AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form
Candidates interested in appearing in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam may fill up the AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form now. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct the Post Graduate Entrance Examination for candidates willing to get admission in PG Medical Courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. for the same reason the authorities release AIIMS PG 2018 Prospectus that contains all the details regarding the AIIMS PG 2018 like the procedure top fill Application Form, Exam Date etc. candidates may go through the Prospectus also and complete the Jan Session Registration process.
The authorities of All India Institute of Medical Sciences organize the AIIMS PG national level entrance exam two times a year i.e. in January and July. The main motive behind conducting the examination is to take an unbiased decision regarding the admission of candidates in PG Medical Courses. Rest of the information regarding the AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form is mentioned in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2018 Courses Offered:
Check Here Details On: AIIMS PG Courses
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
For MS/ MDS:
To appear in the AIIMS PG 2018 entrance examination, candidates must have attained Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- 50% for SC/ST students and
- 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
Contenders more likely than not finished the a year of necessary rotatory entry level position preparing at the very latest 31st January 2018. In the event that competitor will apply for July session, at that point their preparation must be done prior to 30th July 2018.
For DM/ MCh & MD (Hospital Administration):
- Candidates must have completed their MD/MS or DNB Course from a University affiliated by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- the upper age of candidate must not be more than 35 years
AIIMS PG Application Fee:
|For UR/OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 800/-|
|OPH students||No Fees|
Mode to pay the application fees:
The amount of application will be submitted by using Debit /Credit Card or through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
AIIMS PG 2018 Admission Process:
The selection of candidates for the AIIMS PG 2018 counselling procedure will be done on the basis of their rank in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 and the allocation of seats will be done on the basis of the Counselling.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Pattern:
- There will be 200 questions in the AIIMS PG 2018 MD/MS entrance examination and that too of MBBS Level and candidates will be given 180 minutes to complete the examination.
- There will be 90 multiple choice questions in the entrance test for MDS and too of BDS level. Candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative marking will also be there as 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Read Out Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Easy Steps to submit AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form:
Log on to the Official Website
- First of all candidates need to visit the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to move their cursor towards the “Academic Courses” section and have to hit on the Log in link.
AIIMS PG 2018 Login Page
- Candidates who are already registered need to submit their Candidate Id, Password and Captcha and then have to press the Log In Tab.
- From the new page appeared candidates need to select “New Registration” link for AIIMS Login.
- New contenders need to enter all the essential details like the Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, and Contact No. etc subsequently in the New Registration Form
- afterwards candidates will receive a E mail / SMS regarding their Registration ID and Password
- then they need to enter the credentials and continue towards the application form
- In the online application form candidates need to submit their Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship and Medical Registration details etc.
Pay the amount of AIIMS PG 2018 application fees
- After completing the application form details candidates need to submit their application fees by using their Credit Card /; Debit card or via net banking.
- After wards candidates need to take a print put of the application fee receipt
- Once the details are completely filled then candidates will receive a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence.
Choose AIIMS PG 2018 Test City
- next step to complete is to choose the test city in which candidates wish to appear in the examination
- The choice of test city cannot be altered later so candidates are advised to take their decision carefully.
Upload Images and Photograph
- Now the turn is for uploading the Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- the size of file uploaded must be between 10 KB-100 KB,
- Candidates also need to upload 1 color passport size photograph with white background.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms
Submit the final Tab
- recheck all the details that are filed
- hit on the final submit tab
- take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
AIIMS PG Exam Centres 2018:
|Serial No||Name of Zone||States|
|01||East 1||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa|
|02||East 2||Assam, Tripura, West Bengal|
|03||North 1||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan|
|04||North 2||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|05||South 1||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana,|
|06||South 2||Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|07||West 1||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra|
|08||West 2||Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
AIIMS PG 2018 Important Dates:
For January session (DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration):
|Closing date of registration||25-09-2017|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||13-10-2017|
|Check Application Status||14-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||Till 20-10-2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||24-10-2017|
|Admit card releases||24-10-2017|
|AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date (Stage 1)||05-11-2017|
|Result Declaration (Stage 2)||09-11-2017|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||20-11-2017 to 22-11-2017|
|Admission Last Date||28-02-2018|
For January session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Closing date of registration||03-10-2017)|
|Date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.||12-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected||16-10-2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards||27-10-2017|
|AIIMS PG Exam 2018 Date||12-11-2017|
For July Session (DM/MCh (3 years) & MD (Hospital Administration)
|Events||AIIMS 2018 PG Dates|
|AIIMS PG 2018 Registration Date||February 2018|
|Last date of registration||March 2018|
|Admit card availability||March 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 PG Exam Date (Stage I)||07-04-2018|
|Result Announcement (Stage I)||12-04-2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23-04-2018 to 25-04-2018|
|Final Result Notification||28-04-2018|
For July session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs):
|Online Registration Starts||March 2018|
|Last date of registration||April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||06-05-2017|
Candidates interested in availing more details about AIIMS PG 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Candidates interested in availing more details about AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 they are advised to keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|