AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has unfolded an advertisement in concern of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016. AIIMS invites application forms from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (Medical). Aspirants who consider themselves eligible may apply against the concerned post by attending the walk-in interview with their application form on scheduled date and time. Job finders can acquire updated details related to AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 by staying connected through this page.
Entire information regarding the AIIMS careers such as eligibility criteria and applying process etc are well framed on this page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are waiting for the govt. jobs in Uttarakhand can apply against this notification.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh|
|No. of vacancies||80|
|Date of Walk-in||17th August 2016|
- All the appliers should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) from the MCI recognized Institute.
- Candidates must be registered with MCI/State council of India before joining, if selected
Latest Jobs in Medical Sector- Check Here
Candidates applying for AIIMS Rishikesh jobs, their age should not be more than 30 years as on the date of interview. Age is Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years and 03 years for OBC candidates.
The job seekers selected for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident will be paid Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5400 as a monthly plus NPA
- For UR and OBC Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S): No fee
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at Rishikesh. Fee may also be deposited in cash at the time of interview.
Written Test and Interview will be conducted as a hiring process for the selection of candidates to the vacancies in AIIMS.
Process to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh vacancy:
- Job seekers can download the application format from the Official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Then scroll down the home page and go to “latest news and events” section located at left side and choose “recruitment” option
- Press the link ‘Walk- in- Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Medical) on tenure basis’
- Candidates are now required to read the opened notification completely and download the below attached application form.
- Fill up the form with all your requisite info and affix a recent passport size photographs in the provided space.
- Candidate should bring original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of same at the time of Interview with application form.
- The documents include Identity & Address Proof, Certificate showing Date of Birth, 04 recent passport size photographs, Class 10th & 12th / MBBS Mark sheets, certificate of Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council, Experience and Reservation category Certificate, etc
Place of Interview:
Director’s Board Room of AIIMS
Rishikesh- 249201, Uttarakhand
Latest Jobs in Uttarakhand – Check Here
Important Date & Time:
- Date for interview- 17th August 2016
- Reporting Time For Candidate- 9:00am to 10:00am
For getting more detailed facts in concern of this Recruitment, you can check Official Notification. Contenders must stick to this website page for getting the latest advertisement regarding AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 – 2017
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Notification – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|