AILET Application Form
National Law University Delhi is going to invite AILET Application Form. Through AILET 2017 Exam, Admission is going to be provide in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes. Applicants, who are matching with the given Eligibility Criteria, may apply by submitting AILET Application Form 2017 till last date that is in the Month of April 2017.
Every year the National Law University Delhi conducts the All Indian Law Entrance Test for the admission in to various courses. Examination will be held in the Month of May 2017. Those candidates, who wish to appear entrance test for available courses for session 2017, must have a look below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
AILET Application Form
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.): Five Year Programme: 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April, 2017 can also apply.
- LL.M. (One year): LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD). Those students appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/ May, 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Ph.D.: LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
The age of the candidates should be below 21 years for B.A., LL.B. programmes.
- Applying candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 3,000/- for General Candidates and Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ ST and PWD.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ ST category are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee should be submitted through online mode.
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
How to Apply for AILET Admission:
Applicants are required to go through below given instruction to apply online for this All India Law Entrance Test 2017.
- Candidates can apply for AILET 2017 Exam through the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Follow the Announcements section that is given at home page.
- You will see the notification of exam for which you want to apply.
- Select the “apply online” link and then press “Create New Account” option if you are a new candidate otherwise Log in with the existing user name and Password if you already have an account.
- Fill the details in the form and complete the registration process.
- Now fill the details in the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Read Also: Procedure to Fill Online Form
Important Date (Tentative):
- Last date to submit application online: In the Month of April 2017
- Date of admit card: Second Week of April 2017
- Date of AILET Examination: In the Month of May 2017
Note: You may get more details about AILET Application Form 2017 by visiting this Official Link. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about your entrance test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On