ILET Application Form
Want to take admission in National Law University, Delhi for BA LLB, LLM & Ph.D courses??? If yes, then quickly fill AILET Application Form. National Law University, Delhi is going to conduct All India Law Entrance Test for providing admissions in to the willing applicants. Individuals who are fascinated to appear in AILET Exam and fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill AILET Application Form 2018 before last date. Before filling the application form, interested candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria and exam dates etc through this page.
Information Available On This Page:
Every year NLU Delhi organizes All India Law Entrance Test and this year AILET Entrance Exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on 06-05-2018. Applicants who want to get admission in this university, they may appear in this examination. For getting further information about the about AILET Application Form, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AILET Application Form
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply||Given below|
- A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five-Year Programme: 83 Seats
- LLM – One-Year Programme: 40 Seats
- D: 05 Seats
AILET Eligibility Criteria:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five Year Programme:
- To get admission in this course, candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April, 2018 can also apply.
- Foreign National Candidates must have secured 65% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age of the applying candidates should less than 20 years (22 years for SC/ST candidates) as on 1 July, 2018.
LLM – One-Year Programme:
- Candidates who wish to get entrance in this programme they must have possessed LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD). Those students appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/ May, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who are willing to participate in this examination they must have to pay following amount of application fee:
|General & OBC||Rs. 3000|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 1000|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||NIL|
AILET Notification: Read Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the above mentioned amount of application fee either through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking payment options or through offline mode by Cash Deposit at Post Office.
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the All India Law Entrance Test 2018. Sop candidates must have to perform well in examination to get the admission ion their desirable course.
AILET Exam Pattern 2018:
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||LLM||Ph.D|
|Subject/ Paper Name||English, GK, Legal aptitude, Reasoning and Numerical Ability||Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory||Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper)|
|No. of Questions||150||100+1||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions||100 MCQ + 1 Essay Type Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration||1 hour 30 minutes||90 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total Marks||150||150||100 marks/ paper|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark/ question||1 mark/ question for MCQ, 50 marks for easy type question||–|
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Paper Structure:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
AILET Exam Centres:
How to Apply for AILET Admission:
Applicants are required to go through below given instruction to apply online for this All India Law Entrance Test 2018.
- Candidates can apply for AILET 2018 Exam through the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Follow the Announcements section that is given at the middle section of home page.
- Hit on “Notification AILET 2018” link and then read the complete information by pressing on “Admission Notice” link.
- After reading the complete details, candidates must have to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- Press on “Create New Account” option if you are a new candidate otherwise Log in with the existing user name and Password if you already have an account.
- Fill the details in the form and complete the registration process.
- Now fill the details in the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a print out of duly filled online form for future reference.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
|Notification date||1st week of January 2018|
|Starting of online application||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date to submit the application form||1st week of April 2018|
|admit card will be available on||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam will be held on||6th May 2018|
|Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.)) will be declare on||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for 1st list||1st week of July 2018|
|Closing date of admission||Last week of July 2018|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2018|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||1st week of July 2018|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||3rd week of July 2018|
You may get more details about AILET Application Form 2018 by visiting this Official Link. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about your entrance test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On