AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur invites application form from talented students for AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014 to fill up various vacancies. Interested ones must attend interview as on Walk-In Date accordingly.
Application form regarding AIIMS Raipur CG Walk-In 2014 has released for the post of Junior Residents & Tutors/Demonstrators on direct job outsourcing basis for a period of 11 months.
Interested and career oriented job seekers who are exploring jobs in Medical sector must download the application format from its main website and attend the walk-in interview on 08-04-2014, 06-05-2014 and 03-06-2014.
More appropriate details regarding AIIMS Raipur Vacancies details such as post name, qualification, age limit, selection, application process etc are well tailored below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
Junior Residents & Tutors/Demonstrators
No. of Vacancies
08-04-2014, 06-05-2014 and 03-06-2014
Post & Vacancies Details:
|Department Name||Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Community and Family Medicine||Junior Resident
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||05|
Applicants who wish to apply must not greater than 30 Years as on 31 March 2014. Age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years will be provided to SC/ ST and OBC candidates respectively as per Govt. policies.
Job Seekers must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university with internship completion certificate. Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship along with MCI/State Registration.
Selected of candidates will be made through Walk-In Interview. However written test may be conducted if required.
Shortlisted ones will get the salary of Rs 15,600-39,100 + GP 5,400 + NPA
- General / OBC Category : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 800/-
Appliers are required to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft/Pay orders drawn in favor of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur.
- Applicants who are applying for AIMS Recruitment 2014 must download application format in prescribed format from its official website that is aiimsraipur.edu.in in A4 Size Paper
- Appliers must bring application fees along with all the documents & Original Certificates in support of Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DCI registration for verification along with filled application form at the time of interview.
- Interview Venue along with schedule is described below:
“Committee Room, AIIMS
Walk-In Date: 08-04-2014, 06-05-2014 and 03-06-2014
Note: To get complete details, applicants must follow Official Notification.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014
- AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Raipur has depicted an advertisement as AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014 to fill various Non faculty posts on deputation basis.
- Desirable aspirants who want to grab the job prospects in AIIMS Raipur may apply by filling the application form in pre-scribed format.
- Every year numerous applicants frame their career with AIIMS and this time it has opened the doors of opportunities for those brilliant job finders who deserves and eagerly waiting for this chance.
- Job hunters may apply for this recruitment by filling an online application form on or before the last date.
- Entire details related to the credential of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014 are enlisted below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Detail Information of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2014
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Public Relation Officer||01|
|4||Librarian Selection Grade||01|
|5||Chief Dietician (& Nutrition Officer)||01|
|6||Chief Medical Social Service Officer||01|
|7||Executive Engineer (A/C & R)||01|
|8||Deputy Chief Security Officer||01|
|10||Chief Nursing Officer||01|
|11||Assistant Controller Of Examination||01|
|12||Technical Officer (Dental technician)||04|
|13||Sr. Sanitation Officer||01|
|15||Librarian Grade I||02|
|16||Assistant Engineer (A/C & R)||01|
|17||Senior Administrative Officer||03|
|18||Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Sr. Accounts Officer)||02|
|19||Executive Engineer (Elect.)||02|
Job hunter those who want to apply for the above mentioned posts must hold graduation or any certificate of diploma from any recognized University/Institute.
Applicants must have minimum:
- 5 years of experience in air-conditioning and refrigeration.
- Experience in acquisition of books, periodicals and documentation work in a Medical
- 10 years of practical experience as Dietician in a large teaching hospital
Aspirants must hold:
- Certificate in Sanitary Inspector’s Course
- Certificate in Dental Hygiene/Dental Mechanic/Maxillo- Facial Prosthesis and Orthodontics.
- Applicants’ age should reside in between 56 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Government norms.
Selected candidates will get good amount of salary according to the group:
- Group A: Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Group B: Rs.9300-34800 + GP. 4200/
How to apply?
- Job hunter those are eligible may apply by filling the application form in prescribed format with all essential details.
- Candidates are required to attach all relevant documents with recent passport size photograph with the envelope containing the application should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of ——–on Deputation basis” and forward it to the mentioned given address:
The Deputy Director (Admin),
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Last date to submit an application form: 31st March 2014 at 5:00 PM
Note: For more updated details you may check Official Notification.