All India Post Graduate Medical Admission will start after AIPGMEE Counselling. Those candidates, who will qualify the AIPGMEE Entrance Exam, will appear for AIPGMEE Online Counselling Procedure. Qualified contenders in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination may report on time at venue given below on scheduled date and time. Well, candidates can get related information about AIPGMEE Seat Allotment and online procedure of AIPGMEE Counselling from this page.
Through AIPGMEE entrance exam, students can get admission in various government aided/private aided medical institutions. Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India organizes AIPGMEE Exam for those students who want to take admission in MD/ MS / PG diploma courses. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is replaced by NEET PG. Candidates can obtain complete information about All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination Counselling 2018 through this page which is structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates may follow below-mentioned steps by following which they can register themselves for appearing in the AIPGMEE Counselling Process. Please have a look….
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, Candidates are required to visit the official web portal of MCC
- On the home page press the button “Candidate Login NEW”
- Candidates need to provide their Testing ID, Application Number/ Confirmation Number, Roll Number, candidate’s name, date of birth and Mother’s Name
- After hitting the submit button candidates need to verify their identity by entering the password and security question
- Now hit the final “Submit Column” for registration
- After completion of the registration process, all your mentioned credentials will be available on the screen. You are only allowed to make changes in some of the particulars.
Step 2: Exercising Options
In the additional step, candidates need to fill and lock their choices according to the preference. Candidates will find the selected preferences get shifted to the right side of the screen. Now hit the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 3: Process of Mock Seat Allotment
In proceeding of the final seat allotment process, candidates will be allocated an indicative seat through which they can collect information regarding their probable seat. Suppose, no seat has been allocated it means you are not eligible to get a seat.
Step 4: Locking of Choices
Do not forget to lock your filled choices otherwise, you won’t be considered for seat allocation procedure. Seats once locked will not be interchanged.
Step 5: Final Seat Allotment
After successful completion of all aforementioned processes, the candidate will be allocated a final seat in a college or an institute.
Step 6: Report at your Allocated Institute
At last, candidates need to report at the allocated centre along with allotment letter and other documents on the intimated date. Reporting at the allocated institute is must otherwise you won’t be considered for admission.
- Admit Card /Confirmation Slip issued by NBE.
- MBBS Degree official document and Rank letter issued by NBE
- MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Exam Mark Sheets.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the Internship by 31st March.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI OR State Medical Council.
- 10th / Higher Secondary Certificate / Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth
- Contenders should also bring the following certificate, if applicable :
- SC /ST Certificate issued by competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in certificate.
- OBC certificate
- Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2018 (Tentative):
AIPGMEE 2018 Seat Allotment Schedule:
|First round Counseling|
|Events of Counseling||Respective Dates|
|Date of Main counseling including choice filling, Registration & indicative seat allotment||March 2018|
|Deadline for registration (for both rounds)||March 2018|
|Date of exercising choices and locking||March 2018|
|Date of seat allotment (round 1)||March 2018|
|Date of declaration of round 1 result||March 2018|
|Candidates need to report at the allotted dental/medical round after completion of round 1||March 2018 to April 2018|
|Second round Counseling|
|Date of exercising choices and locking (round 2)||April 2018|
|Date of round 2 seat allotment||April 2018|
|Date of declaration of round 2 result||April 2018|
|Candidates need to report at the allotted dental/medical round after completion of round 2||April 2018 to May 2018|
|Vacant seats will be transferred to the state quota||May 2018|
|Date of beginning of MD/MS/MDS session||May 2018|
AIPGMEE Merit List 2018:
The AIPGMEE 2018 merit list will be available on the official website in the month of February 2018. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in AIPGMEE 2018. The minimum qualifying marks in each category are given below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|
|General Category (UR)||>50|
|Persons with Disability||45|
Check Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
AIPGMEE Important Dates:
|Application form starts||Third week of September 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of October 2018|
|Admit card release||Last week of November 2018|
|Exam date||First week of December 2018|
|Result declaration date||Third week of January 2019|
To acquire other relevant information about AIPGMEE Counselling 2018 you must check the Official Link and you may also join us on Face book or Google Plus to grab up to date details on your timeline wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Schedule||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|