailed information regarding the various steps of registration form.
Now Apply Directly: AIIMS MBBS Login 2019
Step4: Fill and Submit Application form:
- Then candidates have to fill AIIMS Online Registration Form with required details such as Candidate full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality, qualifications (class-10 / school leaving certificate) etc in prescribed format.
- Hit on “Register” button after filling up the information.
- After that, an Email and SMS will be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password.
- An AIIMS application form 2019 login ID allotted to you will appear on screen.
Do You Know: How To Fill Online Application Form
Step5: Make Payment:
- After hitting “Proceed” button, this will navigate you to Make Payment page to pay an Application Fee.
- Payment of Application fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking as shown in the image.
- Candidate can choose the payment mode of his choice from various options available to pay Application Fee.
- Candidates should Login with your credentials of net banking and hit on submit button to proceed for payment.
- Application fee amount will reflect in the form and candidate should check the details carefully before hitting Confirm button.
- Take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of successful payment of Application fee.
Step6: Select the City:
- After successful payment of Application fee candidate will be directed to City Choice Page where candidates have to do the City Choice for entrance examination.
- The City availability list shows the real time status of seats available in a city.
Step7: Qualification and Address Details:
- Now candidates are required to fill Qualification & Address Details regarding Qualifying Examination like Name, Status, and Board of Exam etc. and complete permanent and correspondence address.
- Now candidates need to press on the “Proceed” button.
Must Read Details On: AIIMS Application Form
Step8: Upload Images, Signatures and Documents:
- Candidates need to upload his/her latest passport size Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression and all the testimonials.
- The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, jpg/jpeg.
Step9: Final Submission:
Candidates have to press on the “Proceed” button for final submission and final procedure.
Step10: Print Application Form:
- Now at the end candidates have to take a Print out of the Application Form.
- Application Form contains all the details provided by candidate during on line registration i.e. Personal Details, Payment details, City Choice, Qualification & Address Details and Uploaded Images etc.
Detailed Procedure of AIIMS Login 2019: Press Here
Forgot ID & Password For AIIMS Exam login?
Then follow some of these steps and recover your Id & password Easily:
- In case you forgot your Password then candidates have to press on the ‘Forgot Your Login’ link on the login page.
- For this concern, you have to enter the following information AIIMS MBBS login 2019 ID or date of birth, Registered Mobile number, Registered Email ID as shown in the underneath image to get Password.
- Then hit on “Submit” button.
- Within a few second passwords will be sent on your registered email ID.
Forgot Registration Number – Steps to Retrieve Registration Number
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Question: I cannot login. What should I do?
Answer: Any of the following reasons may prevent you from login:
- Incorrect User ID & Password: This occurs if the candidate ID and/or the password is incorrect. Your password is sensitive, therefore use the correct password. In case you have forgotten the password, use ‘forgot login details’ to get a new login password on your registered E-mail ID. Use the correct candidate ID and password for logging in.
- Internet Browser Problem: Please read the User manual for candidates. Follow the instructions about using internet browser (Internet Explorer-7 or higher version, Firefox 3.5 or higher version) and the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Internet connection Interrupted: Your internet connection should be uninterrupted. If internet interruption takes place, the IP address which is being monitored will change and a ‘Your session has expired’ message will be displayed. Please try to login from another computer from which other candidate(s) may have logged in successfully.
Question: How can I Download my AIIMS Admit Card?
Answer: AIIMS Admit Card will be issued on official website. Registered candidates against AIIMS MBBS Exam can download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card from here by hitting the direct link provided below.
Download Here>>AIIMS Admit Card
Question: How can I get my AIIMS Result?
Answer: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will soon declare AIIMS Result. Candidates, appearing in AIIMS Exam are required to check their AIIMS MBBS Results and AIIMS MBBS Merit List through online mode @ www.aiimsexams.org.
Check Now>>AIIMS Result
Question: How to apply for AIIMS Counselling?
Answer: AIIMS Counselling will be starting as per schedule dates. AIIMS Medical (MBBS) Entrance Exam is a national level entrance test conducted by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi for providing admission to MBBS course in all 9 AIIMS of India to fill total 807vacanct seats of MBBS Programme in AIIMS Institutions.
Check Details of>>AIIMS Counselling
AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates
|Entrance Examination||25-05-2019 &26-05-2019 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12-06-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Start of Seat Allocation/Counselling Process||Dates will be declared later|
|Open Counselling [If required]||Dates will be declared later|
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
Through this Official Link, candidates can check the whole AIIMS Login 2019 details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Crack AIIMS Entrance Exam||AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus|
|AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria||AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers|
|AIIMS Topper||AIIMS Preparation Books|
|AIIMS MBBS Cut Off||Medical Entrance Exams Preparation|