AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has disclosed an employment advertisement of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment for the post of Junior Resident. Aspirants who wish for their well career may apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2015. Applicants should reach on time at walk-in interview with their essential documents on the prescribed date which is given below in detail.
|Name of post||Junior Resident (Dentistry)|
|Date of interview||18th October, 2015|
|Time||Before 10 AM|
Other essential details related to AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 like age relaxation, vacancies, selection process and other criteria to appoint is provided here by in this page for your convenience by recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Aspirants should have their BDS degree from recognized university with their internship certificate.
- Without internship completion candidates should not be considered for the interview.
- Candidates must be of age between 18 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as SC/ST/OBC/OPH/PWD according to the rules and regulations of the Govt. of India.
Selected candidates will get a pay amount of Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400 + NPA as their monthly income.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview only or screening examination followed by the interview.
- Relaxation and other rules are applied by the norms and regulations of the Govt. of India and selection committee of the organization.
- Candidates who have incomplete and not attested certificates should not be considered as a part of the interview.
- Application fees must be submitted in the form of bank demand draft Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
- No application fee charges for the OPH/PWD candidates.
- Applicants must write their name as well their phone number on the back side of the bank demand draft.
- Aspirants should have to reach on time i.e. before 10 a.m. on decided date for the interview.
- Late comers should not be allowed for the interview.
How to Apply??
- First of all candidates need to go on the official website i.e. aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Then on the right side of the home page select the ‘recruitments’ option from the ‘quick links’ table.
- Now for more queries you can hit the vacancy details option given in first column
- Fill the entries said to be filled in the application form after taking the printout of the application format.
- Candidates must bring 2 attested copies of their documents, 2 passport size photographs, ID proofs and important certificates (like Caste certificates) along with them.
- After this procedure you must go for the interview on correct date and time at the given venue on this page.
All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS)
Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok Rishikesh-249203
- Time: Aspirants should reach before 10 AM
- Date: 18th October, 2015
Note: For extra queries you can go to the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On