AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur has published an advertisement regarding AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016. This Institute is in search of capable and enthusiastic aspirants to appoint them for the posts of Junior Resident. Willing aspirants meeting eligibility criteria required for AIIMS Raipur Jobs can attend the walk-in-interview along with application form. Stay connected with us, to get complete details about AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 shortly as we will update this page soon with the same info.
Capable and willing job hunters, who desire to build their career in govt sector, can apply for Junior Resident vacancy in AIIMS. You can obtain more detailed information about All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Recruitment which is well mentioned on this page provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Date of Walk-in||9th & 10th September 2016|
Junior Resident – 87 posts
- Candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Candidates having above qualification can apply for AIIMS Raipur vacancy
- Candidates must be registered with DMC /DDC /MCI /State council.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 30 years as on date of Walk-in-Interview. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates will be provided as per the rules.
Scale of Pay:
Candidates recruited for the post of Junior Resident will be paid salary in the Pay Band of Rs 15600 – 39100 + 5400/-(GP) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.
- For General/OBC Category application fee is Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category. No application fee is to be deposited by PwD candidates.
- Fee should be submitted through a Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque (in case of General/ OBC only) payable to “AIIMS Raipur”.
Selection of aspirants will be based as per their performance in interview. Aspirants who will perform well may hired for the Junior Resident post in this organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply ?
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- After visiting to home page of it, go to ‘vacancies’ section.
- Now choose ‘advertisement for conducting Walk-in-Interview for the post of Junior Residents on contractual basis for 11 (Eleven) Months in AIIMS, Raipur as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme’ link to download application format.
- Candidates appearing for interview must bring duly filled application form along with the originals and self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with colored passport size photograph and the requisite application fee.
Committee Room, 1st Floor,
Medical College Building, Gate No. 5,
AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) – 492099
Get More: Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Date of interview for JRF: 9th & 10th September 2016, at 10 am
Note: You may go through below stated official link to get complete information about available vacancies.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016 – 2017 - Check Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|