AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has broadcasted a vacancy notification titled as AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment. For this concern applications are invited by the organization for filling up 72 posts of Junior Residents, Law Officer and Legal Assistant. Interested candidates may fill the application form in prescribed manner through proper channel as per post.
Candidates who find themselves eligible and fulfill all the conditions as per requirement of post then apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016. Applicants are advised to go through complete page of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|Number Of Seats||72|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy, Educational Qualification and Remuneration Details:
|Post Name||Number of posts||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Residents||70||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA||
Check More Job Options:-
For Law Officer and Legal Assistant Post: Candidates applying for Junior Residents post must have the upper age limit not more than 30 years as on 06-05-2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates & others as per govt rules.
For Junior Residents Post: Appliers age will be relaxed as per norms.
Application Fee for AIIMS Rishikesh72 JR/Law Asst Post:
- For Law Officer and Legal Assistant Post: Candidates belong to General/OBC category need to pay Rs.500/- and Rs.100/- for SC, ST category candidates & No Fee for PWD candidates. The Application fee should be pay through online mode during filling Online Application Form.
- For Junior Residents Post: Candidates applying for this post, need not to pay any application fee.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview / Written Exam.
Must Go Through Below Stated Articles:-
Process to Apply for Junior Residents Post:
- Desirous candidates must firstly visit the Official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Now, scroll down the home page and go to “Quick Link” section located at left side and hit on “recruitment” tab.
- Now, press on “Vacancy Notice for the post of Junior Resident on Tenure basis” or “
Group A & B – Contractual Post (Legal Cell)” link for which you wish to apply on the appeared page.
- Read complete notification carefully and Fill Online Application Form with correct details and upload the scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Lastly, submit it and take printout of the form or future use and appear for the interview on the date that will be intimated later to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are required to send hard copy of online application along with essential documents in an envelope should super scribed as “Application for the Post of _______ at AIIMS Rishikesh” by only by speed post / registered post at below given postal address within 15 days.
Documents to Be Produced in Original at the time of Interview:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:
- Proof of application fee deposit
- Any one Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates
- Attempt Certificate
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates).
- No objection certificate from present employer (if any)
- PH Certificated issued by Govt. Medical Board or committee
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Publications & Any other relevant documents
All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS),
Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok,
Check Also:- More Jobs in Uttarakhand
Process to apply for Law Officer and Legal Assistant Post:
Candidates applying for this post, must prepare an application form in prescribed format by furnishing all mandatory details and along with required particulars at the address as stated below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249203
|For Junior Residents Post||For Law Officer and Legal Assistant Post|
||Last date to Apply: 04-05-2016|
For getting more detailed facts in concern to AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On