AILET Application Form
National Law University, Delhi is inviting AILET Application Form for providing admission to BA LLB, LLM & Ph.D programmes. Candidates who want to pursue these courses they can apply for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) through online mode. Interested candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria and exam dates etc through this page and then can fill AILET Application Form 2017 on or earlier than the closing date which is 07-04-2017.
Information Available On This Page:
NLU Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test every year and this year the exam is scheduled to be held on 07-05-2017. Candidates who wish to get admission to Law Courses of NLU in academic year 2017-18, they must participate in this examination. To get complete information about AILET Application Form, candidates can scroll down this page which is well furnished on this page provided by recruitmentresult.com.
AILET Application Form
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Last Date to Apply||07-04-2017|
|Date of Examination||07-05-2017|
- A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five-Year Programme: 83 Seats
- LLM – One-Year Programme: 40 Seats
- D: 05 Seats
AILET Eligibility Criteria:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five Year Programme:
- To get admission in this course, candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April, 2017 can also apply.
- Foreign National Candidates must have secured 65% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age of the applying candidates should less than 20 years (22 years for SC/ST candidates) as on 1 July, 2017.
LLM – One-Year Programme:
- Candidates who wish to get entrance in this programme they must have possessed LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD). Those students appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/ May, 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who are willing to participate in this examination they must have to pay following amount of application fee:
|General & OBC||Rs. 3000|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 1000|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||NIL|
AILET Notification: Read Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the above mentioned amount of application fee either through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking payment options or through offline mode by Cash Deposit at Post Office.
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the All India Law Entrance Test 2017. Sop candidates must have to perform well in examination to get the admission ion their desirable course.
AILET Exam Pattern:
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||LLM||Ph.D|
|Subject/ Paper Name||English, GK, Legal aptitude, Reasoning and Numerical Ability||Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory||Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper)|
|No. of Questions||150||100+1||100|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions||100 MCQ + 1 Essay Type Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration||1 hour 30 minutes||90 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Total Marks||150||150||100 marks/ paper|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark/ question||1 mark/ question for MCQ, 50 marks for easy type question||–|
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Paper Structure:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
AILET Exam Centres:
How to Apply for AILET Admission:
Applicants are required to go through below given instruction to apply online for this All India Law Entrance Test 2017.
- Candidates can apply for AILET 2017 Exam through the official website that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Follow the Announcements section that is given at the middle section of home page.
- Hit on “Notification AILET 2017” link and then read the complete information by pressing on “Admission Notice” link.
- After reading the complete details, candidates must have to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- Press on “Create New Account” option if you are a new candidate otherwise Log in with the existing user name and Password if you already have an account.
- Fill the details in the form and complete the registration process.
- Now fill the details in the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a print out of duly filled online form for future reference.
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
|Closing Date for submission of online application form||07-04-2017|
|Availability of AILET Admit Card||14-04-2017|
|AILET Exam Date||07-05-2017 from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm|
|Declaration of AILET 2017 Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.)||18-05-2017 (Tentative)|
|Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)|
|Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||10-06-2017|
|Date for spot counseling for vacant seats||24-06-2017|
|Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in spot counseling||05-07-2017|
|Close of admission||25-07-2017|
|Interview of selected candidates||28-07-2017 & 29-07-2017|
|Start of session/classes||01-08-2017|
|LL.M (One Year Programme)|
|Declaration of LLM Entrance Result||01-07-2017 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Ph.D. Entrance Result||15-07-2017 (Tentative)|
You may get more details about AILET Application Form 2017 by visiting this Official Link. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about your entrance test.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On