AIIMS PG 2019
AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam which offers Postgraduate courses in MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM /M.Ch and other PG Programmes. Candidates can check the complete procedure for AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form, Notification, through this web page. AIIMS PG Exam Date is 05-05-2019 for July Admission.
AIIMS PG Highlights
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS),|
|Admission in||MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch and other PG Programs|
|Category||AIIMS PG 2019|
|Date of Examination||05-05-2019|
AIIMS PG 2019
AIIMS PG Important Dates 2019 – July session
|Online basic registrations||October 18, 2018|
|Last date to register||February 19, 2019|
|Status of AIIMS PG application form|
and correction window
|February 27, 2019|
|Last date to edit the details||March 2, 2019|
|Final status of basic registration||March 8, 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||March 8 to 14, 2019|
|Uploading of prospectus and seat matrix||March 19, 2019|
|Final registration for completion of|
other steps of the application
|March 22, 2019|
|Last date to register||April 2, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Second week of April 2019|
|AIIMS PG exam date||May 5, 2019;|
MD/MS – 09:00 AM to 12:00 noon
MDS – 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
|Announcement of result||May 10, 2019|
AIIMS PG 2019 Courses Offered:
Check Here Details On: AIIMS PG Courses
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
For MS/ MDS:
To appear in the AIIMS PG 2019 entrance examination, candidates must have attained Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- 50% for SC/ST students and
- 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
For DM/ MCh & MD (Hospital Administration):
- Candidates must have completed their MD/MS or DNB Course from a University affiliated by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- the upper age of candidate must not be more than 35 years
AIIMS PG Application Fee:
|For UR/OBC Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs. 800/-|
|OPH students||No Fees|
Mode to pay the application fees:
The amount of application will be submitted by using Debit /Credit Card or through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (S.B.I.)
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
AIIMS PG 2019 Admission Process:
The selection of candidates for the AIIMS PG 2019 counselling procedure will be done on the basis of their rank in the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2019 and the allocation of seats will be done on the basis of the Counselling.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Pattern:
- There will be 200 questions in the AIIMS PG 2019 MD/MS entrance examination and that too of MBBS Level and candidates will be given 180 minutes to complete the examination.
- There will be 90 multiple choice questions in the entrance test for MDS and too of BDS level. Candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative marking will also be there as 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Read Out Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Easy Steps to submit AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form:
Log on to the Official Website
- First of all candidates need to visit the official web portal of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- After reaching the homepage candidates need to move their cursor towards the “Academic Courses” section and hit on it.
- Further hit on the suitable link related to PG Programmme
AIIMS PG 2019 Login Page
- Candidates who are already registered need to submit their Candidate Id, Password and Captcha and then have to press the Log In Tab.
- From the new page appeared candidates need to select “New AIIMS PG Registration” link for AIIMS Login.
- New contenders need to enter all the essential details like the Course applied for, Name, DOB, Address, Category, Gender, Applied under, and Contact No. etc subsequently in the AIIMS PG Online Registration Form
- afterwards candidates will receive a E mail / SMS regarding their Registration ID and Password
- then they need to enter the credentials and continue towards the application form
- In the online application form candidates need to submit their Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship and Medical Registration details etc.
Pay the amount of AIIMS PG 2019 application fees
- After completing the AIIMS PG Online Application form details candidates need to submit their application fees by using their Credit Card /; Debit card or via net banking as prescribed in the AIIMS PG Exam Notification
- After wards candidates need to take a print put of the application fee receipt
- Once the details are completely filled then candidates will receive a Unique Registration Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence.
Important Links Related to AIIMS PG…..
|AIIMS PG 2019 Login||Hit Here|
|AIIMS PG Notification||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
|Other Related links|
|AIIMS PG Result 2019||Get Details|
|AIIMS PG Admit Card||Get Details|
|AIIMS PG Counselling||Get Details|
|AIIMS Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for AIIMS?||Get Details|
Choose AIIMS PG 2019 Test City
- next step to complete is to choose the test city in which candidates wish to appear in the examination
- The choice of test city cannot be altered later so candidates are advised to take their decision carefully.
Upload Images and Photograph
- Now the turn is for uploading the Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- the size of file uploaded must be between 10 KB-100 KB,
- Candidates also need to upload 1 color passport size photograph with white background.
- The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms
Submit the final Tab
- recheck all the details that are filed
- hit on the final submit tab
- take a print out of filled up AIIMS PG Online form and keep it safe for further usage
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit card
As per the AIIMS PG Notification, Admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 Exam will be published in the Third week of October 2019. Students who have successfully registered may download their AIIMS hall ticket through online mode as it is valid identity proof which contains all personal examination details.
AIIMS PG Answer Key
After successfully completion of the examination, All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release the Answer Key within 4-5 days of exam. Applicants who have appeared for exam may check their solution from official key.
AIIMS PG Result
After getting grievances against solutions, result / merit list will be published by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences at the official site. Students can check their performance outcome directly through this page by login their valid credentials via online mode.
AIIMS PG Counselling
As soon as merit list will be released candidates will be called for AIIMS Counselling. Shortlisted candidates are required to get registered for counselling. Admission procedure will be organized in online mode. Students have to make choices of their colleges and courses for which they want to apply. One will be allotted seats as per their preferences, rank and availability of seats in each colleges and courses.
AIIMS PG Exam Centres 2019:
|Serial No||Name of Zone||States|
|01||East 1||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa|
|02||East 2||Assam, Tripura, West Bengal|
|03||North 1||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan|
|04||North 2||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|05||South 1||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana,|
|06||South 2||Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|07||West 1||Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra|
|08||West 2||Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
AIIMS PG 2019
AIIMS conducts PG admission Exam twice in a year, in January and July. For the admission in PG Medical Courses, AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form process is going on for July Session, However for January session 2019 has been closed. Complete AIIMS PG Notification 2019 details are available in this page so go through the details carefully.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is all set to conduct AIIMS PG Exam on 05-05-2019. Applicants can go through this page completely and by following provided details you can easily fill AIIMS PG Online Application Form. Candidates get admission in suitable colleges according to their rank in AIIMS PG Merit List.
Candidates interested in availing updated details about AIIMS PG 2019 are advised to stay in touch with our web portal. You can also write your query related to above provided information in the comment box.
hing That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|