All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi invites application form for AIIMS MBBS notice. Candidates’ who wish to take admission may appear for Entrance Exam and may apply for AIIMS MBBS 2016 notice by filling AIIMS MBBS 2016 Online Registration form on or before the end date.
AIIMS MBBS Exam is a national level undergraduate Medical Entrance Exam which is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. AIIMS schedules this entrance exam for admission to MBBS course. Interested applicants can submit their application form for this exam notification from the month of March 2016.
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance examination .For more details regarding AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Notification such as age limit, qualification criteria, prospectus, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through info, which are framed below on this page by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Contenders must have passed 12th Class under 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Exam (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Exam of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, physics, chemistry and biology as subject.
- Contenders who have appeared or are appearing at qualifying Exam with and expect to pass exam with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks for General and OBC; and 50% marks for SC or ST candidates in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates’ age should not exceed more than 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2016).
- Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1999 are NOT eligible to apply.
- General/OBC Category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 while for SC/ST category candidates it is Rs. 800.
- OPH Candidates need not to pay any amount of examination fee.
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to deposit fee through Debit/Credit Card/Challan along with Service Tax as applicable.
Selection of eligible candidates for Admission in MBBS will be based on the performance given in Entrance Exam of India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Exam will contain 200 MCQ of different subjects and time duration of test is 03.30 hours.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Question|
|3||Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60|
Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice marked during application.
How to fill AIIMS MBBS 2016 Online Registration form?
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit online AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form through its official website at www.aiimsexams.org.
- Now, choose MBA course from the drop down list box available in ‘Registration / Login’ section of home page and press on ‘Go’ button.
- After that, press ‘New Registration’ link and must fill online application form with relevant information.
- Upload the scanned images of their Documents (if required) and fill fee details, press ‘submit’ button to record details.
- At last, take print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Important Dates to keep in mind:
|Online Registration of Applications last date||15th March 2016|
|Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website||2nd May 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination||29th May 2016|
|Expected date of declaration of Result||14th June 2016|
|Proposed counseling schedule to be held at AIIMS new Delhi|
|First Counseling||4th, 5th, 7th & 8th July, 2016|
|Second Counseling||4th August, 2016|
|Third Counseling||6th September, 2016|
|Open Counseling||27th September, 2016|
|Admission At AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates||11th July, 2016|
|General Orientation of New Batch including visit to Ballabhgarh Community Development Block||12th – 14th July, 2016|
|Academic Programme [Classes begin]||15th July – 31st July, 2016|
|Orientation Programme by CREST||1st – 9th August, 2016|
|Teacher Mentors Programme Interactive Session/Feed back session about orientation Programme||10th to 11th August, 2016|
|Resumption of Academic Programme||12th August, 2016|
Candidates may go through Official Link for more details about AIIMS MBBS 2016 online registration or you may bookmark this page for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On