AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
Bumper Vacancies, Grasp it now!!! On 8th November 2016, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has asserted a current job openings notification regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment. Organization is looking for energetic and optimistic candidates for the unoccupied 25 posts of Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing). Keen contenders who wish to get employed and fascinated to clutch this opportunity may apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs by filling their application form and send it on the postal address on or before the closing date that is 1st December 2016. For obtaining additional details about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to stay in touch with this web portal.
Candidates who fulfill the entire mandatory criteria may apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy may send their application form by following the path of submission as soon as you can. Aspirants may acquire more detailed facts related to All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment through this page that is well prepared below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
|Name of the Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|Last Date of Applying||1st December 2016|
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies:
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor (Nursing) – 25 Posts
Applying candidates should Registered Nurse and Midwife, with sister Tutors Diploma or done B.Sc. Nursing Degree from a recognized Institution / University.
Check Now: Latest B.Sc Jobs
- Contenders must not be exceeding 62 years of age is applicable.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category contenders according to the rules of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Aspirants who will be appointed for the positions will get the awesome consolidated contractual amount of Rs.41, 500/-per month as decided by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Advertisement: Get Here
General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees in the form of a Demand Draft only, in favour of “AIIMS, Rishikesh” payable at Rishikesh.
Route of Assortment:
Screening written examination/ Interview will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for the recruitment of deserving candidates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Documents to be produced in original at the time of Interview:
|4.||NOC document (if applicable)|
|5.||Reserve category document|
|7.||Nursing council registration|
|8.||List of publication in index journals|
|9.||Any other relevant document to support your candidature|
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is “www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Quick Links” section and choose the “Recruitment” button from the list.
- After that, select the particular link that is” Advertisement for the post of Tutor/Clinical Instructor (Nursing) on Contractual basis”.
- Now read the advertisement attentively.
- Then fill the application form with all the required details in prescribed manner.
- Attach self-attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
- Wrap up the application form in envelope.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address that is well indicated below.
The Recruitment Cell,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Virbhadra Marg, Pshulok,
Check Now: More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Last Date of Applying: 1st December 2016
For more details about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 check Official Notification mentioned above. You can also sub- scribe our web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|