AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has liberated a career notification about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment. Talented candidates are invited against 14 vacancies of Senior Residents Post. All those job searchers who want to join this institution against AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 may appear for walk- in interview. Applicants should go for interview on correct time and date that is well mentioned in below segment.
|Name Of The Post||Senior Residents|
|No of vacancies||14|
|Walk- in Interview Dates||04th February, 2016|
Appliers, you may stay in touch with us to acquire detailed information in this concern like vacancies details, age limit, educational qualification, process to apply is well mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have a Graduate Medical Degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI with a postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/ MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600 + NPA per month as salary from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.
Age of applying candidates should not be more than 33 years as on 4th February, 2016. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST candidate up to 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to 03 years.
- In case of SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For other category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For OPH/ PWD candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through bank draft in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh. Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft
Shortlisted candidates will be called according to their eligibility mentioned in official notification. Selection of applicants will be only done by interview or screening examination followed by Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment:
- Candidates should go to the Official site of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Then aspirants need to follow ‘News & Events’ section and choose ‘Walk in Interview for the post of Senior residents in the Department of Pathology and Radio Diagnosis on Adhoc Basis.’ link.
- By selecting the above said link a new page will be opened choose ‘Application Form’ link against this advertisement.
- Candidates need to take a print of application form in prescribed format by selecting the above mentioned link.
- Contenders have to fill application form with entire details and attach scanned or Xerox copies of all documents.
- The filled application form completed in all aspects along with all required documents and certificates should be brought at time of interview.
- Participants should reach at below given venue on 04th February, 2016.
All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS)
Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok
Walk – in Interview Dates: 04th February, 2016
Time of Interview:
Between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Note: Get other information about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|