AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has liberated the latest job notification titled as AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment. Online applications are invited from well skilled and dynamic applicants for filling the 153 Staff Nurse Grade/ Assistant Nursing Superintendent Vacancies. Candidates who want to lift their career in medical Field and going to apply for the AIIMS Jobs must ensure eligibility requirements of this page.
Overview of This Page:
Candidates, desirable to apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 must fill aiimsrishikesh.edu.in application form by visiting the official website of the organization. The team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all necessary information concerning All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment on this web page, so glance below for getting additional information.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Number of Vacancies||153|
|Last Date to fill AIIMS Rishikesh Application Form||4th January 2018|
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Grade||125|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||28|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs
To apply for the AIIMS Recruitment, aspirants must have B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) (2year course) from an Indian Nursing council recognized Institute / University.
From Here: Get B.Sc Jobs for Graduates
Limitations Of Age for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
Interested aspirants, wiling to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancies must follow here provided age criteria;
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 35 Years
Shortlisted aspirants for the aiimsrishikesh.edu.in recruitment will get INR 9300-34800 + GP INR 4800 to 15600-39100 + GP INR 5400/-.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Selection Process
The assortment authority of All India Institute of Medical Sciences will soon organize the written test/ Interview to appoint the deserving candidates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification ?
To apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment, willing job hunters should fill the online application form trough the official website.
- Initially, aspirants should reach at the official website of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- As you reach on the home page, applicants should take their cursor towards “latest news and events” section, available at the left side of the page.
- Now choose the appropriate link of All India Institute of Medical Sciences jobs for which post you want to apply.
- After hitting the suitable link, AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and after that go through ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Once individuals ensure the eligibility requirements, fill the AIIMS Recruitment Rishikesh application form.
- Then upload the mandatory documents, certificates, and digital images etc as per requirements.
- Finally aspirants should press the ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of application form 2018.
Press Here >>>> AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment Notification
Date Must Be Remember
Last date for Submission of AIIMS Recruitment Application form: 04-1- 2018
Check Here: Jobs in Uttarakhand
All significant details concerning AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 has been well furnished on this page. Candidates, willing to grab additional information must follow the Official Link. Also, you can book mark this page by using Ctrl +D key for future requirements.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitment Notification||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|