AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 Dates is schedule to be released on 15-05-2019. Candidates can download the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card through online from official site with the help of candidates ID, Password and Captcha
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Hall Ticket will be issued for those only who successfully registered before last date. Registered candidates can download Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS 2019 by following the below given guidelines.
AIIMS Admit Card 2019 Date
All India Institute of medical sciences, New Delhi is going to conduct the MBBS entrance exam on 25-05-2019 & 26-05-2019. Candidates who are going appear in exam has to bring admission letter on their day of exam.
Further important information about Exam and AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 go through below section of this page which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com, have a glance-
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
|Name of the conducting Body||All India Institute of medical sciences|
|Name of Exam||AIIMS MBBS 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Exam date||25-05-2019 & 26-05-2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card Status||15-05-2019|
How To Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019?
For downloading AIIMS Entrance Exam Admit Card, must follow the below mentioned simple and easy guidelines –
- Log on to the official website i.e. aiimsexam.org to get AIIMS MBBS Exam Admit Card
- Go to “Applicant’s Login” section to get AIIMS MBBS Delhi Admit Card.
- Thereafter a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for details like candidates’ ID, Password and Captcha.
- As entering the details, the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Admit Card will appear in front of you
- Check all the details that are printed on All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Delhi Admit Card
- Download AIIMS MBBS Exam hall ticket on your desktop.
- Finally take a print out of AIIMS Admit Card MBBS and keep AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
- Bring AIIMS MBBS Call Letter at the time of exam.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Discrepancy in AIIMS MBBS 2019 Hall Ticket
After getting Call Letter, In case contenders find any Discrepancy or mismatch between the exact details or details printed on MBBS AIIMS Admit Card then must contact the exam authorities. If candidates don’t get their AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card then must contact the Asstt Controller of AIIMS Examination at the address – Assistant Controller – Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 608
Check Here: AIIMS Preparation Books
Purpose Of AIIMS MBBS Examination 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam which is national level entrance test to provide admission into MBBS programmesinto nine AIIMS Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur & Bhubaneshwar.
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for AIIMS?
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern 2019
Mode: AIIMS entrance exam will be held in online mode (computer-based test).
- Shifts: The examination will be organized in two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (Morning) & 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM (Afternoon).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3½ hours.
- Language: The question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice (objective & reason-assertion) type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge/Aptitude.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response will get a score of one mark.
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will get a score of – ⅓
Check Here Latest: AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Also Know: AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus
Documents Carried Along With AIIMS MBBS 2019 Call Letter
Candidates need to carry following of the documents while appearing in examination along with AIIMS MBBS Exam Call letter
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- 02 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID card, Paaport etc)
Imp Instructions related to AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- AIIMS MBBS May Exam Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried by candidates in exam hall, as without it no one will be permitted to sit in exam hall
- AIIMS Delhi Admit Card will be available on 15-05-2019 at the official site, AIIMS Admit Card 2019 Download will be done through only mode only, and authority will not send hard copy of same to any participants
- Candidates must carry printout of hall ticket of AIIMS MBBS 2019, not photocopy of same.
- Any stationery, wristwatch, cell-phone, calculator, etc. are prohibited in Exam hall so do not bring all these items in the exam premises
- Candidates must reach to exam venue at least 30 minutes before commencement of exam
- Carry at least 2 photocopies other than print out of AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
Also Check: Medical Entrance Exams
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Imp Dates
|Events||AIIMS MBBS 2019|
|Basic AIIMS MBBS Exam Registration starts||30-11-2018|
|Last date for basic registration||03-01-2019|
|Status of Basic Registration||07.01.2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08.01.2019 – 18.01.2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration||22.01.2019|
|Uploading of Prospectus||29.01.2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||29.01.2019 – 17.02.2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Final AIIMS MBBS Online Registration||21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019(05:00 PM)|
|AIIMS Admit Card 2019 MBBS Availability||15-05-2019|
|Date of Examination||25th & 26-05-2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Result Date||12-06-2019|
|1st Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Starts||1st week of September 2019|
|Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
Candidates willing to avail more details about AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 may also go through this Official Link. To keep this page safe for further usage candidates may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab for AIIMS MBBS Admit Card Download.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS MBBS Result||AIIMS MBBS Topper|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Time Management in Exam|
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||How To Find Online Study Material|