AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur has published a career oriented advertisement titled as AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016. Achievement oriented, high performing and young aspirants are required to fill 80 positions of Senior Residents in different departments such as Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Cardiothoracic Surgery and others. Candidates who find themselves suitable for these posts and have required eligibility parameters must apply for AIIMS Raipur Jobs by filling All India Institute of Medical Application form via online mode as on or before the closing date that is well structured below. Stay connected with us to grasp upcoming details on AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017.
|Name of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur|
|Date of Walk-in||10th November 2016|
We the expert and inspiring team members of recruitmentresult.com have well equipped the page with detailed and updated info regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment. So, before applying against this recruitment must ensure eligibility standards and then forward AIIMS Raipur Application Form.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
|Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Name: Senior Residents|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||03|
|Community & Family Medicine||04|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||01|
|Pathology and Lab Medicine||02|
Individuals who are going to apply against above said posts, they have done post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute and DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Restrictions on Age:
- Upper age limit of applying candidates should be 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category applicants as per terms and policies of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur such as by 5 years to SC/ST and by 3 years to OBC category appliers.
Job searchers that get selected for the needed posts of Senior Resident will get Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- as monthly salary along with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- plus NPA for Medical graduates.
General/OBC Category candidates need to submit Rs. 1,000/- and SC/ST category contenders have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee.
- Organization will schedule interview to select suitable aspirants for required vacancies, after the screening of online application forms. Contenders who have made up their mind to join All India Institute of Medical Sciences have to convince the expert officials of organization with their presentation in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Procedure to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy:
- Approach web portal of organization that is www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Move your cursor towards top of homepage and hit on “Vacancies” tab and again follow “Vacancies” tab.
- A new window will appear in front of you having several links.
- Now, press on “Advertisement for the Post of Senior Residents In AIIMS, Raipur Under Govt. of India Residency Scheme (Admin/Recruitment/SR/10/2016/ AIIMS. RPR, Dated 19.10.2016)” link.
- Advertisement will display facing you. Read info carefully and completely.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then, Fill Online Application with true info and upload scanned images of Photograph, Signature and documents.
- At last submit application form and take a print out of it for further reference.
Last date for filling online application form: 10th November 2016
Candidates may go through this Official Advertisement to gather further info regarding AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment: Download Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|