AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card
Latest Update: Finally, individuals can download the AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2019 For LDC Recruitment examination that is scheduled to be held on 04th Feb by hitting on the below mentioned direct link. concerned candidates can also check the syllabus and other related details from here.
AIIMS Rishikesh LDC Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Exam: Recruitment Exam
- Conducted By: AIIMS Rishikesh
- Advertisement Number: 2017/141
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk in the Level 2
- Purpose: To hire eligible candidates for LDC Vacancies
- Date of uploading of Admit Card: 19-01-2019 (Saturday)
- Date of Examination: 04-02-2019 (Monday)
- Timing of Examination: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Status: Available
AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2019
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has finally uploaded the hall ticket for LDC Recruitment exam, commencing on 04-02-2019 (Monday). Those who are going to appear for the AIIMS Rishikesh LDC Recruitment Exam must download the AIIMS Rishikesh Call Letter.
Process to Download AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card
- First of all, login to the official web portal of the organization which is aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Now hit on the “Job” tab available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Scroll down the web page and look for “Old Advertisement” link
- Now hit on “Admit card link for post of Lower Division clerk”, this is present beside it.
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth (DDMMYYY) in the provided space
- And then hit on “Login” button
- Within seconds you will get the AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card on your screen.
- Download the AIIMS Rishikesh Hall Ticket by hitting on the suitable link.
- Lastly, take the hard copy of the AIIMS Rishikesh LSC Admit Card and keep it safe for future use.
Download AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card Links
|AIIMS Recruitment||Get Here|
|AIIMS Rishikesh LDC Exam Notice/Syllabus|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card Link|
|AIIMS Rishikesh Official Website|
AIIMS Rishikesh Exam Pattern
- Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Mode: Online (Computer Based Test: CBT)
- General Aptitude – 100%
- Language – English & Hindi
- 200 MCQs with four answer for each question.
- Each question will carry 5 (Five) Marks
- There will be 1 (One) negative mark for wrong answer.
Read Out 7 Tips: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Entrance Exam
Qualifying marks for LCD Vacancy
The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be
- 60% for UR
- 55% for OBC
- 50% for SC & ST
- (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for PH candidate in each category)
What in case there will be tie?
In cases where more than one candidate secures equal marks, tie will be resolved as follows-
- First by using date of birth with older candidates placed higher.
- If not resolved by (I), or in cases with same marks and same date of birth: number of wrong answers / negative marks will be used wherein those with less wrong answers / negative marks will be placed higher.
Candidates who will qualify the written examination going to held on 04-02-2019, they will have to further attend the Skill Examination at AIIMS Rishikesh which will be of qualifying nature.
AIIMS Rishikesh LDC Syllabus
Indicative Syllabus: For General Aptitude
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on
- similarities and differences,
- spatial orientation,
- problem solving,
- decision making,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series,
- non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding,
- statement conclusion,
- Symbolic/Number Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series,
- Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- coding & decoding,
- Numerical Operations,
- symbolic Operations,
- Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding,
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion,
- Address matching,
- Date & city matching,
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding,
- decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures,
- Critical thing,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Social Intelligence,
- Other sub-topics, if any.
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of
- whole numbers,
- fractions and relationships between numbers,
- Ration & Proportion,
- Square roots,
- Interest (SIand CI)
- Profit and Loss,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Time and distance,
- Time & Work,
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds,
- Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords,
- angles subtended by chords of a circle common tangents to two or more circles,
- Regular Polygons,
- Right Prism,
- Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped,
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base,
- Trigonometric ration,
- Degree and Radian Measures,
- Standard Identities,
- Complementary angles,
- Heights and Distances,
- Bar diagram
- Pie chart.
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Get Here: English Improvement Tips
AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card 2019
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has started Advertisement regarding the 668 vacancies of Nursing Officer, Technical Officer, Office Assistant and others. Individuals who are filled the application form for LDC vacancies; they can now obtain the AIIMS Rishikesh Call Letter either from the official web portal or by simply hitting on the direct link.
Get All Topics Aptitude Test Formulas with Shortcuts: Aptitude Formulas
The AIIMS Rishikesh LDC Exam is going to be held on 04-02-2019 (Monday) through online mode. To access AIIMS Rishikesh Call Letter 2019, Individuals are required to enter login credentials such as application number and date of birth in DDMMYYY Format. Also, candidates are advised to carry AIIMS Rishikesh admit card along with valid ID proof at the time of examination.
Stay in touch with our web portal to get all the updated information about AIIMS Rishikesh Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Stay Awake All Night To Study||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|