AIPGMEE Admit Card
National Board Of Examinations is shortly released AIPGMEE Admit Card for those contenders, who had applied for entrance exam for taking admission in MD / MS and Diploma Courses. Applicants, who are going to appear in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, can download their exam Hall Ticket through this page or using online mode only. We’re shortly providing information on AIPGMEE Admit Card 2016. So, don’t be late to get most recent updates regarding the same, stay tune with our portal.
National Board Of Examinations is going to conduct All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam which will be held on 02nd December to 08th December 2015. It is a competitive entrance examination on All-India Basis for admission to All India 50% quota MD / MS / Diploma Seats.
So dear candidates, for more details regarding this notification such as process to fetch examination hall ticket, conducting body etc, you may need to go through this page which is developed by our team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Process To Download AIPGMEE Admit Card:
You can go through below stated steps to download your examination hall ticket, please have a look and scroll down this page.
- Firstly, aspirants will have to login the official website of the National Board Of Examinations.
- Official website of organization is www.nbe.gov.in.
- Choose the appropriate link for hall ticket from homepage.
- Must fill exact details in blank textboxes and then submit it
- Now, your call letter will appear on your computer screen.
- Download it and take print out of it for examination use.
AIPGMEE Admit Card
- All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is the eligibility cum ranking examination conducted in India by National Board Of Examinations. Government of India recognized the (National Board of Examinations) NBE in 1975 with the motive of improving the excellence of the Medical Education.
- NBE conducts entry and exit examinations at Postgraduate, Post Doctoral level and licensing examinations as Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications
Purpose Of Exam:
Intention of organizing entrance test is to offer admission to competent and commendable candidates in MD / MS and Diploma Courses. NBE has been notified by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to perform a competitive entrance test on All-India Basis.
Assortment of candidates for relevant medical courses through their qualifying marks in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination followed by other process of admission
- Availability Of Call Letter: Will Updated Soon
- Examination Date: 02nd December to 08th December 2015
- Declaration Of Result: By 15 January 2015
To download AIPGMEE Admit Card 2016, contenders may visit this Official Link. You can also subscribe our free e-mail services to obtain up to date information into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|