AILET Application Form 2019
National Law University Delhi is going to release AILET Application Form 2019 in the first week of January 2019. Candidates after checking Eligibility, Important Exam Dates can apply for AILET 2019 through online mode.
Latest update on 15-09-2018
AILET Exam Date
All India Law Entrance Test is going to be conducted on 05-05-2019 by the National Law University Delhi for providing admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes.
Information Available On This Page
AILET 2019 Important Exam Dates
Every year National Law University Delhi organizes All India Law Entrance Test and this year AILET Entrance Exam 2019 is scheduled to be held 21 cities across India. The AILET Admit Cards will be available online w.e.f. Last week of April 2019 on the official websites that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
Students who want to get admission in this university, they must appear in this AILET exam. For getting further information about the about AILET 2019 Application Form, you are suggested to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AILET Application Form
|Conducting Body||National Law University Delhi|
|Exam Name||All India Law Entrance Test 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2019|
|AILET Exam Date||05-05-2019|
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)- Five-Year Programme: 80 Seats
- LLM – One-Year Programme: 40 Seats
- Ph.D.-Programme: 05 Seats
Read Also: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
AILET Eligibility Criteria:
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five Year Programme:
- To get admission in this course, candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% of marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/ April, 2019 can also apply.
- Foreign National Candidates must have secured 65% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age of the applying candidates should less than 20 years (22 years for SC/ST candidates) as on 1 July, 2019.
LLM – One-Year Programme:
- Candidates who wish to get entrance in this programme they must have possessed LL.B. or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/ PWD). Those students appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/ May, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold LL.M. Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Aspirants who are willing to participate in this examination they must have to pay following amount of application fee:
|General & OBC||Rs. 3050|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 1050|
|BPL (SC/ST category)||NIL|
AILET Notification: Read Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the above mentioned amount of application fee either through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking payment options or through offline mode by Cash Deposit at Post Office.
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of performance in the All India Law Entrance Test 2019. So, candidates have to perform well in examination to get the admission ion their desirable course.
AILET Exam Pattern 2019:
|Subject/ Paper Name||Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law and Legal Theory|
|No. of Questions||100+1|
|Type of Questions||100 MCQ + 1 Essay Type Question|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark/ question for MCQ, 50 marks for easy type question|
- Subject/ Paper Name: Paper 1 (Research Methodology) and Paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper)
- of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration :1 hour 30 minutes
- Total Marks: 100 marks/ paper
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Paper Structure:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
AILET Exam Centres:
You Can Also Check: Law Entrance Exams
How to Submit AILET Application Form?
Candidates are required to go through below given instruction to apply online for AILET Admission.
- Students have to open the official website of NLU, Delhi that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Follow the “Quick Links” section that is given at the top menu bar of home page.
- Hit on “AILET” link from drop down list and again hit the “Admission Announcement: 2019” link
- Read the complete information from AILET 2019 Notification and ensure their eligibility criteria.
- After reading the complete details, candidates must have to hit on “Online Application Form” link.
- Press on “Create New Account” option if you are a new candidate otherwise Log in with the existing user name and Password if you already have an account.
- Fill the details in the form and complete the registration process.
- Now fill the details in the online application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Make the payment of application fee and take a printout of duly filled online form for future reference.
Press Here To: AILET Apply Online
AILET 2019 Important Dates:
|Closing date to submit the AILET Online application form||April 2019|
|Admit card will be available on||April 2019|
|Exam will be held on||05-05-2019|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||May 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||June 2019|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||June 2019|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for 1st list||July 2019|
|Closing date of admission||July 2019|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2019|
|Orientation programme||Last week of July 2019|
|Start of session/classes||August 2019|
Candidates may get more details about AILET Application Form 2019 by visiting this Official Link. You may stay in touch with us to get latest updates about your All India Law Entrance Test 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AILET Admit Card||AILET Result|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|