AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
An employment notification about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2015 has announced by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 will also provide here on this page very soon, keep vesting!! The AIIMS notification has announced for filling up the 446 vacancies of Senior Residents and Junior Residents posts. Enthusiastic and capable aspirants who wish to establish their career in a leading Organization must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on different dates.
|Designation name||Senior Residents and Junior Residents|
|Walk-In Date For Senior Residents||11th to 14th August 2015|
|Walk-In Date For Junior Residents||31st July 2015– 09. 00 AM|
The main aim of an Organization is to create a centre of brilliance in medical education, training, health care and extravagant research with technical culture, concern for the sick and dedication to assist the underserved.
You may get other appropriate details about AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2015 Notification such as salary details and essential education etc which are well provided below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|For Senior Residents||A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. II. A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.|
|For Junior Residents||The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MC|
- Upper age limitation for Senior residents is 33 years for Junior residents is 30 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates
- For Senior Residents: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6600 + NPA)
- For Junior Residents: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA)
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Walk-In Interview.
- The application fee should be in form of only bank draft of Rs. 500/-
- Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates which is Non refundable
- Fee should be paid in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh
How to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment:
- Candidates should go to the Official site of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Go the ‘recruitment’ tab, which is at the right side read complete details and must attend the walk-In Interview along with required particulars / certificates
- Applicant should reach before 11 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
- The applicants are strongly advised to reach well in the time.
- No candidate will be allowed after 11 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
- On the day of walk-in-interview, the candidates is required to be present ‘in person’ with all original certificates in Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh at 9:00 AM along with:
- Two set of attested copies of documents
- Two passport sized photographs
- Government photo identity card
- All Original documents for verification
- The candidates should Report according to date & time schedule with required documents in prescribed format to the below stated address:
All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS) Virbhadra Marg,
Pashulok Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand
|Post Name||Walk-In date|
|For Senior Residents||11th to 14th August 2015|
|For Junior Residents||31st July 2015– 09. 00 AM|
Note: To obtain more information concerning AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016, you can read Official Advertisement
Something That You Should Put An Eye On